Bulk Price Editor/Price Change

Bulk Price Editor/Price Change | Reviews

by Northern Apps

Price changer, schedule sale, flash sale, bulk discount, BFCM

Soboan Candles

I had a simple issues using this app (my fault) but with the excellent customer services got the issue sorted and its working just as it should now. Perfect

Toni Plus

This app is a big time saver and so very easy to use! I really like the price change preview so you know exactly how the job will take effect. Being a multi channel retailer with brick and mortar locations this app also provides an csv. export file of the price change job by email that can be passed on to the store staff to use to perform the physical price changes. I have also experienced very responsive customer support.

PHNX Locker

With more SKUs than we know what to do with, using the app to have our Black Friday sale ready to go was a game-changer. Bought for our other shop with less SKUs just for the ease of setting-and-forgetting a sale.

November 23, 2021

Thank you for your review! I'm really happy to hear that the app has helped you automate your sales process!

Modiphius Entertainment

We needed an app that would calculate and display the sale price automatically on the actual product page(s) and not just when it was added to cart. This app did the job perfectly. A plus is that we can set the start and end date of our sale and have the app apply it when the time came. It was fairly easy to set up and if I had questions, Chris responded quickly. Definitely recommend!

Ultimate Floor Care

The app was installed by our developer and I could see that it would do exactly what we needed but that the pricing plan did not suit our business and so I was unable to get started. I emailed Chris at Northern Apps and he came back to me very quickly with a proposal that suited us perfectly. I used the app for the first time today and it made what used to be a full days job at least into something I could do in about half an hour. I have had some terrible experiences with apps in the last few years and this made a refreshing change. Thanks Chris

October 29, 2021

You're welcome, and thank you for the review! I'm very glad to hear that my app has saved you so much time!

Bakaliko.store

This app helped us to automate our weekly promos. The time savings are huge as well as reverting the price changes is very very handy. You set once and forget. The support has been very good and overall we are very satisfied.

K Selection

Convenience user's menu, easy to understand how to do the operation you need. The app works perfectly. You can change price lists based on tags to assign to customers, products, collections and etc. Highly recommend this app!

Lotz of Deals

Love this app! Works great for our Deals of the Day!! :) Simply set your prices and dates and the rest is all automated!

Southern Draw Digital Designs

This app is amazing for me to quickly and easily put my site on sale. I offer two sales a week and I love that I can schedule my price changes ahead of time so everything runs smoothly without me being tied to my computer to change prices at the time of sale. A+++++

September 23, 2021

I'm super happy to hear that Bulk Price Changer + Scheduler has been helpful for you! 😀Thanks so much for leaving a review!!

Nicki Lynn Jewelry

I used to have someone manage my site and that person decided they didn't want to do anymore, so they just dropped me. When I had to figure out everything they were doing, I found that this app is one of the greatest for bulk price changing. I didn't realize at first what is was for, because I am not techy, I am a jewelry maker and just want to make pretty things. But, when I figured this app out, I was happy to know that I didn't have to waste time changing prices individually. I know you all are thinking I'm out of my mind, but not everyone knows techy stuff and I appreciated all of Chris's help when I had an issue with one of the "tags" that I was trying to run a sale from. Not only did he figure out the backend issue, he also provided me an alternative to grouping my items that I want to change prices for. So, if I could give this app and Chris in support 10 stars I would!! Nicki Lynn Jewelry

September 8, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind and thoughtful review! I'm very happy to hear that Bulk Price Changer + Scheduler has made managing you business easier for you!

Previous 1 3