PreOrder Me

PreOrder Me

From $9.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
March 14, 2016

Great support. Has an issue, they resolved it for me in 10 minutes. Def recommend the product and the support team at Easy Shop. Thanks

Mrquintessential
Time spent using app: About 2 years
March 1, 2016

Contacted them about an issue getting this to work on the mobile theme of our site. They installed it to my mobile theme and now all is working. Quick customer service response time

Thick Quality Glass
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
February 29, 2016

So far its been good, Had a bumpy start setting it up but support was extremely quick and helpful with clearing all of my problems.

Elegance For You
Time spent using app: About 17 hours
Edited March 16, 2016

So far so good. Support replied my 2 emails within 20 minutes. Epic service and perfect answers. I highly recommend - 5 STARS!

I had a small issue and the time responded LIGHTNING FAST. I mean within minutes via email. Best app developer in the Shopify store!

Zaggora Usa
Time spent using app: 4 months
February 24, 2016

Very good app a super responsive support! Thanks guys!

Hearnshobbies
Time spent using app: 5 months
February 18, 2016

Had an issue caused from a previous app and the customer support was great and the product works as expected! Awesome

Redeye Rhino
Time spent using app: 2 months
February 17, 2016

The best Customer service I have experiences.
The app works really well, although it would be wonderful if the app were able to add Pre-Order function to all products or to all products in a collection at once.
Current only able to search for products by name

Otherwise the app does everything I would expect it to.
Fab app.

Coral Co 2
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
February 16, 2016

best pre-order app for our specific use case. it is the only app at the moment that lets you define preorder rules on a per-variant base, which is exactly what we were looking for. you can also define prompt messages regarding delivery times, etc. on a per-variant base. easyshop's support has been fast replying and really helpful with some tunings and enhancements we asked for. totally recommend this app to anyone who needs finesse in their pre-order operations!

Diamond Pride
Germany
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
December 7, 2015

Amazing support from these guys. I recommend it to everyone who wants to have the preorder feature in their store. Cheers guys. You guys are doing a great job.

Tzikal Beauty Group Inc
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 3, 2015

Excellent customer support! They customized my button quickly and did a great job to integrate it within my site.

Tapered Collection