PreOrder Me

PreOrder Me

by Easyshop

pre-order management and set different strategies for products

MontraMX

Great customer service. Emailed, and had it resolved in less than 10 minutes. FYI, the apps features will not show immediately on your site. it will take a few minutes.

Nae Vegan Shoes

The supporting team is fantastic, friendly and always tried there best to come up with a solution.
Hats OFF !!

CarWerkz

Good App, but keep needing to download every single time want to use it. Hope developer can strengthen this part. www.CarWerkz.com

The Noble Flame

As others have already mentioned, this app works well and customers service is top notch. Moving forward with implementing it across our site.

Draußgänger

Amazing customer service and it works like a charm! Fully recommend it! We changed theme and the button didn't work again, the team immediately helped us change the new theme to include the button. It's incredible how important it is to us for sold out products :)

RADICE

Excellent, simple to use app for PreOrders. Support was really helpful as we ran into some problems and solved our problem quickly.

Poptique High The Shop

Responsive support: Ran into some issues with the app due to a clash with an other app installed and the support team was able to get it fixed.

Wildebrands

Great app with incredibly responsive support. I ran into a formatting issue after installing the app and Yolanda was able to fix the code for me. As someone with next to zero experience editing code this was extremely helpful.

Fashionary 2

Smooth app! Wonderful Support!

Myoblox Supplements

App was not performing properly after the free trial. I purchased the standard plan and it did not sync with our website. I tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it and it asked for to select a plan and approve another charge, even though I had just purchased the app. After a few email correspondences with support they deferred me to shopify payments to fix the payment issue, never resolving our initial issue with the app. Overall, waayyyy to much time spent on an app who's main functionality is creating a pre-order button and issuing a message on our product page.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12