Press Kit Builder

Developer
Black Forest Software
4.8
June 17, 2019

Great app easy to use however I think its a little pricey, Id like to see a little more for the money.

Mermaid Life
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 25, 2019

This app is great~! If you're like me, you may not know exactly what should be in a press kit. Every 5 years or so, someone may ask for it, but I never have one. Now I have the framework to build it and the ease to do it in my "spare time". The fill-in questionnaire style format makes it easy to do over time. I love that it is chunked down into smaller sections so you can accomplish something even in the first few minutes of having the app. The rest will take a little time to amass for most of us: testimonials, awards, etc. So you can hit the ground running and get started right away. I wasn't charged anything and I'm really grateful for this app. Thank you~!

ModelSupplies
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
May 7, 2019

I keep saving but it doesn't hold the info. Very frustrating. Also would like the ability to share pictures when included in the article. Not much flexibility.

Spina Organics
Time spent using app: 11 months
Black Forest Software replied May 16, 2019

Hi there,

I'm happy to take a look at the issue directly on your store. I will send you a request for access. In the future, you can directly ask for help at shopify@presskithero.com

April 22, 2019

I’ve been told my website
Still needs ALOT OF WORK?
Iam not sure what’s missing but I would like to fix in near future
I realize there is a fee to correct
Thanks JA

VisorSleeves
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited April 22, 2019

I had initially had to get support to link press page in the menu. However, they responded quickly and now PressKitHero works like a charm. The rest of the setup is easy.

Claire Noir Beauty
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Black Forest Software replied April 22, 2019

Hi there,

you can copy and paste the full link to your press kit (including https), to add it to the menu, e.g. https://yourstore.com/a/press-kit

or alternatively add only the path, e.g "/a/press-kit"

When you enter the url, it will show results in an auto-complete box above the input field. Make sure you click on the suggested link, after you enter it. I have to admit, it's a bit confusing, but out of our control, since its part of the Shopify backend....

If you want you can grant me access to your store, and I will make the changes...