Preorderly Pre‑order NOW

Pre-Order/Sold Out/Coming Soon/Backorder/Pre-sale/Out of Stock

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Preorders on a product page increase sales

STEL

It has been great and does everything we need plus more with lots of details. Customer service is very helpful and responds very quickly!

DY Pro Audio

Fantastic Support, Needed to get something implemented and they did it straight away. It wasn't 100% what I wanted, but it will do the job! The support is great, the app is what we need, spot on!

Oh Happy Home

Totally love this app - easy to use and turn on and off preorders while you wait for stock to arrive. Support is super quick and efficient too with any requests.

Impulse Boutique

Great app! Works as described.
It is the only pre order app I could find (for a reasonable price) that allows you to sell current inventory as pre orders (not just sold out items), and to customise the pre order message for individual variants. E.g. if you have a product with 2 colours, but only one colour is available for pre order you can customise the customer end of the product page to show this clearly. My suggestion to the developers for an update to make this app much more efficient : on "Product Settings" when you are customising individual variants, it would be great to be able to select the variants you wish to edit and THEN apply settings in bulk to those variants. As it is, I have to open each variant one by one and apply the settings, even if it's the same settings over and over. Thanks :)

Diverso

Amazing support! replied within 10mins and tweaked my design straight away. Great App - Amazing support!

The Sokd

Sometimes I cant just not figure out why the pre-order doesnt show. So I start from scratch. But unfortunately today I just dont seem to get it working. When it works its great tho!

December 13, 2020

Hi! Our team sent you an email to help you with your issue :). Please check.
We are available at preorderly-support@codeinero.net 24/7 too. Thanks!

Lualoha

Amazing and very fast customer service, plus the app is fantastic when you're out of stock but want to continue selling. Very easy to use and set-up. We were able to continue selling stock when we faced shipping delays. A true lifesaver! Thank you Preorderly Team!

Iron Doggy™

Great app that has helped continue conversions (during a temporary outage of product). Support was responsive and quickly helped resolve my questions. Super easy to install and configure. Highly recommend this app while you're temporarily waiting on more inventory.

Slam69

Preorderly is perfect for products that have a long due date.
This year especially, as COVID has caused lot of delays throughout. We have halved the amount of customer enquiries for due dates on products. Preorderly is easy to use, either default over all products that are out of stock. Or certain collections or products. You can also whittle down to the exact variant. We edit the Buy Now button to say Pre-Order or Buy to Order In, or any words of your choice.
Also add a message, we usually add the ETA of the product next to the Button. We have over 10,000 products, so keeping on top of it all is challenging. Improvements:
1. To be able to export the Products / Collections which are currently active on Preorderly.
2. An ETA date box which will notify us when the date is coming up or passed.

99Jersey

you cannot uninstall the app. and this is one of those apps where if you install them, and then delete them, they leave some background js code that slows down your site. be aware

November 21, 2020

Developers checked this and there is no code from our app in your theme. However, there is code from 4 other Preorder apps. Seems someone was doing some app shopping ;). So you must have confused our app with one of those. Our app will not alter your theme in any way, and when uninstalled no code is left.