Price Per Unit

Price Per Unit | Reviews

by App Attic

Display the unit price of your products

Treasured Memories

Amazing app!!! Provide the perfect solution to display unit prices. The support team is amazing and gave me a quick response to set up the app in my store theme.

December 1, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it!

PuntoHotel

I needed this app to add unit prices to some of my products. I had some conflicts with other apps when installed but Traian from Tech Support set it up for me and answered to any request i made.. And now it works perfectly!!! For everyone using pagefly builder like me: it perfectly integrates with the builder; i set the unit price both in collection and product pages just by inserting html code of the app.. Nothing easier...

December 1, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! And thank you for the PageFly Builder tip - I am sure others will find it useful!

Air Filters Florida

This apps works great for our business and the support is nothing short of amazing. We had a small issue with one of our products not showing this app's functionality correctly and contacted the developer. They responded within an hour or so and even sent a screen video of the issue and the fix (which was not associated with this developer's app). This is top notch customer service and I highly recommend this developer! Thanks again for a great app and the great support!

December 1, 2021

We're glad we were able to help you and we appreciate your feedback! Thank you!

Grip Gum

I used this app to get our bundled product to show price per unit discounts. Worked better than I would’ve hoped and the customer service was outstanding! They helped me get the style I was looking for and any issues we were having fixed quickly. If your looking for an app to show your unit price this is the one!

December 1, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it!

EcoPakOnline

The price calculator is buggy. If the price per unit is 30 rupees, it shows 35 rupees, and only shows the correct price after the product is removed and added back in the portal.

December 1, 2021

Hi, I just wanted to let you know that we've pushed a major update to our app. I know it's long overdue, but the interface is much easier to use and the price per unit now gets updates automatically, without any extra interventions. If you'd like to give our app another try please send us an email at support@appattic.com - thank you!

paisanosbutchershop

Any way we can get some help. I emailed and got no response. the app is not working and we would need some help. please email us

Reliance Trading Corporation

We have a customised wholesale store/theme and this makes it difficult to implement any new Apps and have them work out of the box. The support team has gone beyond to help me get the App working as we need it, which includes implementing things that the App was not designed to do. We are still working through a small customisation to make this exactly what we require.

July 20, 2020

Hi -

Sorry you didn't receive our emails! You should have received a response to every inquiry you sent. We've tried to get in contact with you regarding this review in case you still have this problem, please reach out to support@appatic.com

Adam

Pro Ad Co, Inc.

Extremely helpful support in resolving an issue. I had a suggestion for the developer and they took my suggestion and made it happen. Excellent - app works great!!

July 14, 2020

Hi - Sorry you're having issues with the trailing zero, we're looking into that now. For support, I can't find any emails from you besides the one we answered right when you installed. Please reach out to support@cashflowtechnologies.xyz and we'll usually respond within a day. Happy to help with whatever problems you're having