PreOrder Me

PreOrder Me

by Easyshop

pre-order management and set different strategies for products

Koraled

Great app and amazing support! This app has greatly improved my sales!

Newwebsite2

Great app- does exactly what I needed it to and like that the button can say whatever I want!
Support is on FIRE too- replied in 10 mins on a Sunday afternoon to fix my installation and answer any questions.

Ready Set Pedal

Great customer service! Unfortunately, the app just didn't do what we needed it to in order to makes things more streamlined for us.

Popinto

Great app. Great support. Super useful and seamless integration. Works like magic.
Adding to the feedback: The support is AMAZING. Everything I am asking gets immediate response including new features or fixing existing ones.
Do not hesitate to use this app.

Coke Bottle Cartel

App does exactly what it says on the tin! Would recommend. An the support has been second to none.

Reception Flip Flops

So far the app is working great. Using the app is very straightforward. I had a css issue with how the button looked and the support team answered my email immediately and fixed it. Happy customer here!

Lecol

Excellent app. Fantastic quick & efficient customer support to help get our set up right.

Kula Athletic

Very easy to use and very helpful support team. They helped us configure style of the pre-order button using our brand colours and font. It was perfect in managing all our pre-orders. Highly recommended and will use again when we launch our second collection :)))

Chibebe Au

Great app and WONDERFUL support! Within 30 mins i had the app installed, a couple of wrinkles ironed out by the app dev, and the design perfectly suits our theme. And once stock is added back into the product, the button defaults back to the original 'add to cart' button we had there before. So far, it also works perfectly with our other apps, which is important. Perfect app.

Hentley

Great App!
A few custom tweaks needed to make it function correctly but the team help and respond quickly