Bulk Price Changer + Scheduler

Bulk Price Changer + Scheduler

by Northern Apps

Price editor for creating flash sales and other bulk changes

Frustrated Crafter

This app really helped change the prices in my store with ease. I add thousands of items to my store at a time and really needed a heavy hitting app that could do the work. A great little feature is that they keep your changes so that if you need to revert the prices back you can. The interface is very intuitive and user friendly. The people that run this app are very responsive if there ever is an issue. If you have ideas about features you might want on the app, just talk to them. These folks have customer service done right. I look forward to seeing where they go from here.

July 7, 2021

Thank you so much for the thoughtful review! Making the app easy to use and providing top notch customer service are priorities for Bulk Price Changer + Scheduler, so I'm very happy to hear that we are hitting the mark!

Radical Spot

E' un app valida peccato che sia diventata a pagamento, non capisco perchè shopify non abbia ancora previsto delle app base gratuite per quanto riguarda le scontistiche manuali, Comunque app valida per chi ha siti con pochi prodotti visto che più prodotti hai più paghi. Bisogna anche calcolare che se sbagli qualche passaggio e devi ripetere il cambio prezzi rischi di sforare dal tuo piano.

XI HAIR

I have used this app to change a lot of product variants which would have taken me forever. No issues so far apart from tags sometimes not showing but as soon as I contacted support they cleared the cache and it worked fine. Support is looking to fix the tag issue also. So glad to have found this app and customer service is first class!

June 19, 2021

Thanks so much for the review - makes my day to hear that Bulk Price Changer + Scheduler is saving you time! We're definitely looking to make sure that new tags are available in the app right away!

Edit: Good news - the change to make new tags available right away has now been completed!

Kenza Design - Kenza.cl

This app is amazing! Every detail and feature is clear and explained very well and it can make more than you can imagine! Amazing features (like schedule reverting the price change automatically) and selecting the products by tags, collection, vendor or manually select. This app saved me HOURS of manual price-change jobs for a seasonal special offer with variable percentage discount among different collections and specific products. Everything automated, easy, clear and fast.

June 14, 2021

Thanks so much for your thoughtful review! Very glad to hear that our app made creating special offers easier and faster for you!

EsaModa

Too expensive, a free app that now want to charge $9.95 for editing in bulk 100 variant or more, are you kidding me?. Guys there's more free apps like this in shopify, just search fot it.

inkortoner.co.uk

This app is amazing, it does what you need it to and if you do something wrong you can undo it! I've been using it for quite a while, I have a lot of products on my website so having this app makes me more competitive and allows me to do quick and easy flash sales or even just changing it on selected collections. I like that I can change the price on it's own or add in a previous and current pricing showing the item on sale and the way the percentages work is fantastic. It's easy to look at and read, it's not overly fussy and confusing to look at like many apps on here. The support is great too. I actually can't think of anything bad to say! I never write reviews and probably should, but this app is awesome.

TaraLyons.ie

I use this app to put on a sale in bulk (e.g. reduce all prices by 20% at the moment). It is great the way the app also updates the “compare price” with the old price so the customer can see the old price and sale price on every product. It is simple to use. It has scheduling and reverting features available. The best app I use on the Shopify App Portal. Simple and does exactly what it claims to do. I have had contact with Chris and each time the response time was very short and all queries were dealt with professionally and accurately. Highly recommend. Well worth fee.

Genkidama

It was free and now with Price and 9,99€ ist tooooooo much, i looking for ne scheduler and why musst here typing 100 characters.

moonlahstore

Would be much better if it was actually free like it used to but the developer changed it recently. FOr giving him all the data of your products, orders, and pretty much your whole site you would think that you would get a deal.

Bigfoot Depot

I don't think that this app is safe for your store as it asks for a lot of data on your stores' products and the fact that the developer charges so much for a simple change should have this app at 0 stars.

Previous 1 3