Preorderly Pre‑order NOW

Pre-Order/Sold Out/Coming Soon/Backorder/Pre-sale/Out of Stock

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Preorders on a product page increase sales

Behind the Texas Badge

This is a great app. We wanted to automatically change to "preorder" when our inventory was out of stock. You can set all the text you need to let your customers know when to expect the preorder and you can customize the preorder button so that there is no confusion that the item is out of stock and they are purchasing a preorder. I needed this option fast and I was quickly able to navigate all the settings. All very easy to understand. When I encountered a problem, they helped me immediately. Super fast customer service response. Great app!

Céleste Mogador

Hello
I have a problem with your app
indeed I unchecked "If Inventory Management is handled by Shopify and" Allow customers to purchase this product when it's out of stock "is not checked pre-ordering will stop ounces reach 0." on the following products: https: //www.celeste-mogador.com/products/copie-de-bague-fleurs? variant = 21559167877180 but the pre-order button still appears while I have stock on this variant
best regards
fabrice

April 18, 2019

Hi, thanks for the review. We already responded to your email. You have selected Mode which starts pre-orders right away. You need to switch to Mode which starts pre-order when inventory is 0. For more help please contact support@codeinero.net. Thanks.

ORIMALL.CO

I used this app for my sold out items. What I like about it is the report section where it shows you the orders that consist of the back-order items. Thanks Adi for the fast response, appreciate it much!

KIT

So far so good more functionality than the previous app we were using and $ 15 a month less expensive also.

Butter Cloth

This is the third app we have tried for Pre-Orders, and I am pleased to say that overall it works best of any we have tried. While no app will do everything we we would like, Preorderly comes the closest - without the bugs and conflicts we have found in their competitors' products. But the best part is the developer's responsiveness. Unlike most developers, Adi actually responds to your emails and works with you to resolve any issues - promptly and professionally. Definitely a top-tier developer, well done Adi.

Backstage Rockstar

This is THE one!! I've tried all of the others and they each had functionality issues with my theme.
Preorderly works immediately, is childishly easy to configure, looks awesome and fantastic value for money.

I was soooo frustrated until I found this. There were other popular pre order apps that even the developer couldn't get to work and I was thinking that I'd have to change my theme until I found this beauty! Thank you

P.S. One little niggle is that the install process includes a compulsory 'Review' phase which is strange and very premature. Just click it before you can continue with your configuration..

Living Horse Tails

Undecided, as only just installing so not had chance to test out. will amend review once i have had a chance to do so

Built Bar

great app and great support, best pre-order app on shopify! Works exactly as expected, I have a lot of customization on both of my stores and this plugged right in. One small issue on the display of the customer notification but support got it fixed almost immediately after being notified.

Built Bar for IPA

great app, works exactly as described and the support is awesome! I had an issue with the display of the custoomer notification and they jumped on it and fixed it super fast, this is exactly how I expect service to be! Nicely done!

Industry of All Nations

The customer service is GREAT. Each time a we write in, we receive a timely and thorough response. Thank you!!