Preorderly • Pre‑order PRO

Preorderly • Pre‑order PRO | Reviews

by Codeinero

Pre-orders Made Easy! Manage out of stock & pre-order products

Queu

The app works okay. It probably could work better and have better interface, but it does what it supposed to do. Recently we experienced issue with the app and unfortunately realised how unprofessional developer's support is and slow to resolve a critical for business issues. Support was so unprofessional that we will be looking to replace the app.

July 14, 2021

Hello, Queu Thank you for your feedback and we DEFINITELY want to get it right for you 100%, and this type of issue is very rare for our app.

We fully understand the frustration you have gone through and can assure you that we will work with you to get it solved at the earliest. It would be great if we jump on a quick call to resolve this issue. We are very sorry for the inconvenience this is causing you.

We do our best to increase the service quality of our app and services on a daily basis and look forward to reaching a resolution very soon. Please check your email for updates. We are working hard to get back to you as quickly as possible.

Here to help, and very sorry you experienced this.

Tanveer(Customer Success Manager) & The Preorderly Team

Mary Wyatt London

This app is great when it works. Unfortunately most of the time it only pulls through the first few products from my store and does not allow me to select any others. I have installed and reinstalled in many times, such a shame :(

Plyco

Allowing customers to backorder products has saved us from a tonne of lost revenue that would have been incurred due to out stock products. Mohit has provided exceptional support and we're super grateful for his assistance!

Persik brand

excellent app for pre-order when i was out of stock and great customer service very helpful very fast

Balconyliving.se

We use this for all our shops, because we have several pre-order items.
I had an issue, but got great support within no time.
Thank you for a great app!

FKC BOYZ AND.

It was a great help, I got closer to the style that suits me! Thank you very much. It's a pain to not support Japanese.

VH Beverly Hills

So, this APP is SUPER EASY to use, customer friendly, super CHEAP ( I've tried apps that charge more than double for a service that is not at this level) and I am amazed. In other apps you have to click on every single item to add the pre-order button, and this one allows you to set to default settings and apply to all products who's inventory is below "X" - X being the number you decide or default to zero. It also allows you to simply customize it based on your needs, and it literally took me 5 minutes and it was all set up and running, and really professional- looking. I definitely recommend it , and I give it a 5+..!

STEL

It has been great and does everything we need plus more with lots of details. Customer service is very helpful and responds very quickly!

DY Pro Audio

Fantastic Support, Needed to get something implemented and they did it straight away. It wasn't 100% what I wanted, but it will do the job! The support is great, the app is what we need, spot on!

Oh Happy Home

Totally love this app - easy to use and turn on and off preorders while you wait for stock to arrive. Support is super quick and efficient too with any requests.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12