Pre‑order PRO | Pre‑orderly

Pre‑order PRO | Pre‑orderly

by Codeinero

Pre-orders Made Easy! Manage out of stock & Pre-order products

ORIMALL.CO

I used this app for my sold out items. What I like about it is the report section where it shows you the orders that consist of the back-order items. Thanks Adi for the fast response, appreciate it much!

KIT

So far so good more functionality than the previous app we were using and $ 15 a month less expensive also.

Butter Cloth

This is the third app we have tried for Pre-Orders, and I am pleased to say that overall it works best of any we have tried. While no app will do everything we we would like, Preorderly comes the closest - without the bugs and conflicts we have found in their competitors' products. But the best part is the developer's responsiveness. Unlike most developers, Adi actually responds to your emails and works with you to resolve any issues - promptly and professionally. Definitely a top-tier developer, well done Adi.

Backstage Rockstar

This is THE one!! I've tried all of the others and they each had functionality issues with my theme.
Preorderly works immediately, is childishly easy to configure, looks awesome and fantastic value for money.

I was soooo frustrated until I found this. There were other popular pre order apps that even the developer couldn't get to work and I was thinking that I'd have to change my theme until I found this beauty! Thank you

P.S. One little niggle is that the install process includes a compulsory 'Review' phase which is strange and very premature. Just click it before you can continue with your configuration..

Living Horse Tails

Undecided, as only just installing so not had chance to test out. will amend review once i have had a chance to do so

Built Bar

great app and great support, best pre-order app on shopify! Works exactly as expected, I have a lot of customization on both of my stores and this plugged right in. One small issue on the display of the customer notification but support got it fixed almost immediately after being notified.

Built Bar for IPA

great app, works exactly as described and the support is awesome! I had an issue with the display of the custoomer notification and they jumped on it and fixed it super fast, this is exactly how I expect service to be! Nicely done!

Industry of All Nations

Very easy to use and amazing support! They helped me customize my hover message and resolve some other glitches I was having. Excited to use when our website relaunches.

OLEA Skincare

So far the app is okay, but the ads for their other products make it a bit a annoying to use. Other than that it does its job.

Executive Functioning Success

This app doesn't do what we want (we wanted to be able to embed a preorder button on a non-Shopify store), but Ari got back to me almost immediately with a kind response. Looks like their customer service is awesome, so for someone using a MyShopify storefront, this is a great choice!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9