PreOrder Me

PreOrder Me

From $9.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
December 20, 2019

I needed a pre-order function for some sold out variants I had, and was initially hesitant to use an app for but. But WOW, am I ever glad that I downloaded this app in particular. Not only is it easy to use, but it blends in seamlessly with my site and looks so slick (after finessing the button to look how I wanted it to look :) ). I had a minor issue with how some text was showing up at the cart, and the support team was SO fast to respond to my email and go in and fix it. SO happy with this app!!!!

Renegade Fitness Apparel
Edited July 28, 2019

I definitely liked the idea of doing pre-orders. I removed the app because my trial was over and I was not quite ready to go fult tilt with my store. When I uninstalled that app I could not remove the pre-order me button. I tried reinstalling the app but it will not let me because my trial is over. I put up a product review and the developer immediately responded to let me know how to fix it! I would gladly pay for this service and will do so when I need it again in the future.

La Femme Fatale Plus-Size Clothiers
Time spent using app: 28 days
Easyshop replied July 28, 2019

UPDATED:
Our support team has contacted you via email sales@femmefataleplus.com and will help you fix the problem soon, please check it out.

---
Thanks for your feedback.

The app had inserted two snippets into your theme in product.liquid and cart.liquid files.
To remove the app snippets just need to remove the snippet references from product.liquid and cart.liquid files then save the changes.

Please send email to support@easyshop.io if you still have any questions or need help to fix it.

Thanks.

Edited July 22, 2019

I thought the app originally had over written some of my customizations but it was actually when I added Amazon Pay. The supplier helped me find the real issue and told me how to fix it. The app was working perfectly. I would recommend this app to anyone.

The RÜF
Time spent using app: 22 days
Easyshop replied July 16, 2019

UPDATED: 2019-07-27

Thank you for your understanding, and finally solved the problem perfectly!
---
2019-07-16
First of all, thanks for your feedback about our service, we will continue to improve this experience.

Our app provides the full-featured 7-days FREE TRIAL, includes many customization functions. you can easy to trial it with any store. In the FREE TRIAL, we help your store to did a few customization settings to help you to understand our app how to work and how to use it and you left the 5-stars positive review in the FREE TRIAL period. It’s a good journey for both of us.

After that, in the second week, we did delay answering emails(vacation for team-build), but still replied it before the weekend. But at the same time, you DIDN'T subscribe to any paid plan still under the FREE TRIAL status, since resources issue, we will only focus on providing the perfect service to the paid customer as the high priority.

Anyway, we apologize for your experience and will continue to improve our app and customer services.

May 24, 2019

Great app. After making a research, I felt that PreOrder Me has a great relation cost/benefit. The support was great on making adjustments to my theme.

Lúcida Letra
Brazil
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Edited March 6, 2019

We love this app, it gives us the opportunity to presell items seamlessly and the team provides fabulous & quick customer service!

Cami NYC
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
February 11, 2019

Great customer service. Emailed, and had it resolved in less than 10 minutes. FYI, the apps features will not show immediately on your site. it will take a few minutes.

MontraMX
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 23, 2019

The supporting team is fantastic, friendly and always tried there best to come up with a solution.
Hats OFF !!

Nae Vegan Shoes
Portugal
Time spent using app: 14 days
December 3, 2018

As others have already mentioned, this app works well and customers service is top notch. Moving forward with implementing it across our site.

The Noble Flame
Time spent using app: 2 days
Edited September 24, 2018

Amazing customer service and it works like a charm! Fully recommend it! We changed theme and the button didn't work again, the team immediately helped us change the new theme to include the button. It's incredible how important it is to us for sold out products :)

Draußgänger
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 12, 2018

Excellent, simple to use app for PreOrders. Support was really helpful as we ran into some problems and solved our problem quickly.

RADICE