Bulk Price Changer + Scheduler

Bulk Price Changer + Scheduler

by Northern Apps

Price editor for creating flash sales and other bulk changes

Frustrated Crafter

This app really helped change the prices in my store with ease. I add thousands of items to my store at a time and really needed a heavy hitting app that could do the work. A great little feature is that they keep your changes so that if you need to revert the prices back you can. The interface is very intuitive and user friendly. The people that run this app are very responsive if there ever is an issue. If you have ideas about features you might want on the app, just talk to them. These folks have customer service done right. I look forward to seeing where they go from here.

July 7, 2021

Thank you so much for the thoughtful review! Making the app easy to use and providing top notch customer service are priorities for Bulk Price Changer + Scheduler, so I'm very happy to hear that we are hitting the mark!

inkortoner.co.uk

This app is amazing, it does what you need it to and if you do something wrong you can undo it! I've been using it for quite a while, I have a lot of products on my website so having this app makes me more competitive and allows me to do quick and easy flash sales or even just changing it on selected collections. I like that I can change the price on it's own or add in a previous and current pricing showing the item on sale and the way the percentages work is fantastic. It's easy to look at and read, it's not overly fussy and confusing to look at like many apps on here. The support is great too. I actually can't think of anything bad to say! I never write reviews and probably should, but this app is awesome.

TaraLyons.ie

I use this app to put on a sale in bulk (e.g. reduce all prices by 20% at the moment). It is great the way the app also updates the “compare price” with the old price so the customer can see the old price and sale price on every product. It is simple to use. It has scheduling and reverting features available. The best app I use on the Shopify App Portal. Simple and does exactly what it claims to do. I have had contact with Chris and each time the response time was very short and all queries were dealt with professionally and accurately. Highly recommend. Well worth fee.

todo para tu bebé

Perfect! I can´t believe this app is free. Easy to use and customize. It takes 5 minutes to have it working on your store. A must have on any shop.

Holograbme

This is the best price changer app on the market, its free, easy to use, what else ? Thanks a lot ! :)

Spare and Square

Perfect! App works great and is so easy to add a percentage increase or set amount increase or decrease to products. Had a manufacturer price increase of 2.2% and took about 2 min to apply to all products, love it! spareandsquare.co.uk

Audrey & Irene

Amazing! I wish I had found this app sooner! Super easy to use and OMG how much faster to change prices! Thank you!!

Bags of Room

What a great app! We increased our price by a percentage & applied it to all inventory so easily. Job done in less time than I can make a cup of tea.

Rae Vino

Just installed/tested this app, very straightforward and easy to use and exactly what we were looking for as far as scheduling discounts that would temporarily render our 'On Sale' overlay on product images in our shop.

Mugler

Thank you Chris, for the great app and quick support! The app is straight-forward, but very helpful.

Previous 1