Preorderly

Preorderly

by Codeinero

Pre-orders made easy

Cool East Market

This pre-order app is great and easy to use. You can set the pre-order for an entire collection instead of having to go variant by variant for each product. The support is also very fast and effective. I wonder if there is a way to automatically generate an email to the customer letting them know that we are ordering their item especially for them and will sent it to them as soon as we receive it. That would be ideal.

Aleumdr00

Fan Foo%$ng TASTIC! Very flexible and saves a hell of a lot of time, well worth the money BIG THUMBS UP!!!

Primalalchemyuk

found the app very easy to set up, and the team was great at working on any issues that arose, having it sorted within a day for me

Deltameproject

Great app, installed automatically without having to make any fixes, works out of the box on many variants. When I needed a hand with something Adi had a solution nice and fast. Would recommend.

Osaka Hockey South Africa

So far so good! Have just started using it so will see over the next few days on how it works. It is easy to use and follow.

Fashmeriize

Great Work! Very helpful and easy to use so far.

Myflatpack

Preorderly app works seamlessly. Exceptional support - had a little glitch that was fixed immediately by Adi's team. We've used other pre - order apps and have found Preorderly to be the best.

Goodcircles Clothing

Great App. Looking forward to giving my customers the opportunity to purchase and receive as soon as the product is available.

Duck Camp Co

This app is great and the customer support is amazing. I was trying to use a couple other options with our theme but they didn't work. Preorderly worked with me to get it working with my theme. It's easy to use and setup. I recommend this app if you're looking to take pre-orders on your site.

Jewell Clip

This app is super helpful, easy to use and I love it!
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8