Bulk Price Editor/Price Change

Price update+changer, schedule sale, flash sale, bulk discount

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Change prices and create sales

M. Sugar Beauty

I’m a small solopreneur and just getting started so being able to schedule sale price drops easily and not have to monitor them works great! The best part is because I have less than 100 products I offer I can use the free version.

Minimalist

Location Bangladesh

This is a nice app for the job, was looking for something similar. hope to use it further and longtime

Kingstons Rural Supplies

Location Australia

Fantastic app. We used this app to mark down all items during sales etc. It does what it says it does. Highly recommended.

Blue Action Tackle

Downloaded the app and did some price adjustments immediately. It's intuitive, efficient and fit the bill perfectly.
Also, I had contacted them earlier and their response and support is superb.

DogSports4u

The app is delivers what it promises! I got the job done in 5 minutes. I recommend it and the support is super responsive too

be.loved fashion & beauty

Fantastic app - I used this for my sale to mark the prices down ie 20% off. The app changes all prices in an instant. Highly recommend.

Little Lilys Bespoke Clothes

I used this app to help me quickly increase my prices as this was something I hadn’t done in over 4 years. It was very easy to use. Would use again and recommend

Andywawa Baby Clothes Online

I recommend it. It is a fast and beautiful application. Thank you for your quickly response and support.

ALPACISSIMI

Love this app! I believe consumers want to see promotional price compared to the original price at the time of clicking add to cart. With Bulk Price Editor I can set up a promotion on all assortment or selected lines in a few minutes rather than update prices (compare at price) in shopify product by product and then back after the promo.

ExpressionMed

This app makes creating sales so much faster and easier. I like how you can schedule the start and end time of the sale, and pick specific products and variants.

Previous 1 3 4 5