PreOrder Me

PreOrder Me

by Easyshop

pre-order management and set different strategies for products

Lion Feet Sneakers

Very nice app - Makes it easy to get preorders on your sold out products. Looks well on your site and nice support

Q See

PreOrder is an Amazing App is Has really helped us to Launch our New Wi-Fi Security Products at Q-See.com. The Pre-order app allowed us to maintain the our inventory at the correct levels. Thank you !

Create Skateboards

We've been using this plugin from day one... Can't live without it!! Highly recommend it for any store trying to generate presale income.

Buff Coffeescrub

Brilliant- did exactly what we needed - easy to set up and easy to cancel if you have finished your pre-order offer. Will definitely use again!

Shoeskins

This app rocks and the EasyShop customer service is amazing.
Can't recommend them highly enough -they even helped me tweak a couple of things in my store to give an even better experience with the app.

PreOrder me makes on-order inventory management a breeze and helps ensure you don't lose customers whilst waiting for new stock to arrive.
Even better - you don't need to be a guru to use it, PreOrder Me just fits in perfectly with the rest of the Shopify Inventory management.
Love it! Thanks guys!

Ujwatches

Amazing app & great support!
Keep it up.

Sebastianmaison

Very helpful, and even on a weekend! Great App!

Slinkysofatable

Good simple app straightforward installation and great service form the developers to resolve small issues.

Conquest Maps

A nice, simple app. It has some issues with a Bold app I currently have installed, but we got it to work well enough with a small work-around. If you don't have a ton of apps, you'll be golden with this one. Customer support was on top of things too.

Insight Lighting

Awesome app and fantastic service! We had a slight problem with setup as it was conflicting with some old code. They quickly resolved and fixed my theme coding to work perfectly with the app.

Thanks!