PreOrder Me

PreOrder Me

by Easyshop

pre-order management and set different strategies for products

RADICE

Excellent, simple to use app for PreOrders. Support was really helpful as we ran into some problems and solved our problem quickly.

Poptique High The Shop

Responsive support: Ran into some issues with the app due to a clash with an other app installed and the support team was able to get it fixed.

Wildebrands

Great app with incredibly responsive support. I ran into a formatting issue after installing the app and Yolanda was able to fix the code for me. As someone with next to zero experience editing code this was extremely helpful.

Fashionary 2

Smooth app! Wonderful Support!

Myoblox Supplements

App was not performing properly after the free trial. I purchased the standard plan and it did not sync with our website. I tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it and it asked for to select a plan and approve another charge, even though I had just purchased the app. After a few email correspondences with support they deferred me to shopify payments to fix the payment issue, never resolving our initial issue with the app. Overall, waayyyy to much time spent on an app who's main functionality is creating a pre-order button and issuing a message on our product page.

Am Pm Medical Scrubs

This app worked great! Really easy to use and the few questions I had were quickly answered by their customer support:) I plan to use this app again!

Mulamu Furnishings

The app is simple to use and support was excellent. Even though I decided to go with another app in the end, I had some issues with uninstalling the app and Yolanda was kind enough to help me out promptly. Thank you for the great work!

Jaxon Jovie

Good option for pre-selling products if you want to out-of-the-box solution. Pretty easy to custom code some things as well, but gets a little buggy if you try to code yourself

Carlkey

This app have very good support, they answer me in a while :)

The Foodnited States

Pre-orders are a big part of my business. PreOrder Me does a great job integrating with my current theme, and helps keep track of pre-orders. Great app.
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11