Press Kit Builder

Create a professional press kit for your business

Free plan available
Press Kit Builder: Create a professional press kit

Tilla Baby Box

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 2 years

It really does the job. Instructions are straightforward and everything you need to know is right there. Love it

Wild Hound Tees

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

As a Print-On-Demand Store this App has a simple formula to follow with advise on the website making the creation of a Press Kit for your store and Brand extremely help and easy. Just follow the help guides and your Pree Kit is ready to go. Highly recommend this App. Even the free version is great and easy to setup.

Crafting4Good CIC

Time spent using app About 1 year

We are a not-for-profit social enterprise with no idea about how to put together a press kit so finding this was a godsend - we are just starting to get coverage and we are able to use the app to document it in an easy way: just fill in the sections and it's done. Had an issue today, contacted support and it was resolved within minutes.

My Brand And Me

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 years

So easy to integrate and organize. My press contacts said it’s perfect to allow them to download information and run with it. Thank you!

Caliberhairimports

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I really like this app. It's easy to use and tells my brand story

My Kindness Calendar

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app that is easy and quick to use. The free template is totally sufficient for a professional press kit page with all of the essentials. So glad I found this, I've already recommended it to many other small biz owners.

Revpod

Time spent using app About 1 hour

love this thing so much! created an awesome press kit page in about 30 minutes... you could do it quicker it you wanted to, but i took my time :)

Meeknest

Really simple to use and generates an excellent page that is easy to adapt, update and maintain. 10/10!

Toki Mats

Time spent using app About 4 years

This is a super easy app, love the template, very effective! Thanks!

Svala

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I have put off creating a press kit as I thought it would be complicated and take a very long time. I just created my full press kit in about 1 hour and could not be happier with it. Love this app. So glad I found it. Yay!! :)