Press Kit Builder

Free plan available
Rating (4.8)
4.8
March 10, 2018

This is a MUST HAVE app for your business. It was so simple to add and input all the information you need for a Press Kit. I wish I had installed this when we first opened. Don't wait, download and start building your Press Kit. Thank you for creating this and it is FREE!!!

City Workshop Mens Supply Company
Time spent using app: 1 day
February 21, 2018

Good looking app. Wish price is a fixed price not monthly fee.

Bifarm
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 29, 2018

LOVE this. So simple and easy to use. Organized and highlights all of our important features. Def recommend this app for your store! :)

Versakini
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 17, 2017

A very clear and easy to use app. I first tried to make a press kit on my own, but it didn't look professional enough. Most "templates" on Pinterest aren't geared towards business owners. This fit the bill perfectly. I emailed a question to their support (about how to create a navigation menu) and received an answer within 5 minutes! It was simple to do, but I was impressed that he knew.
For a free app, this is providing me a lot of value. THANK YOU!!

Diaper Dabbler
Time spent using app: 10 months
October 14, 2017

I really love the simplicity of this app and it's free! I've always wanted a press kit but just didn't know where to start. This app helps you put everything together with ease.

Mowsem
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 26, 2017

totally impressive, love it! just what you'd need, easy to use, every feature you could want and built by someone who knows a press kit :-)

Teddy Maximus 2
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
September 19, 2017

Real easy to set up. Can edit and manipulate. Takes on the look of your website. If you are reading this and gotten this far in investigating, then I highly recommend trying it out.

Radicool Ca
Time spent using app: About 2 years
September 4, 2017

PressKitHero is a very easy to use, helpful app. It really helped us a lot since it was free to install and we were able to upload all the press info we had. Wolfran is very helpful and has followed up to make sure the app was working properly and offered to update anything if we needed it. I recommend this app to anyone needing to put up press info.

Briny Boutique
Time spent using app: About 2 months
August 18, 2017

Simple, and easy to use :) A nice addition.

Glow Mo
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 9, 2017

Setting up my Press Kit was a breeze thanks to this app! It was quick, easy, and looks very professional. I love it!

Naturalselfskincare