Bulk Price Editor/Price Change

Bulk Price Editor/Price Change | Reviews

by Northern Apps

Price changer, schedule sale, flash sale, bulk discount, BFCM

HKT Products

Perfect for our BFCM weekend. The app worked seemlessly with our shopify store and meant that we didn't have to manually change all the prices. Saved a lot of time and money.

Cara Elaine Art & Gifts

This app is wonderful! It allows me to change prices in bulk without it taking forever on the back end of my Shopify store. I can have sales on products every week without it being a big deal. It has saved me so much time already and there are several ways I can change the prices which has be super helpful.

CODE VITAL

ACHTUNG! Wenn man die Discountpreise mal angepasst hat und den Job löscht, ändern sie sich NICHT zurück!!! Ich bekomme aktuell die Streich-Preise nicht mehr weg aus meinem Store - und wollte die App aber nur mal ausprobieren! Also Vorsicht!!!! Support meldet sich auch nicht...

Soboan Candles

I had a simple issues using this app (my fault) but with the excellent customer services got the issue sorted and its working just as it should now. Perfect

Toni Plus

This app is a big time saver and so very easy to use! I really like the price change preview so you know exactly how the job will take effect. Being a multi channel retailer with brick and mortar locations this app also provides an csv. export file of the price change job by email that can be passed on to the store staff to use to perform the physical price changes. I have also experienced very responsive customer support.

PHNX Locker

With more SKUs than we know what to do with, using the app to have our Black Friday sale ready to go was a game-changer. Bought for our other shop with less SKUs just for the ease of setting-and-forgetting a sale.

November 23, 2021

Thank you for your review! I'm really happy to hear that the app has helped you automate your sales process!

Modiphius Entertainment

We needed an app that would calculate and display the sale price automatically on the actual product page(s) and not just when it was added to cart. This app did the job perfectly. A plus is that we can set the start and end date of our sale and have the app apply it when the time came. It was fairly easy to set up and if I had questions, Chris responded quickly. Definitely recommend!

Ultimate Floor Care

The app was installed by our developer and I could see that it would do exactly what we needed but that the pricing plan did not suit our business and so I was unable to get started. I emailed Chris at Northern Apps and he came back to me very quickly with a proposal that suited us perfectly. I used the app for the first time today and it made what used to be a full days job at least into something I could do in about half an hour. I have had some terrible experiences with apps in the last few years and this made a refreshing change. Thanks Chris

October 29, 2021

You're welcome, and thank you for the review! I'm very glad to hear that my app has saved you so much time!

Bakaliko.store

This app helped us to automate our weekly promos. The time savings are huge as well as reverting the price changes is very very handy. You set once and forget. The support has been very good and overall we are very satisfied.

Biemko

It works great but the price is just too expensive. It was free at first which I guess now was done to attract customers but then they started billing high. There are other apps offering unlimited changes for a whole year for what this app is billing per month. Just kind of frustrating

Previous 1 3 4 5