PreOrder Me

PreOrder Me

by Easyshop

pre-order management and set different strategies for products

Kapp Studio

Installed the app based on positive reviews. Spent over 10 hours with support trying to install the app and get it working correctly. The support Yolanda sent several screen shots to 'prove' the app was working correctly. I asked that they use the free app JING to show clicks and results of what they were telling us to do. Only at that point - 9 hours in - did they admit there was a problem. Finally after I sent them a jing video did they admit that BOLD Product Options does not coordinate with their app. This is a known issue but was not published on their advertising or the Shopify app store. This was a waste of time for our USA shop and could have been avoided. Disappointing that the app developer did not reveal this proactively and that Shopify Support Chat gave us the referral to this app despite being told we must have an app that coordinate with BOLD Product Options.

Brik Case

Great app and great support! We tried a few before this. PreOrder me is well written and bug free. Highly recommended.

Koraled

Great app and amazing support! This app has greatly improved my sales!

Newwebsite2

Great app- does exactly what I needed it to and like that the button can say whatever I want!
Support is on FIRE too- replied in 10 mins on a Sunday afternoon to fix my installation and answer any questions.

Ready Set Pedal

Great customer service! Unfortunately, the app just didn't do what we needed it to in order to makes things more streamlined for us.

Popinto

Great app. Great support. Super useful and seamless integration. Works like magic.
Adding to the feedback: The support is AMAZING. Everything I am asking gets immediate response including new features or fixing existing ones.
Do not hesitate to use this app.

Coke Bottle Cartel

App does exactly what it says on the tin! Would recommend. An the support has been second to none.

Reception Flip Flops

So far the app is working great. Using the app is very straightforward. I had a css issue with how the button looked and the support team answered my email immediately and fixed it. Happy customer here!

Lecol

Excellent app. Fantastic quick & efficient customer support to help get our set up right.

Kula Athletic

Very easy to use and very helpful support team. They helped us configure style of the pre-order button using our brand colours and font. It was perfect in managing all our pre-orders. Highly recommended and will use again when we launch our second collection :)))