Bulk Price Editor/Price Change

Price update+changer, schedule sale, flash sale, bulk discount

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Change prices and create sales

DogSports4u

The app is delivers what it promises! I got the job done in 5 minutes. I recommend it and the support is super responsive too

be.loved fashion & beauty

Fantastic app - I used this for my sale to mark the prices down ie 20% off. The app changes all prices in an instant. Highly recommend.

Little Lilys Bespoke Clothes

I used this app to help me quickly increase my prices as this was something I hadn’t done in over 4 years. It was very easy to use. Would use again and recommend

Andywawa Baby Clothes Online

I recommend it. It is a fast and beautiful application. Thank you for your quickly response and support.

ALPACISSIMI

Love this app! I believe consumers want to see promotional price compared to the original price at the time of clicking add to cart. With Bulk Price Editor I can set up a promotion on all assortment or selected lines in a few minutes rather than update prices (compare at price) in shopify product by product and then back after the promo.

ExpressionMed

This app makes creating sales so much faster and easier. I like how you can schedule the start and end time of the sale, and pick specific products and variants.

Kingston Technology

This app was suggested by our developers based on some needs to help make our sales a lot less painful to set up. It blew past our expectations and not only has the app itself served us very well, the developer is always so prompt with trouble shooting and answering concerns! New features being rolled out are really turning this app into a must have.

Pants & Socks

Used the app for our BF/CM week sale and it worked seamlessly, amazing app and Chris is an amazing support....10/10!

December 7, 2021

Thanks so much for the review! I'm so happy to hear that my app has served you well! 😊

Diamond Furniture

Great App! Easy to use and has all the needed features.
Chris from support was a great help every time we need.

HKT Products

Perfect for our BFCM weekend. The app worked seemlessly with our shopify store and meant that we didn't have to manually change all the prices. Saved a lot of time and money.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6