PreOrder Me

PreOrder Me

by Easyshop

pre-order management and set different strategies for products

Kodafe

They were really patient with an issue I was having and helped me figure everything out! Great App and Excellent Service

Felgteknikk

Needed an app for preorder and product custom messages. This app works great! Contacted support to solve a couple issues, this was done in an instant with good communication.

Bookmytech

We just installed this app and are very happy with the support. It is easy to set up and use and can be configured easily from the backend by the shop owner without any help from developers.
Enable the "preorder" feature for products from your store, set a preorder limit and you are all set. The preorder button can be customized to look like the theme.
Yolanda from easyshop.io was excellent and answered all our questions patiently.

Shop Freya

Great customer service! They were very quick to reply and help me resolve an issue I had on my end. Thank you PreOrder Me!

Paintaccess

Great App. Works as they've described. Support is almost instant. Yolanda is more than happy to fix any issues you have. Mine were small, regarding size and layout of the PreOrder button (which you can edit yourself in the app).

Adding the products to cart works, the pre-order messages work on the product page and on the cart page. I also love that you can set the pre-order settings for just individual variants. It's definitely a nice, detailed PreOrder app. Better than the rest.

Tre Clothing Bali

Would highly recommend this apps which is extremely useful. And the staff admin has been really helpful with the speedy response to my queries and solved the problem for me!!

Pursen

Works really well! Support responds quickly and helps out a lot with any questions.

The3dmate

Great support. Very responsive! App does what it supposed to do.

N0rfabc6

We sell a lot of collectable products that are announced several months before they become available and have been looking for a reliable product that is easy to use and is good value for money and this fits that profile exactly.

Venture Snowboards

Does what it says. Easy to set up and simple to manage. Great support.