4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use, quick setup, and intuitive design, particularly the ability to reorder articles and questionnaire-style format. It's known for reliable performance, reducing the need for support. The developer is responsive and the free version is beneficial for small businesses. It integrates well with Shopify themes and is recommended for creating professional press kits. The support team is praised for their quick and helpful responses.

September 19, 2017

Real easy to set up. Can edit and manipulate. Takes on the look of your website. If you are reading this and gotten this far in investigating, then I highly recommend trying it out.

Radicool Ca
About 2 years using the app
September 2, 2018

I really like this app. It's easy to use and tells my brand story

Caliberhairimports
May 11, 2020

I had been meaning to create a press kit for years, but never came around to do it.I used this app to create a press kit and it took me minutes to create an amazing and professional one.

Gente de la Isla
Dominican Republic
April 22, 2018

Easy to use, looks extremely professional.

Anokha Skin Care
May 25, 2019

This app is great~! If you're like me, you may not know exactly what should be in a press kit. Every 5 years or so, someone may ask for it, but I never have one. Now I have the framework to build it and the ease to do it in my "spare time". The fill-in questionnaire style format makes it easy to do over time. I love that it is chunked down into smaller sections so you can accomplish something even in the first few minutes of having the app. The rest will take a little time to amass for most of us: testimonials, awards, etc. So you can hit the ground running and get started right away. I wasn't charged anything and I'm really grateful for this app. Thank you~!

ModelSupplies
May 4, 2016

This program is really easy to use and it is very effective. Try it.

Butter Angels
Edited June 24, 2018

I have put off creating a press kit as I thought it would be complicated and take a very long time. I just created my full press kit in about 1 hour and could not be happier with it. Love this app. So glad I found it. Yay!! :)

Svala
January 5, 2020

Very handy, quick and easy to use. Will most certainly help with google algorithms even if not used for actual press.

Sweet Victory Products Ltd
March 14, 2016

Highly recommended app! Wolfram listens to all feedback and suggestions and rolls out better features with each update. PressKit Hero keeps getting better and better. This developer provides professional and friendly communication and really cares what Shopify store owners think. Every Shopify store needs a Press Kit page and PressKit Hero is the best way to go! Great job Wolfram!

Kollectiv Apparel Gold Bar Books
Over 1 year using the app
August 20, 2016

I LOVE this app PressKitHero. Within 30 minutes I had a press kit page published on my site. The app breaks down all the key components and walks you through filling them out, uploading images, everything. I feel so much more fortified having a press kit page (I know that sounds dorky but it's true).

Tini Grails