4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use, quick setup, and intuitive design, particularly the ability to reorder articles and questionnaire-style format. It's known for reliable performance, reducing the need for support. The developer is responsive and the free version is beneficial for small businesses. It integrates well with Shopify themes and is recommended for creating professional press kits. The support team is praised for their quick and helpful responses.

May 30, 2017

Thank you for this great app. I am enjoying it being incorporated into my website :)

Shiraz Rugs
October 14, 2017

I really love the simplicity of this app and it's free! I've always wanted a press kit but just didn't know where to start. This app helps you put everything together with ease.

Mowsem
February 21, 2018

Good looking app. Wish price is a fixed price not monthly fee.

Bifarm
September 11, 2018

We are a not-for-profit social enterprise with no idea about how to put together a press kit so finding this was a godsend - we are just starting to get coverage and we are able to use the app to document it in an easy way: just fill in the sections and it's done. Had an issue today, contacted support and it was resolved within minutes.

Crafting4Good CIC
Edited November 19, 2021

The owner taught me not only solve the thing I don't like in this app but only help our website overall. Great Experience and Really appreciate it

WORLDTIMER
Hong Kong SAR
October 9, 2015

I was very excited to use this app. I knew I needed to create a press kit but didn't know where to start, or what should be included. This app makes it easy! Just follow the suggestions for what do add and you'll have a professional looking press kit in literally minutes.

Maryelizabetharts
June 27, 2017

A highly recommended app.

A simple yet effective app and a very userfriendly interface. However it would be great if it can be fully Customised eg. changing of font type etc.

Fad2dsgn
Singapore
12 months using the app
January 29, 2016

Great app and easy to install and use. Has given us a functioning press page and easy point of reference and contact. Has also actually gotten us press as a result which is great!

The Tea Studio
10 months using the app
October 17, 2017

A very clear and easy to use app. I first tried to make a press kit on my own, but it didn't look professional enough. Most "templates" on Pinterest aren't geared towards business owners. This fit the bill perfectly. I emailed a question to their support (about how to create a navigation menu) and received an answer within 5 minutes! It was simple to do, but I was impressed that he knew.
For a free app, this is providing me a lot of value. THANK YOU!!

Diaper Dabbler
10 months using the app
October 3, 2015

Great app, with lots of cool features coming out in the future. Superb customer service.

Marrin Costello 2