Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

protège-toi.ca

I had trouble doing the integration with my theme so I've contacted the support team and someone responded instantly. It took 5 min and my problem is solve. Thank you

May 4, 2020

You are more than welcome! Feel free to contact us anytime, we are always ready to assist!

Daily Top Shop

Amazing app really lets you offer great upsells highly recommended and will be usign this on all future stores

May 4, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :)

HydroCreations

The app does work and is easy to setup. We did have one issue arise and support was extremely fast to respond and fix the issue. They were reaching out to us and working to resolve our issue within minutes.

For support: I cannot express enough on how fast they are to communicate with you and fix the problem. Amazing customer support.

App: This was one of the easiest apps we have setup. Other than the small issue which did come mostly from our own fault, everything worked as it should right from the start.

If you are needing quantity breaks, then give this app a try and you will be happy!

May 4, 2020

Thank you so much! Such feedback inspires us to become even better!

ZeeroTouch

Amazing app, I had some problems while setting everything up, so I asked for help in the live chat and Eugenia sorted it out in 5 minutes... 5 stars

April 29, 2020

Thanks! We are always happy to be useful :)

goforawsome

Very fast and helpful support team. Easy to set up app and works fine. Though i think its little pricey. I would advice to get this app.

April 29, 2020

Thank you :) Feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties!

White Paper Club

Perfect tool, allows me to add discounts based on 1 product, it's very important feature nowadays I think, highly recommend!

April 29, 2020

Thank you! We really appreciate your feedback!

Canadian Sanitizer

It has been great so far. I have only used it for one product but it has been working. I am excited for a customer to purchase using the app.

April 27, 2020

Thanks! Your feedback is highly appreciated :)

LaserSilk

Awesome, simply awesome, easy to use and works perfect. I love how it integrates and you can shift-click the values

April 27, 2020

Thank you so much! Such feedback inspires us to become even better!

The Rustic Decor

Very good Customer service. Fix the problem straight away. Just starting to use the app from today.

April 27, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :)
We are just happy to help so don't hesitate to contact us anytime!

Record Roots

Great app which works really well and their support is great. I hope to continue using this app for my store!

April 27, 2020

Hope you will keep enjoying it!