Pricing By Country & Currency

Pricing By Country & Currency

by Webrex Studio

Multi country pricing, Double Profit, Shipping Rate, Converter

june rochelongue

I have used this app for some time now. It is delivered results as mentioned in the description. I am able to customize country-specific rates for the target market. The Customer service is excellent and they are keen to help in understanding and good support in case of any technical help. Very good experience. Thank you.

September 15, 2021

Hi june rochelongue,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here...

Best regards,

Vetopia Online Store

Very good app with a lot of functionalities. Excellent customer service (special thanks to Rakesh). Highly recommended!

TheAlizah.com

Outstanding customer support.
This app solves the problem of international pricing. They made sure the app worked without any errors on my website.
Kudos. Way to go...

Neuman

This app is fantastic!! I really recommend it!! 10/10 and the support are really helpful and kind!!!

aera.co

great app. but more importantly, super fast help when I needed it! Webrex Studios helped me review and fix issues in a matter of minutes. can highly recommend them! :-)

Formozza

Fast reply from customer support. It does support multi country-currency conversion which is useful more most shops. Though it does not support manual pricing without converting with currency exchange rate.

Vionine

Its absolutely solving my issues about selling worldwide. Easy to use, really fast and kind support! Thank you!

Muhurat Collections

I installed this app for multi pricing as per the country and its amazing ... Customer support is phenomenal ... thank you guyz

Kala We As One

This is a great app!! Thank you so much for developing this and helping our business grow in other markets!!
Customer service is very quick and responsive and really helps out.
We would love to see the same currency at final checkout (as our market doesn`t support Shopify payments) because our clients might freak out at the end of their shopping experience with being charged another currency.
However everything else is great!!!

ITeachStuff

Amazing app for multi-country currency pricing!! Exactly what I wanted!!! Also great customer support!!!

Previous 1 3 4