PreOrder Me

PreOrder Me

by Easyshop

pre-order management and set different strategies for products

Yuji Led

thx for taking my suggestion to create the "pre-sales" function

Fattoriasarda

Great app & best support, even on Weekend :-)!! After installation we had a little issue with the theme CSS, they set it all up and running in no time. All what we are missing is an "Notify Me" or "Back in Stock" button but we are sure they are working on this. Highly recommended!

Gemanipopupshop

PreOrder me works great and the support is also very helpful and responsive. We had a small issue when we first started using the app but the support team helped us fix it within an hour. Definitely recommended!

Maria Cristinas Boot Sleeves

Great service! Super responsive! responded within minutes.

Tonicstudios

Superb customer service - had a small issue and the team resolved it in hours. My theme issue but they sorted it quickly. Back end works like a dream and very flexible.

Geekyget

Great app and super prompt response! Highly recommended. For those who would like to exclude pre-orders from your order printing, add -[tag] to the search query to filter them out.

Iwd Presents Funko Pop Toy Shop

**UPDATE: 23 January 2017**

I had some questions about how to customize the placement of the PreOrder Me Prompt Text. EasyShop Support was so helpful once again. They tried explaining it to me so I can add the customization myself. But when I got lost trying to insert it myself, they went out of their way and wrote the script and inserted it to exactly where I needed the Prompt Text to go. Bravo!!
_________________
**UPDATE: 7 January 2017**
It's been a couple weeks since I left the original review below. The support staff at easyshop.io has been so helpful with multiple issues that I had to update the review just to express my gratitude. They also take suggestions to heart and allowed us to help test a beta feature.

This app truly deserves all 5 stars and more. It will be a tremendous help for managing all our preorder items when we launch!

_________________

Everything you need to set up preorders properly and to integrate into your Shopify theme.

Support staff is fantastic.

Southern Organic Trees

Much better and simpler than the other preorder apps i've tried. Did exactly what it was supposed to and gained a TON of preorder, it's helped my business so much!

C F R

PreOrder me has the best customer support ever.
Really easy and fast to deal with.
Thank you PreOrder me team!

Soco Honey

Was super easy to install. They helped me change the look of the button and made it change color when the mouse hovers over the button.
They are fast to respond - great service and the buttons are perfect for our pre-order needs.