PreOrder Me

PreOrder Me

by Easyshop

pre-order management and set different strategies for products

Fashionary 2

Smooth app! Wonderful Support!

Myoblox Supplements

App was not performing properly after the free trial. I purchased the standard plan and it did not sync with our website. I tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it and it asked for to select a plan and approve another charge, even though I had just purchased the app. After a few email correspondences with support they deferred me to shopify payments to fix the payment issue, never resolving our initial issue with the app. Overall, waayyyy to much time spent on an app who's main functionality is creating a pre-order button and issuing a message on our product page.

Am Pm Medical Scrubs

This app worked great! Really easy to use and the few questions I had were quickly answered by their customer support:) I plan to use this app again!

Mulamu Furnishings

The app is simple to use and support was excellent. Even though I decided to go with another app in the end, I had some issues with uninstalling the app and Yolanda was kind enough to help me out promptly. Thank you for the great work!

Jaxon Jovie

Good option for pre-selling products if you want to out-of-the-box solution. Pretty easy to custom code some things as well, but gets a little buggy if you try to code yourself

Carlkey

This app have very good support, they answer me in a while :)

The Foodnited States

Pre-orders are a big part of my business. PreOrder Me does a great job integrating with my current theme, and helps keep track of pre-orders. Great app.

Sitting Pretty Halo Extensions

There are soooo many bugs and inconsistencies with this app. The app works some of the time, but not consistently. We have been using it for months and keep finding the same issues every month - the app doesn't always pick up if a product is out of stock, among other more minor issues. More recently the app stopped working altogether. We contacted the customer service team and they were slow to respond, hard to communicate with and didn't provide any solutions. We since moved on to another Preorder App (yes, there are other, better apps).

Kodafe

They were really patient with an issue I was having and helped me figure everything out! Great App and Excellent Service

Felgteknikk

Needed an app for preorder and product custom messages. This app works great! Contacted support to solve a couple issues, this was done in an instant with good communication.