PreOrder Me

PreOrder Me

by Easyshop

pre-order management and set different strategies for products

Myoblox Supplements

App was not performing properly after the free trial. I purchased the standard plan and it did not sync with our website. I tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it and it asked for to select a plan and approve another charge, even though I had just purchased the app. After a few email correspondences with support they deferred me to shopify payments to fix the payment issue, never resolving our initial issue with the app. Overall, waayyyy to much time spent on an app who's main functionality is creating a pre-order button and issuing a message on our product page.

Kapp Studio

Installed the app based on positive reviews. Spent over 10 hours with support trying to install the app and get it working correctly. The support Yolanda sent several screen shots to 'prove' the app was working correctly. I asked that they use the free app JING to show clicks and results of what they were telling us to do. Only at that point - 9 hours in - did they admit there was a problem. Finally after I sent them a jing video did they admit that BOLD Product Options does not coordinate with their app. This is a known issue but was not published on their advertising or the Shopify app store. This was a waste of time for our USA shop and could have been avoided. Disappointing that the app developer did not reveal this proactively and that Shopify Support Chat gave us the referral to this app despite being told we must have an app that coordinate with BOLD Product Options.

DroneCyclone

Nothing but problems with this app. It keeps turning itself off. It is becoming useless. Also they bypass Shopify for billing - meaning you have to pay them separately, and it you cancel have to go through the hassle of cancelling with them directly.