Press Kit Builder

Free plan available
Rating (4.8)
4.8
August 8, 2017

Great App that's easy to use and incorporates all the basic elements you want in a generic press-kit. The design works really well with the template and design of my site and the support for a minor alignment issue I had was fantastic, seeing my issue through to resolution.

Flood Clothing Co
Time spent using app: 3 months
July 10, 2017

Excellent support from the app owner. Was able to help me with some SEO meta title issues that Shopify was overriding. Support is definitely above and beyond what I expected from a free app!

I've been using PressKitHero for my business for probably a year now. It's a great landing page to refer journalists and partners too so that I don't have to waste time copying/pasting my messaging and sending logos and photos. It has also helped me hone my story. Highly recommend!

Takeout Kit
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
June 27, 2017

Only needed the free version and it was very helpful. Recommended.

Post Shields Inc
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
June 27, 2017

A highly recommended app.

A simple yet effective app and a very userfriendly interface. However it would be great if it can be fully Customised eg. changing of font type etc.

Fad2dsgn
Singapore
Time spent using app: 12 months
June 18, 2017

Absolutely love it. I'm tweaking it -- but wow -- so much easier than winging it : )

Get Go Retro
Time spent using app: About 2 years
May 30, 2017

Thank you for this great app. I am enjoying it being incorporated into my website :)

Shiraz Rugs
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited May 20, 2017

This app looks really, really helpful. Is it free? It seems to be. Not sure. Yes, it has a more limited free version. See below.

Pure Hearts International
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 10, 2017

I love this app! Im so happy that I decided to download it!

Gourmet Candle
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
March 23, 2017

I've been really happy with this app. I didn't know what a press kit was and how to make one on my own dime. My product was generating media attention and I was asked asked for a "press kit" OR a "media package" This app helped me go through the process and layed it all out for me easily. The finished kit looks wonderful and very professional.

Nutri Patch
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
March 22, 2017

Love!!!! Just installed it, and within 10 minutes it has added so much value and social proof to my website. One of the easiest and well-thought out apps I have come across. Thank you so much!

Loaskin