Bulk Price Editor/Price Change

Price changer, schedule sale, flash sale, bulk discount, BFCM

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Change prices and create sales

Paulas Home & Living

I've downloaded it today and did a price change of about 500 variants. Worked really well. I like the Preview bit at the bottom where you can see what's going to happen to your price change. Also, like the Rounding Up or Down of the cents. I had to ask one question, and I got an immediate reply.

Sacred Geometrical

Does the job well and clearly. For free! Thank the gods for free Shopify apps! My only problem was it took a while to find the 'Apply Now' button at the top after I had saved the settings, and I was wondering why the job was still listed as 'pending'. But that's only a small thing in a great service :-)

dadashoppi

Chris is very helpful and this app is easy and productive to use. surely a 5 stars no doubt. I will recommended to seller with lot of products.

HisBiz, Inc.,dba Photocutouts.com

What a great app! SUPER easy to change prices on all or some of your products and even schedule the change.

Le Repère des Belettes

Hello Chris,
Many Thanks for solving my problem! I uploaded the pretax prices for thousands of products and was able to correct it in one click rather than wasting time to make sheets. I am so grateful. Many Thanks
DDS

The Rug Store

Easy to use. It was able to bulk discount prices, and revert them, in just a minimal amount of time. Definitely a must have, if you want to eliminate the need for coupon codes and have the sale price automatically displayed.

Darkly Darlings by Sandra Macdougall

Perfect! I was looking for a way to put on different discounts for different products without manually going through each listing. This did exactly what I needed it to. The timer feature worked perfect. You can easily select multiple products and sort by collection, product type, ect. TIP: If you want to show the regular price next to the sale price, you need to go into each product and input your regular price in "compare at price." After the sale it'll display normally.

AbsoluteSkin

Hi I have installed Bulk Price changer, And it works prfectly well, I have my first discounts running for Black Friday and I am so happy with this price changer. So far so good - service seems to be top notch as well. I really do recommend this app for anyone that needs a bulk discount system. Franz Absoluteskin.co.za

Blomie

Great app, Thank you. It's above all other apps that we tried and it's completely free. Great job again.

1 2 3 5 Next