Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

YOUMAXA

Worked right out the box!!! Awesome and uncomplicated! (Unlike most of the other bulk discount apps)

HoldupSuspenders

Used this great app to create a Black Friday tiered discount sale. Buy 1 get 10% off or 2 at 15% and three at 20% then 4+ at 25% off. Clumbsy to not be able to select entire eCatalog, but it was simple to set up the discount tiers and then place the Tiered discount pricing right into the right spot on the Shopify theme. Little slow getting the discount to apply as your shopping by I use PayPal and Amazon Payments and FBA delivery and all appears to be working fine. NEEDS a scheduling feature so you can set it to start say on Thanksgiving Day and stop it on the day before Cyber Monday. Then you have to revise it for different discount % for CyberMonday with no QTY ... just a flat 25% off.

Amazon quick support as I had Shopify Liquid theme problem causing this great app to not transfer the discounted price to PayPal or the optional Amazon Payments choices at checkout. Artem jumped right in a fixed the theme to properly work with the Quantity Discount app. Love the fact they have an embedded tier discount MESSAGE inserted into the Shopify them page so shoppers know they get a discount based upon how many the put in cart. No other sales discount app gets close to boosting sales like this one

MyJewelsBoutique

I tried 5/6 different apps and this is the only one that works perfectly, easy and fast. I would love to have the possibility to apply a tier discount when a customer adds different products

LM Outlet

Amazing app. I use this app for help me to increase the AOV of my store. The support of the app is also amazing.

thumbprintaudio

This app is awesome! It has become such a huge help for my store and brand! I would highly recommend it for anyone trying to boost sales!

Natural Heroes

After a misunderstanding they quickly fixed a bug with IE. Now it works perfect! They were very helpful in making customizations too.

TT inc.

This app is exactly what I was looking for to provide tiered pricing for customers buying multiple products! REALLY easy to use and install, although I did have a small problem that was immediately resolved when I reached out to the support link. Very pleased with this app. purchase!

Aromazeug

App works great right out of the box, unlike every other app I tried. The app includes a built-in guide to setup and configure. The configuration was quick and easy and I could start offering discounted prices in just minutes. I especially like the ability to just click on an element in the product page to choose where the discount table should appear (either above or below the chosen element).

Feldschmiede

The app helps me a lot since I am selling indiviualised products with quantity breaks.
Also its a great way to stimulate customers to buy more for a saving.

And the support is just great. Very kind and helpful people there. Total recommendation.

Fitnessdetective

Incredible support, I had a problem where the app didn't work with my theme as I wanted it, not only did they help me set it up but they even helped me with my theme code to make it look even better!

Besides that the app is really easy to use and works well right out of the gate.

I can definitely recommend it, at least give it a try you can't go wrong! (+14 days trial anyways)