PreOrder Me

PreOrder Me

by Easyshop

pre-order management and set different strategies for products

Tre Clothing Bali

Would highly recommend this apps which is extremely useful. And the staff admin has been really helpful with the speedy response to my queries and solved the problem for me!!

Pursen

Works really well! Support responds quickly and helps out a lot with any questions.

The3dmate

Great support. Very responsive! App does what it supposed to do.

N0rfabc6

We sell a lot of collectable products that are announced several months before they become available and have been looking for a reliable product that is easy to use and is good value for money and this fits that profile exactly.

Venture Snowboards

Does what it says. Easy to set up and simple to manage. Great support.

Valerie Constance

Great app and fantastic support. Yolanda helped us work through a few kinks and the app looks and works brilliantly. Impressed.

Trimlyau

I'm not the biggest fan of paying for apps. But I've got a product I'm about to pump out and I thought why not start early. The pre-orders are now coming through, so the $10 I've spent on this app has paid for itself many times over. I don't like paying for apps.. I'm not a fan of the Shopify App Profit Vacuum... but the maths check out for this app. Good ROI.

Rumor Apparel

Been using this app for about a month and love it. At first it wasn't working correctly with my theme but support fixed the problem super fast. I tried another app first and it was too complicated. Preorder Me is so much easier to install and use, and gets the job done just like i want it. So happy i made the switch. :)

Phuyupata

I would definitely recommend this App. Not only is it extremely user friendly and easy to set up, but the support team is AMAZING!

I have been running several e-commerce sites on Shopify for the past four years and I've never dealt with a development team like Easy Shop. They responded immediately to my inquiry and spent all weekend communicating with me to solve the problem. Which ended up being on our end because we switched the theme without updating all the settings.

Simplyhammocks