PreOrder Me

PreOrder Me

by Easyshop

pre-order management and set different strategies for products

The RÜF

App wrote over customizations. First they said they didn't do it so I provided back up. Over 2 weeks and they haven't fixed it. I got an email - we're on vacation can it wait until we get back? I said I'm sorry no, I've been waiting a long time the shop is active. No response back from them

July 16, 2019

First of all, thanks for your feedback about our service, we will continue to improve this experience.

Our app provides the full-featured 7-days FREE TRIAL, includes many customization functions. you can easy to trial it with any store. In the FREE TRIAL, we help your store to did a few customization settings to help you to understand our app how to work and how to use it and you left the 5-stars positive review in the FREE TRIAL period. It’s a good journey for both of us.

After that, in the second week, we did delay answering emails(vacation for team-build), but still replied it before the weekend. But at the same time, you DIDN'T subscribe to any paid plan still under the FREE TRIAL status, since resources issue, we will only focus on providing the perfect service to the paid customer as the high priority.

Anyway, we apologize for your experience and will continue to improve our app and customer services.

Lúcida Letra

Great app. After making a research, I felt that PreOrder Me has a great relation cost/benefit. The support was great on making adjustments to my theme.

Cami NYC

We love this app, it gives us the opportunity to presell items seamlessly and the team provides fabulous & quick customer service!

MontraMX

Great customer service. Emailed, and had it resolved in less than 10 minutes. FYI, the apps features will not show immediately on your site. it will take a few minutes.

Nae Vegan Shoes

The supporting team is fantastic, friendly and always tried there best to come up with a solution.
Hats OFF !!

CarWerkz

Good App, but keep needing to download every single time want to use it. Hope developer can strengthen this part. www.CarWerkz.com

The Noble Flame

As others have already mentioned, this app works well and customers service is top notch. Moving forward with implementing it across our site.

Draußgänger

Amazing customer service and it works like a charm! Fully recommend it! We changed theme and the button didn't work again, the team immediately helped us change the new theme to include the button. It's incredible how important it is to us for sold out products :)

RADICE

Excellent, simple to use app for PreOrders. Support was really helpful as we ran into some problems and solved our problem quickly.

Poptique High The Shop

Responsive support: Ran into some issues with the app due to a clash with an other app installed and the support team was able to get it fixed.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12