PreOrder Me

PreOrder Me

by Easyshop

pre-order management and set different strategies for products

Mulamu Furnishings

The app is simple to use and support was excellent. Even though I decided to go with another app in the end, I had some issues with uninstalling the app and Yolanda was kind enough to help me out promptly. Thank you for the great work!

Jaxon Jovie

Good option for pre-selling products if you want to out-of-the-box solution. Pretty easy to custom code some things as well, but gets a little buggy if you try to code yourself

Carlkey

This app have very good support, they answer me in a while :)

The Foodnited States

Pre-orders are a big part of my business. PreOrder Me does a great job integrating with my current theme, and helps keep track of pre-orders. Great app.

Sitting Pretty Halo Extensions

There are soooo many bugs and inconsistencies with this app. The app works some of the time, but not consistently. We have been using it for months and keep finding the same issues every month - the app doesn't always pick up if a product is out of stock, among other more minor issues. More recently the app stopped working altogether. We contacted the customer service team and they were slow to respond, hard to communicate with and didn't provide any solutions. We since moved on to another Preorder App (yes, there are other, better apps).

Kodafe

They were really patient with an issue I was having and helped me figure everything out! Great App and Excellent Service

Felgteknikk

Needed an app for preorder and product custom messages. This app works great! Contacted support to solve a couple issues, this was done in an instant with good communication.

Bookmytech

We just installed this app and are very happy with the support. It is easy to set up and use and can be configured easily from the backend by the shop owner without any help from developers.
Enable the "preorder" feature for products from your store, set a preorder limit and you are all set. The preorder button can be customized to look like the theme.
Yolanda from easyshop.io was excellent and answered all our questions patiently.

Shop Freya

Great customer service! They were very quick to reply and help me resolve an issue I had on my end. Thank you PreOrder Me!

Paintaccess

Great App. Works as they've described. Support is almost instant. Yolanda is more than happy to fix any issues you have. Mine were small, regarding size and layout of the PreOrder button (which you can edit yourself in the app).

Adding the products to cart works, the pre-order messages work on the product page and on the cart page. I also love that you can set the pre-order settings for just individual variants. It's definitely a nice, detailed PreOrder app. Better than the rest.