Bulk Price Editor/Price Change

Price update+changer, schedule sale, flash sale, black friday

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Change prices and create sales

Armanov

Location Slovenia

The best app we ever installed. The app understands the limitation that Shopify has and it uses the compare-at-price parameter with the price parameter to set precise discounts. The scheduler works perfectly. It literally saved us days of work since 600 items did not need the price change to be calculated and input by hand. If you have a lot of campaigns with percentage discounts this is the way to go. Cupon codes are crap in Shopify. This is way more versatile.

Garçoa Chocolate

Location Switzerland

The app worked perfectly fine for us for our Cacao Friday campaign (doubled prices, reversed prices after 24h). Super easy to use and with a nice price preview to double check everything is set right. We will use the app again for upcoming campaigns.

MARLENE

Location Malaysia

I have tried few apps for the bulk price change. This is the best one i have used so far. Clear and easy steps to set up.

AVR Import Specialties

Time spent using app 1 day

I used this app for a quick Black Friday sale. Needed a start date and end date with pricing set to return as before the sale. Easy to install, seamless integration and works just as advertised. Great product

Springrates

Exactly what I needed! There's no need for any other discount app. The app has all features you need to schedule pricing discounts. Works perfect for Black Friday markdowns on my store, which is really large!

Our Families Attic

Time spent using app 1 day

This App is awesome! Being able to schedule price drops in bulk is such a time saver! When I reached out for help, Chris went out of his way, over and beyond to help me out! Amazing app and even better customer service! I'd give 10 stars if I could! ;)

GEMLY & Co.

Location Germany

Getting ready for black friday and this app will save me so much time! highly recommended! Thank you so much!

Rushfaster Australia

Location Australia

App does what it says. I found this app very useful for our Black Friday sale. We used it to set and reset prices using a CSV and everything worked effortlessly.

Giboardus

Easy app. It helped me do strike-through pricing on a few products where nothing else was working. Thank you!

River Street Lighting

This app is a huge time saver if you have a lot of SKU's. The customer service is top notch and very prompt when responding. I recommend this app if you do not have time to change bulk pricing for your store. Thank you for keeping me sane!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9