Preorderly ‑ Preorder NOW

Preorderly ‑ Preorder NOW

by Codeinero

Pre-orders Made Easy! Manage out of stock & Pre-order products

Bluff Brands

Works perfectly so far. Other apps were not compatible with my theme but this one is!

Lesaint Chocolate

Perfect for my little virtual chocolate shop. I can manually show that a product is SOLD OUT and choose to allow pre-order if I like. I don't brag about my tech skills so suffice it to say this was easy to install, navigate and works great! Thank you Preorderly!

Grace Kelly Co

Great app! Easy to use! I know this app will make taking pre-orders easy and hassle free!

Em Em Online Shopping

So far the service has been great i am just started

Anothergreatday

I found their service was excellent! Only one thing I want to suggest is that showing the pre-order on the checkout too. Thank you !!!

Smart Suppl

[Update] I've recently left my review here that arose from the frustrations I've got from the app developer's email. However, I restarted using the app and it's working fine for certain products I need the app for. And I got multiple reach-outs from them since the incident. It's clear that they're taking responsibility for their work and provide support even I'm not a paying user. In the light of that, I am here to update my review to reflect the latest status (the old one has been deleted by me which is not relevant now).

Bandionaire Clothing

I really like this tool. For my website www.bandionaire.com I have been looking for an app like this. I Definitely recommend this!

Lorenhope Com

Great product! We've been looking for an option like this for a while.

Seventh Edition

Great App would recommend. A little difficult to manager but a great app overall

Corn Coast Comics

Great app easy to use. Did exactly as it said it would do.