Preorderly ‑ Preorder NOW

Preorderly ‑ Preorder NOW

by Codeinero

Pre-orders Made Easy! Manage out of stock & Pre-order products

Myflatpack

Preorderly app works seamlessly. Exceptional support - had a little glitch that was fixed immediately by Adi's team. We've used other pre - order apps and have found Preorderly to be the best.

Goodcircles Clothing

Great App. Looking forward to giving my customers the opportunity to purchase and receive as soon as the product is available.

Duck Camp Co

This app is great and the customer support is amazing. I was trying to use a couple other options with our theme but they didn't work. Preorderly worked with me to get it working with my theme. It's easy to use and setup. I recommend this app if you're looking to take pre-orders on your site.

Jewell Clip

This app is super helpful, easy to use and I love it!

Otaku Anime Manga

I would love to give this app 5 stars because its really easy to set up and is perfect for my store. However, there is no option for setting up down payments on pre-orders. Giving customer the option to pre-order for a 15% non-refundable down payment would be a huge incentive for our customers.

Nectar Bliss

This is the perfect app for preorders. It integrated into my site seamlessly and loads pretty quickly. And the support was awesome! Adi was great at helping me get set up properly.

Oro Publishers

Cool app but it's missing an important feature. If you showcase products with prices on your home page or preview mode, it does not work. It's a problem for a site since buyer may add product to the cart, right from the home, without knowing is a pre-order. If they could fix that, it will be a 5 stars app.

Zilbylizcharleen

Love this app, allow me to keep selling pieces out of stock and don't loose orders

Fitfoot

So far I am loving this app. Quick and easy to install. I am busy configuring and testing, but all good.

Besttoys916

Great Customer Service. App works well and does exactly what i needed. thank you for keeping up the hard work and great service.