Bulk Price Editor/Price Change

Price changer, schedule sale, flash sale, bulk discount, BFCM

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Change prices and create sales

Bigfoot Depot

I don't think that this app is safe for your store as it asks for a lot of data on your stores' products and the fact that the developer charges so much for a simple change should have this app at 0 stars.

TheTshackonline

Not free - Terrible app that asks for way too much data. Be careful with installing this as it takes all the data of your products.

Nasa Depot

Finally... An actual app that is free and not the common freemium model that plagues Shopify. Thank you to the dev! Edit: Developer made it freemium in order to garner positive reviews and has since made it $120 a year for the most basic features. What a joke.

todo para tu bebé

Perfect! I can´t believe this app is free. Easy to use and customize. It takes 5 minutes to have it working on your store. A must have on any shop.

Holograbme

This is the best price changer app on the market, its free, easy to use, what else ? Thanks a lot ! :)

Spare and Square

Perfect! App works great and is so easy to add a percentage increase or set amount increase or decrease to products. Had a manufacturer price increase of 2.2% and took about 2 min to apply to all products, love it! spareandsquare.co.uk

Audrey & Irene

Amazing! I wish I had found this app sooner! Super easy to use and OMG how much faster to change prices! Thank you!!

Bags of Room

What a great app! We increased our price by a percentage & applied it to all inventory so easily. Job done in less time than I can make a cup of tea.

Rae Vino

Just installed/tested this app, very straightforward and easy to use and exactly what we were looking for as far as scheduling discounts that would temporarily render our 'On Sale' overlay on product images in our shop.

Mugler

Thank you Chris, for the great app and quick support! The app is straight-forward, but very helpful.