Bulk Price Editor/Price Change

Price update+changer, schedule sale, flash sale, bulk discount

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Change prices and create sales

K Selection

Location South Korea

Convenience user's menu, easy to understand how to do the operation you need. The app works perfectly. You can change price lists based on tags to assign to customers, products, collections and etc. Highly recommend this app!

Lotz of Deals

Love this app! Works great for our Deals of the Day!! :) Simply set your prices and dates and the rest is all automated!

Southern Draw Digital Designs

This app is amazing for me to quickly and easily put my site on sale. I offer two sales a week and I love that I can schedule my price changes ahead of time so everything runs smoothly without me being tied to my computer to change prices at the time of sale. A+++++

September 23, 2021

I'm super happy to hear that Bulk Price Changer + Scheduler has been helpful for you! 😀Thanks so much for leaving a review!!

Nicki Lynn Jewelry

I used to have someone manage my site and that person decided they didn't want to do anymore, so they just dropped me. When I had to figure out everything they were doing, I found that this app is one of the greatest for bulk price changing. I didn't realize at first what is was for, because I am not techy, I am a jewelry maker and just want to make pretty things. But, when I figured this app out, I was happy to know that I didn't have to waste time changing prices individually. I know you all are thinking I'm out of my mind, but not everyone knows techy stuff and I appreciated all of Chris's help when I had an issue with one of the "tags" that I was trying to run a sale from. Not only did he figure out the backend issue, he also provided me an alternative to grouping my items that I want to change prices for. So, if I could give this app and Chris in support 10 stars I would!! Nicki Lynn Jewelry

September 8, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind and thoughtful review! I'm very happy to hear that Bulk Price Changer + Scheduler has made managing you business easier for you!

Clever Cookie Academy

Location Australia

We found it very difficult to find an app which suited our unique business - we are very specific with our needs for product discounts. We run multiple discounts at once with prices reverting to the original price prior to having discounts added at different times on different days every week. Originally this product worked but was a little difficult to manage with the volume of discounts that we have. On contacting Chris and explaining our situation he took our suggestions and made some changes. Now this product is so much easier for us due to the volume of discounts and can be seen quickly and easily. Chris was so amazing to deal with. I believe the modifications that have just been implemented takes this app to the next level when using it with Shopify for scheduling product discounts.

September 5, 2021

I'm really happy that Bulk Price Changer + Scheduler was able to meet the needs of your business! Thanks so much for the review!

SoundSkins Global

Time spent using app About 2 months

Used this app to schedule a price change on over 20 products and it worked perfectly! Very easy app to use, great tool, and I'm very surprised it was free!

August 26, 2021

Makes my day to hear that my app what helpful for your business! Thank you so much for the review!

Kinky Toy Store

This is a useful app for changing prices and adding product sales. It is a little confusing to understand, but when mastered, it does the job well.
Kinky Toy Store

Frustrated Crafter

This app really helped change the prices in my store with ease. I add thousands of items to my store at a time and really needed a heavy hitting app that could do the work. A great little feature is that they keep your changes so that if you need to revert the prices back you can. The interface is very intuitive and user friendly. The people that run this app are very responsive if there ever is an issue. If you have ideas about features you might want on the app, just talk to them. These folks have customer service done right. I look forward to seeing where they go from here.

July 7, 2021

Thank you so much for the thoughtful review! Making the app easy to use and providing top notch customer service are priorities for Bulk Price Changer + Scheduler, so I'm very happy to hear that we are hitting the mark!

Radical Spot

Location Italy

E' un app valida peccato che sia diventata a pagamento, non capisco perchè shopify non abbia ancora previsto delle app base gratuite per quanto riguarda le scontistiche manuali, Comunque app valida per chi ha siti con pochi prodotti visto che più prodotti hai più paghi. Bisogna anche calcolare che se sbagli qualche passaggio e devi ripetere il cambio prezzi rischi di sforare dal tuo piano.

XI HAIR

I have used this app to change a lot of product variants which would have taken me forever. No issues so far apart from tags sometimes not showing but as soon as I contacted support they cleared the cache and it worked fine. Support is looking to fix the tag issue also. So glad to have found this app and customer service is first class!

June 19, 2021

Thanks so much for the review - makes my day to hear that Bulk Price Changer + Scheduler is saving you time! We're definitely looking to make sure that new tags are available in the app right away!

Edit: Good news - the change to make new tags available right away has now been completed!