Hover Image Slider, Quick View

Hover Image Slider, Quick View

by Gigilabs

Change Image on Hover, Product Preview Carousel for Collection

silverbazaaristanbul

excellent app. works perfectly. customer service is very helpful. Thank you Nikolay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Max Rive Photography

The feature of the product is simple but adds a lot of value by showing a slideshow on the collection page. Very well-designed, fair priced and great customer support, highly recommend.

shopterzani.com

I was impressed from the level of customer support.
Nikolay is number 1!!! contacted on a Sunday, and applied custom code for free, and everything works perfectly across all devices.. Way to go! thanks.

Moments Forever Captured

Easy to use! And perfect for my business!! When I first installed it, my product images were a little fuzzy. I emailed the team and they fixed the problem in under an hour! Excellent customer service :) No issues with the app running.

Spacewalker

First of all HUGE thanks for GigiLabs & Nikolay.
This app is a MUST have if you are using Boundless theme or others. its a life changing app for product page images and more.
Extremely responsive and fast.
The customer Service is SUPER FAST and Effective! Highly Recommended

MEA AYAYA

I had a little special request and Nikolay answered and solved it in 10 minutes !!! Customer service is really good. Really satisfied. Thank you !

Surf Trip Supply

I used this app and it really helped me! He worked very fast and he responded fast. I would really recommend this app, 5 stars!.

EVERLEIGH & ME

Really good help from customer service. Very fast at replying and made the changes I needed for the app to work ideally for my shop.
Very pleased!

Bona Bee Home

Customer service is really so good. They helped us with a customization in short time and made the app more appropriate for us. Thank you Nikolay.

Euromoto

Wow, this is what I call an effective company/app! We installed it and experienced some issue with the arrows displaying on our website (due to our theme/other app installed) and by contacting the support, they were pretty fast to reply, have been really courteous and they resolved the problems in less than a day! We can now enjoy the benefits of the app on our webstore! Love it! Thanks again!

Previous 1 3 4