PreOrder Me

PreOrder Me

by Easyshop

pre-order management and set different strategies for products

Valerie Constance

Great app and fantastic support. Yolanda helped us work through a few kinks and the app looks and works brilliantly. Impressed.

Trimlyau

I'm not the biggest fan of paying for apps. But I've got a product I'm about to pump out and I thought why not start early. The pre-orders are now coming through, so the $10 I've spent on this app has paid for itself many times over. I don't like paying for apps.. I'm not a fan of the Shopify App Profit Vacuum... but the maths check out for this app. Good ROI.

Rumor Apparel

Been using this app for about a month and love it. At first it wasn't working correctly with my theme but support fixed the problem super fast. I tried another app first and it was too complicated. Preorder Me is so much easier to install and use, and gets the job done just like i want it. So happy i made the switch. :)

Phuyupata

I would definitely recommend this App. Not only is it extremely user friendly and easy to set up, but the support team is AMAZING!

I have been running several e-commerce sites on Shopify for the past four years and I've never dealt with a development team like Easy Shop. They responded immediately to my inquiry and spent all weekend communicating with me to solve the problem. Which ended up being on our end because we switched the theme without updating all the settings.

Simplyhammocks

GREAT SERVICE and help. App works fineeeeee. THanks you so much

Kapp Studio

Installed the app based on positive reviews. Spent over 10 hours with support trying to install the app and get it working correctly. The support Yolanda sent several screen shots to 'prove' the app was working correctly. I asked that they use the free app JING to show clicks and results of what they were telling us to do. Only at that point - 9 hours in - did they admit there was a problem. Finally after I sent them a jing video did they admit that BOLD Product Options does not coordinate with their app. This is a known issue but was not published on their advertising or the Shopify app store. This was a waste of time for our USA shop and could have been avoided. Disappointing that the app developer did not reveal this proactively and that Shopify Support Chat gave us the referral to this app despite being told we must have an app that coordinate with BOLD Product Options.

Brik Case

Great app and great support! We tried a few before this. PreOrder me is well written and bug free. Highly recommended.

Koraled

Great app and amazing support! This app has greatly improved my sales!

Newwebsite2

Great app- does exactly what I needed it to and like that the button can say whatever I want!
Support is on FIRE too- replied in 10 mins on a Sunday afternoon to fix my installation and answer any questions.

Ready Set Pedal

Great customer service! Unfortunately, the app just didn't do what we needed it to in order to makes things more streamlined for us.