PreOrder Me

PreOrder Me

by Easyshop

pre-order management and set different strategies for products

Taskers Angling

No real issues, support help me when i did, within 1 hour and fixed it.
App works really well on Warehouse theme and Expanse theme. been using for over 6 months & pays for its self.

Midlands Fancy Dress Redditch

The app worked well on the whole & helped me realise what I needed from a pre-order app.
I had a problem in August and support replied quickly asking for access, by January when I still hadn't had any support on the issue Shopify support recommended I try a different app.

Sportsmans Warehouse

This app was OK for sometime, but suddenly products have started showing the status "Sold Out" instead of " Pre-Order". Contacted the support multiple times with zero response

November 10, 2020

I'm sorry to hear that you have had some problems with PreOrder Me app.
I would like to help, we want to take a look at the problem in your store.

Is there more detail or product URL you can provide on the problems you are experiencing? please send the details to support@easyshop.io

Thank you.

Chamaye

Awful experience. Adding the app just ruined my product page: when I deleted the app, the add to cart button" just disappeared!!!
I deteled the app because it is a nightmare to customize the pre-order button, which the most basic functionality we might expect from a pre-order app
Not recommended at all

November 8, 2020

I'm sorry to hear that you have had some problems with PreOrder Me app.
Our app won't make the original add-to-cart button disappear. sometimes, just the browser cache needs to waiting to expires or force to reload the page.
Please let us know if you still have a similar problem or need help.

Goodcic

I really like this app, I tried all other pre-order app, this one is the best of all, and the customer support is very helpful, they solved all the issues quickly. highly recommended!

Big Boy Collectibles

A must have app for shops that offer or want to offer pre-order products, Easy to install and use and have great customer service!

Tony Bianco

At first this app was fantastic but this year we seem to have problems. We've noticed that when disabling products from preorder that it's not syncing correctly to the inventory flag to change it to stop selling when sold out which has resulted in our business experiencing oversells. Customer service is quick to respond but it's the same reoccurring problem and hope for the stability of the app to improve.

September 3, 2020

I'm sorry to hear that you have had some problems with PreOrder Me app. We’ve checked and resolved this problem. Many thanks for your feedback to help us to improve the app.
Hope we have a chance to get you back.

Rohe Straps

This app gets the job done, great app for informing customers products on pre-order! Very easy to set up!

BRICKTANKS

This app does exactly what we hoped it would. The reason for the four stars is simply because it took a few days to iron out a couple of issues but they were ironed out so no complaints. Thank you, Yolanda :)

ALOHAS

Amazing Customer Service. They fix my issue very fast and will recommend to everyone. Thanks for your support Yolanda!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13