Bulk Price Editor/Price Change

Bulk Price Editor/Price Change

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
January 10, 2023

This is a very simple to use app that allows me to set it and forget it, so to speak, when it comes to our monthly sales on select products. My job just got much easier. Thanks for developing this much-needed resource!

Betsy's Health Foods
Time spent using app: 14 days
January 9, 2023

Works just as described! I ran into one minor issue (an error on my part - not understanding the condition logic) and support helped right away and were super friendly and made sure I had everything figured out. Great app!

MERGE4
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 6, 2023

This app is awesome. It gives me peace of mind to deal with promotion scheduling to start and end specially usually take place in mid-night. Also, the bulk editor is a huge plus.

Helmetking 頭盔王
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 29 days
January 5, 2023

I used this app to increase prices on 90+ products at one time. I was able to raise prices across the listings by a certain percentage, I was able to review the changes, and even had that ability to end the prices in .95. I like this app a lot. Has a lot of functionality, and is very easy to understand and use. I will be adding it to my other website as well.

Cox Ranch Supply
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 3, 2023

This app does exactly what it says it will, and with its ability to revert at a later date it's a quick and easy way to throw big seasonal or flash sales. UI makes sense, overview is good.

Antique Jewellers
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 28, 2022

Great app! It worked well for us to adjust pricing on 1000s of products for our Black Friday and Boxing day sales.

SUBIE SUPPLY CO.
Time spent using app: 2 months
December 22, 2022

I am so happy I found this app, its amazing! I can bulk change my prices with ease and revert them back whenever I choose quickly and efficiently. You can also schedule prices changes to take effect for certain dates and times. It came in very handy for my Black Friday sales. It is straight forward and easy to use and the support staff are great. I highly recommend :)

Bits 4 Pets
Time spent using app: 21 days
December 7, 2022

Exceptional app backed by fantastic customer service. It has every feature we needed, worked flawlessly, and Chris was able to overcome a conditional logic issue we were having.

This is a far superior option to the Shopify discounting code system and the best of all the other flash sale apps we've tried.

Can't fault it.

Kooringal Australia
Time spent using app: 11 days
December 2, 2022

The best app we ever installed. The app understands the limitation that Shopify has and it uses the compare-at-price parameter with the price parameter to set precise discounts. The scheduler works perfectly. It literally saved us days of work since 600 items did not need the price change to be calculated and input by hand. If you have a lot of campaigns with percentage discounts this is the way to go. Cupon codes are crap in Shopify. This is way more versatile.

Armanov
Slovenia
Time spent using app: 9 days
Edited November 28, 2022

The app worked perfectly fine for us for our Cacao Friday campaign (doubled prices, reversed prices after 24h). Super easy to use and with a nice price preview to double check everything is set right. We will use the app again for upcoming campaigns.

Garçoa Chocolate