Preorderly • Pre‑order PRO

Preorderly • Pre‑order PRO

by Codeinero 🚀

Pre-orders Made Easy! Manage out of stock & Pre-order products

Plyco

Allowing customers to backorder products has saved us from a tonne of lost revenue that would have been incurred due to out stock products. Mohit has provided exceptional support and we're super grateful for his assistance!

Persik brand

excellent app for pre-order when i was out of stock and great customer service very helpful very fast

Balconyliving.se

We use this for all our shops, because we have several pre-order items.
I had an issue, but got great support within no time.
Thank you for a great app!

FKC BOYZ AND.

It was a great help, I got closer to the style that suits me! Thank you very much. It's a pain to not support Japanese.

VH Beverly Hills

So, this APP is SUPER EASY to use, customer friendly, super CHEAP ( I've tried apps that charge more than double for a service that is not at this level) and I am amazed. In other apps you have to click on every single item to add the pre-order button, and this one allows you to set to default settings and apply to all products who's inventory is below "X" - X being the number you decide or default to zero. It also allows you to simply customize it based on your needs, and it literally took me 5 minutes and it was all set up and running, and really professional- looking. I definitely recommend it , and I give it a 5+..!

STEL

It has been great and does everything we need plus more with lots of details. Customer service is very helpful and responds very quickly!

DY Pro Audio

Fantastic Support, Needed to get something implemented and they did it straight away. It wasn't 100% what I wanted, but it will do the job! The support is great, the app is what we need, spot on!

Oh Happy Home

Totally love this app - easy to use and turn on and off preorders while you wait for stock to arrive. Support is super quick and efficient too with any requests.

Impulse Boutique

Great app! Works as described.
It is the only pre order app I could find (for a reasonable price) that allows you to sell current inventory as pre orders (not just sold out items), and to customise the pre order message for individual variants. E.g. if you have a product with 2 colours, but only one colour is available for pre order you can customise the customer end of the product page to show this clearly. My suggestion to the developers for an update to make this app much more efficient : on "Product Settings" when you are customising individual variants, it would be great to be able to select the variants you wish to edit and THEN apply settings in bulk to those variants. As it is, I have to open each variant one by one and apply the settings, even if it's the same settings over and over. Thanks :)

Diverso

Amazing support! replied within 10mins and tweaked my design straight away. Great App - Amazing support!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12