Preorderly ‑ Preorder NOW

Preorderly ‑ Preorder NOW

by Codeinero

Pre-orders Made Easy! Manage out of stock & Pre-order products

Living Horse Tails

Undecided, as only just installing so not had chance to test out. will amend review once i have had a chance to do so

Built Bar

great app and great support, best pre-order app on shopify! Works exactly as expected, I have a lot of customization on both of my stores and this plugged right in. One small issue on the display of the customer notification but support got it fixed almost immediately after being notified.

Built Bar for IPA

great app, works exactly as described and the support is awesome! I had an issue with the display of the custoomer notification and they jumped on it and fixed it super fast, this is exactly how I expect service to be! Nicely done!

Industry of All Nations

Very easy to use and amazing support! They helped me customize my hover message and resolve some other glitches I was having. Excited to use when our website relaunches.

OLEA Skincare

So far the app is okay, but the ads for their other products make it a bit a annoying to use. Other than that it does its job.

Executive Functioning Success

This app doesn't do what we want (we wanted to be able to embed a preorder button on a non-Shopify store), but Ari got back to me almost immediately with a kind response. Looks like their customer service is awesome, so for someone using a MyShopify storefront, this is a great choice!

Cool East Market

This pre-order app is great and easy to use. You can set the pre-order for an entire collection instead of having to go variant by variant for each product. The support is also very fast and effective.
I wonder if there is a way to automatically generate an email to the customer letting them know that we are ordering their item especially for them and will sent it to them as soon as we receive it. That would be ideal.

Aleumdr00

Fan Foo%$ng TASTIC!
Very flexible and saves a hell of a lot of time, well worth the money BIG THUMBS UP!!!

Primalalchemyuk

found the app very easy to set up, and the team was great at working on any issues that arose, having it sorted within a day for me

Deltameproject

Great app, installed automatically without having to make any fixes, works out of the box on many variants. When I needed a hand with something Adi had a solution nice and fast. Would recommend.