Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

MoonLiit

I am scaling a product so the free plan was great for me to try it out. Support is stellar and helpful! I will continue using the app for the rest of my products.

January 18, 2021

Thanks! Feel free to contact us 24/7, we are always ready to assist!

Rechargeable Kitchen

This was very simple install and use. I am just starting on shopify and hopefully this app helps me with sales.

Thanks :)
Hope the app will increase your income soon!

R3 CONCEPT

very helpful customer support and working fine, love to install this app................................

January 18, 2021

Thanks! We highly appreciate your feedback!

Frostii.nl

Great custommer service! Helped me in less then 5 minutes! and friendly .............................

January 18, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! :)

C. Richard's Leather

Great app and great service! Had a small issue installing, and customer support was super fast to resolve. Thank you!

January 13, 2021

Thank YOU for choosing us! And feel free to contact us 24/7 in case of any difficulties :)

SDN CUSTOM

great app. great tech support. exactly what i was looking for and saved me so much time and money hiring a programmer that would take weeks of back and forth. setup my products in 20 min .

January 11, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words! Feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties :)

O&W Tech

Works amazingly and is super easy to set up, Works amazingly and is super easy to set up, and the interface is easy to understand!

January 4, 2021

Thank you! We really appreciate your feedback :)

Eazy Living

Great app and even greater customer support! Fast and helpful! I definitely recommend the app and will use it in the future!

January 4, 2021

Thank you so much! Let us know if you face any difficulties!

Gem Mint

Great customer service helped me very quickly and efficiently. Would certainly recommend to others to help increase AOV

January 4, 2021

It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so feel free to contact us anytime!

Sugar Plum Photopgraphy Props

The app has been working well for me and when I reached out for support to go over question they responded very quickly and provided the needed help.

January 4, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40