Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

RubiesStore

Great app and great customer service! Got what I needed. Thank you very much, it really boosted my sales!

October 9, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Let us know if you need any help :)

GamesOfTheWorld

The app is simple and easy to set up. Also, the developers are very positive to help me solve the problem. Many thanks to you!

October 9, 2019

We are glad to hear that you're finding our app easy to setup, we worked hard to do that. Thank you for your review!
Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help

AC Charger

It is very easy to use.
Love this app. Set up discount table in under a minute.
Thank you for a great easy to use app.

September 27, 2019

Thanks for your review, we're really glad to hear the app is meeting your business' needs! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any help.
Have a great day!

Le Cuisto

Great app and very good support ! It doest exactly what I want (like hide table on product page).

Thanks

September 26, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear that our team was able to provide you with the amazing service, we're proud of it. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

starysouls

The walkthrough set up is great. and it works seamlessly with other apps (zipify pages) which is what this doctor was trying to order and wasn't getting from other discount break apps

September 23, 2019

Environmenstrual Co

The support team was quick to respond and fixed my problem straight away. Thanks for your help with this

September 20, 2019

Thanks for your review! Please let us know if you have any questions or issues. We're glad to help you anytime!

stretchnseals

I worked with Artem. He was a pleasure to work with and helped me get the discount to show on my home page. I got a response from the help center within minutes of my question! Had to go through tons of apps to find the perfect one. No headache here. Thanks guys!

September 20, 2019

Blume

Very sample and easy to install!! Congratulations for the app it is amazing. I will use in my shopify store. Thanks

September 18, 2019

Monkey Fist Survival

Pretty straightforward and definitely gets the job done. A pure gem in a sea of superfluously inefficient apps.

September 16, 2019

Thank you for leaving your review. We're glad to hear that everything's going great- if you do ever come across any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team for assistance, we'll be more than happy to help!

Security Bollards Direct

If you are looking for an app that does perfect quantity discount breaks, then look no further. Not only are you getting a great product but you are also going to get a quality service from the team behind this app. I had some initial issues, some small glitches, like always, but WOW...this team went out of their way to find a solution and they came up with the goods. Artem and Julia are the perfect team, they fixed everything between them and set up the app to work seamlessly with my theme. So be brave, take the app, and have a little faith...you won't regret it !

September 7, 2019

Thanks for your review, we're really glad to hear the app is meeting your business' needs! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions, comments, or concerns.