Urgent Shopper & Stock Counter

Urgent Shopper & Stock Counter

by Website On-Demand

Increase urgency, scarcity and trust to explode your sales!

Love Animalito

Surprisingly, did not work on my Debut Theme. If it worked the different functionalities available look good though.

First app in my boutique 15+apps that does not work correctly.

August 10, 2020

Hello!

This is Sean, the Customer Success Manager with Shopper and Stock Counter! I'm so sorry that our app didn't quite work properly "out of the box" on the debut theme! We had no idea...

Can you let me know what wasn't working? We want to fix that ASAP to make sure it works smoothly for all users... I will email you directly as well.

Please let us know so we can fix it? REALLY appreciate your help and communication here!

Sean & The Shopper and Stock Counter Support Team

Tavetanutrition.com

Not impressed this app injects some sort of code in your store and when you delete the its still shows on your store.Terrible

April 2, 2019

Sorry to hear that happened, however Shopper & Stock Counter does not inject any code in your theme and it's completely removed when you uninstall it. It sounds like you had code from a competitor app still in your theme as most of our competitors do inject code.