Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

Fast Hand Shop

Great app with nice features! Awesome support team. Highly recommended.
Works for free for 1 product

June 11, 2020

Thanks! Your feedback is highly appreciated :)

Airco Cleaner by V&V Products

Amazing customer service! I had a question about a bug and they fixed it in less than 5 minutes! They are amazing!

June 11, 2020

We are just happy to be useful :)
Please let us know if you face any difficulties!

Nobel Beauty

I integrated this into my store. I couldn't get it figured out and wouldn't pop up. I message the chat and within 5 minutes I had a service rep (Artem) approved on my site and he configured it for me in seconds! Highly recommend this app and the developers! he even changed the color of the widget for me. What a boss

June 5, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :)
Please feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties, our specialists are always here to help!

Bratus Horticulture

Just downloaded this to my store, looking good so far. Help from Artem on the in built chat was super quick, and he is really helpful. Helped me set it up in minutes.

June 5, 2020

We are always ready to assist and happy to be useful so don't hesitate to contact us anytime :)

HAPPY KOALA

Great app and Great customer care service, timely, friendly and professional. The app has a great design, multiple discount options, one of the best out there !

June 5, 2020

Thanks so much! We highly appreciate your feedback :)

BlendGet

Great app get more profits with less adpend i love tis app they also give free trail for one product you can also test them

June 5, 2020

Thank you! We are just happy that you love it :)

Beelectron

The Best Pricing apps i've tried so far. Also had a small misunderstanding of it, whice support team helped me correct in matter of seconds!

June 5, 2020

Thanks for such kind words!

MakeWishes

Super easy application to use. The support answer in few minute, and are really concerning about your issue. I really recommend it.

June 5, 2020

Thank you! Don't hesitate to reach out anytime ;)

GoodPostureNow

Easy to set up and customize. I made a few requests to make the app appear natural on my product page and Artyom from customer service was very quick, helpful and got it fixed within 5 minutes of asking.

June 2, 2020

Thanks so much! We are always glad to help with any issues so feel free to contact us anytime in case of any difficulties!

Retoria

Works for what it is design for. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a tiered/ bulk products solution

June 2, 2020

Thanks! We highly appreciate your feedback :)