Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

From $7.95/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
December 16, 2019

I used the add for a product test. I was very useful :)
Support is also very fast. They aswered my questions in a few minutes !

Yoomky
France
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Amai replied December 20, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review.
Please feel free to get back to us if you need any assistance. We are here to help you any time.

December 15, 2019

Listen, we've used MANY discount break apps and found one better than the other. This is absolutely the BEST out of all of them.

The coolest/easiest installation process - Very fun.

This app is a 100/100. Well done

Hyperyion
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Amai replied December 16, 2019

December 11, 2019

We had to replace our current discount app because of all the glitches a slow load times. This app is much faster, does not seem to have glitches and is much quicker to set up product discounts. Highly recommended.

thesignsource.net
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Amai replied December 11, 2019

Thank you for the review!
Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance

Edited December 6, 2019

Tried 3 apps this is the only one that displayed with my theme.
The install process is very clever, you select where you would like it displayed. def 5 star

TheCameraShop.co.nz
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 4 months
Amai replied December 9, 2019

December 6, 2019

I have been looking for several applications to make a tiered discount, this includes an AMAZING helper to adjust the prices in the cart. Highly recommended!

FreedomGrip™
Spain
Time spent using app: 9 days
Amai replied December 6, 2019

December 5, 2019

The app looks great on my website and there are a lot of customizations available. Customer support is superb as well.

The Perfect Outlet
Philippines
Time spent using app: 6 months
Amai replied December 5, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear that our team was able to provide you with the amazing service, we're proud of it. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

November 30, 2019

Easy to setup and have the right amount of customization. I hope to increase the average order value with this app.

RadianceTouch
India
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Amai replied November 30, 2019

November 29, 2019

Honestly, the best Customer Support. They answer in seconds and fix the problems very fast. I really recommend this app!

Car Coat
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Amai replied November 30, 2019

November 28, 2019

I cannot express my gratitude to this company. Because of the Black Friday campaign, we need to show the discount price on our product collection page and detail page. I found this software at the last minute. Due to the settings issue, the discount widget did not appear on the product page. But their technical team and customer service did a lot of help and solve the problem immediately, and it's midnight Pacific time here. I can't believe they have 24/7 online support. Finally our Black Friday campaign can be carried out smoothly. Really appreciated for their support!
Before downloading this app, I tested several similar softwares for comparison, but all of them had issues to work on our site. May it was related to the theme of our website. I tried to contact their customer service, but none of them had online support or live chat except this one. In addition to this app they have many user friendly apps. Highly recommend! Good App and better service!

My TickTalk
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Amai replied November 28, 2019

November 27, 2019

The app is great, the support is quick and efficient. Thank you very much, you are doing a terrific job!

GlassNow.shop