Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

caseheadco

After trying a few quantity break application, and none of them working, I almost gave up having it in my website. But this support team has been amazing. They were proactive in fixing the issue on my website and assuring that their quantity break chart shows and works in my site.

For their superior support and willingness to help me and my shop, I am impressed. Everything works as intended, and can't be any happier. Thank you!

February 19, 2020

We are just happy that the app works for you! Thanks for choosing us and good luck to your business!

Camel Bey

Amazing app, thes best out there without a doubt!! It can be designed and configured in many helpful ways according to your needs in general, per product, per group of products, etc. Their superman-speed customer support is the fastest among all shopify apps I tried since launch! Very deservant of the 5 stars.

February 19, 2020

Thank you! We do our best to provide brilliant customer service so please don't hesitate to contact us in case of any difficulties :)

AT HOME

I liked. Setting up is very easy. I'm satisfied. I will recommend it to my friend. It's working rightly. Thank you.

February 19, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)

ITM Components

I've found the guys at SpurIT to be faultless in their customer service. I had an issue. Their response was immediate. The problem was resolved in a couple of days. Special thanks to Alex who went through the problem with me very carefully and patiently. Definitely five stars!

February 19, 2020

You are welcome! Our Support Team is always ready to assist and we are happy to be useful :)

mypetismykid

Very useful app, you invest one and it wiil be definetely paid back.
The customer service is perfect, 24/7 your problem will be solved.
They give really effort and make it will be fixed. Deserves 5 Stars
Thanks again

February 19, 2020

You are always welcome! Thank you for such kind words and feel free to conatct us anytime!

Gone Nova

The free plan has everything you want, other apps with free plans are missing important pieces. If you want to test quantity breaks start here.

February 19, 2020

Thanks for your feedback!

Optimal Distribution

We have had great success in using this app. We use it to create discount levels on most of our products. It's straightforward to set up and looks clean and professional on the product pages. When I needed help with troubleshooting and adjustments, Eugenia was possibly the fastest in response time I've seen with any of our applications. Thank you for your help, Eugenia!

February 19, 2020

You are more than welcome! We are just happy to be useful so feel free to contact us anytime!

The Prince Webshop

Nice and versatile for selling multiple units with rebate. Support is quick and efficient. App itself presents well in theme and I like the fact that it is not a popup.

February 19, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)

Blessed Conviction

Definitely a 5 star app. Would recommend it all day. Customer support is really helpful and quick. No issues at all

February 19, 2020

Thanks for such kind words and good luck to your business!

wholesomedeals

Great app and the customer support is really helpful
Definitely recommended for all of you that want to add quantity breaks and increase their order value
i would give it 5 stars

February 19, 2020

Thanks! We are always glad to help so don't hesitate to reach out to us in case of difficulties or questions :)