Bulk Price Changer + Scheduler

Bulk Price Changer + Scheduler

by Northern Apps

Easily complete, schedule, and revert price changes in bulk.

inkortoner.co.uk

This app is amazing, it does what you need it to and if you do something wrong you can undo it! I've been using it for quite a while, I have a lot of products on my website so having this app makes me more competitive and allows me to do quick and easy flash sales or even just changing it on selected collections. I like that I can change the price on it's own or add in a previous and current pricing showing the item on sale and the way the percentages work is fantastic. It's easy to look at and read, it's not overly fussy and confusing to look at like many apps on here. The support is great too. I actually can't think of anything bad to say! I never write reviews and probably should, but this app is awesome.

TaraLyons.ie

I use this app to put on a sale in bulk (e.g. reduce all prices by 20% at the moment). It is great the way the app also updates the “compare price” with the old price so the customer can see the old price and sale price on every product. It is simple to use. It has scheduling and reverting features available. The best app I use on the Shopify App Portal. Simple and does exactly what it claims to do. I have had contact with Chris and each time the response time was very short and all queries were dealt with professionally and accurately. Highly recommend. Well worth fee.

todo para tu bebé

Perfect! I can´t believe this app is free. Easy to use and customize. It takes 5 minutes to have it working on your store. A must have on any shop.

Holograbme

This is the best price changer app on the market, its free, easy to use, what else ? Thanks a lot ! :)

Spare and Square

Perfect! App works great and is so easy to add a percentage increase or set amount increase or decrease to products. Had a manufacturer price increase of 2.2% and took about 2 min to apply to all products, love it! spareandsquare.co.uk

Audrey & Irene

Amazing! I wish I had found this app sooner! Super easy to use and OMG how much faster to change prices! Thank you!!

Bags of Room

What a great app! We increased our price by a percentage & applied it to all inventory so easily. Job done in less time than I can make a cup of tea.

Rae Vino

Just installed/tested this app, very straightforward and easy to use and exactly what we were looking for as far as scheduling discounts that would temporarily render our 'On Sale' overlay on product images in our shop.

Mugler

Thank you Chris, for the great app and quick support! The app is straight-forward, but very helpful.

Paulas Home & Living

I've downloaded it today and did a price change of about 500 variants. Worked really well. I like the Preview bit at the bottom where you can see what's going to happen to your price change. Also, like the Rounding Up or Down of the cents. I had to ask one question, and I got an immediate reply.

Previous 1