Pricing By Country & Currency

Multi country pricing, Double Profit, Shipping Rate, Converter

$29/month. 21-day free trial.

SAJA

Good functionality so far. Very quick customer service and easy to install to the store. Will see how it goes in the next few weeks to see if it's worth keeping. But overall very good first impression.

3COMMASCOFFEE

the app can fulfillment your pricing by countries, and the service is good, they will have a call to guide you thru the process. But still expect the shopify to launch their Markets features.

Dickcid

I was searching for a price configurator app for a long time and after testing more than 10 apps, I settled with this, I love the currency configuration part and the customer support is quick and pretty good.

Pemy

The customer service is great. They were really helpful with all my problems. I think the app is not working very well and it also has mistakes sometimes, but at the end, we fixed all the problems with customer service. So, I would recommend this app :)

Pinto Collection

Arpan and this app saved me :) i recommend it for price change or currency, was looking for long to find a solution and here it is !!

RZE Watches

So far the app has been working well. The support team is super responsive and helpful. Good app to consider.

ZMAI accessories

we had some issues with showing the prices and installing the app but the customer support was really friendly, responsive and helpful in the process of fixing the issues

yonbonlavi

this app really helped set different prices for different countries. easy to use and set up. Arpan is very helpful and patient! Great support if you face any issues.

FASCINO_PRODUCTS

This app is a very good, Arpan was helpful in more ways than one. Amazingly patient staff! I will use it for a long time

Graffiti_drip

I had an issue with the currency not showing correctly in the collection view on my website. I wrote to them via chat and they responded within minutes and solved my issue in about 20 minutes! I 100% recommend using this app just by the response time of their customer service alone!

Previous 1 3 4 5