Preorderly ‑ Preorder NOW

Preorderly ‑ Preorder NOW

by Codeinero

Pre-orders Made Easy! Manage out of stock & Pre-order products

HeyCurls

recently switched over from pre-order app 2.0 since they sold it and the new owners don't care about customer service. So far preorderly works fine and the support was swift to make necessary changes.

AnnaShopaholic

It help me so much on receiving orders which is in pre-order status, It's can be easily done by specific products and collections. Also support team help me in customization to fix my theme style.

Women of Hope Guatemala

Our store needed this Pre-order capability for items coming to our store over the next couple of months. We need the sales now and this app will help us make those sales happen! EASY to install and set up. And for the questions I did have the staff quickly responded, in just minutes, to my questions! The price is nice as well.

Art Nebula

The people behind this app are amazing. They're quick to respond and will really work to get your issues resolved; looking for ways to work around the Shopify limitations they have.

Mr. and Mrs. Books

Had an issue linking this app to my new page layout. Sent a message and had the issue fixed the next day. Awesome customer services and so easy to use!

Margot & Montañez

Experienced difficulties right after installing the app. Asked for support and within less than hour all was sorted! Excellent customer service 10/10

Kinder Kouture

Fantastic and so easy to install. Great support too and quick to respond. Thanks for all the help. I rarely find a company that has good pricing, and you get a great product.

Reprise Activewear

I used this app to help launch my leggings a few days early to gauge interest. The team was super helpful and responsive and even reached out proactively with documentation on how to have the app load faster on my site without me even asking. Great support team!

Portland Apron Company

I like this app, it looks professionally and modern on my site. I should mention though-one of my items that was sold did not notify the customer that it is a pre-order item, even though quantity was set to 0. When I contacted support the initial response was, that's not possible, which was kind of annoying because yes, it did happen I'm not making it up. Their follow up email told me to add a script to the backend of my site to make the app load faster. Regardless, I do like the app, it seems to work great and it's making my business life a lot easier.

Behind the Texas Badge

This is a great app. We wanted to automatically change to "preorder" when our inventory was out of stock. You can set all the text you need to let your customers know when to expect the preorder and you can customize the preorder button so that there is no confusion that the item is out of stock and they are purchasing a preorder. I needed this option fast and I was quickly able to navigate all the settings. All very easy to understand. When I encountered a problem, they helped me immediately. Super fast customer service response. Great app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10