Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

Golden Grind

Easy to install, with great help in installation process. Highly recommend compared to other similar apps.

shopbobbleheads

i install the app today and the online service is very good. The only regret is that it doesn't have a trial period.

January 15, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! The app has a free plan so that you could test it :)
Please feel free to contact us if you face difficulties, we are always glad to help!

kitchenyy

good
i swear this is good up but its too expensive
so you should change the prices please

January 15, 2020

Thank you for your feedback! It's really important for us!

zone_of_quality

it is so great and very helpful
hope you the best.
Mohammed Alamodi

January 15, 2020

Hello Mohammed! Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)
Good luck to your business!

O M S N

Much better than a quantity discount app that I used before. It brings me money, not headache. Great app.

January 9, 2020

Thanks so much for choosing us! Please know that we are always ready to help you in case of any issues or questions so please feel free to contact us using the live chat inside of the app :)

Yuki Zaki Store

Easy to install and work with, fits my store and brings benefit. Highly recommend this app. Their support it amazing too. Thanks

January 9, 2020

You are more than welcome! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you face any difficulties or have questions :)

NoirPlan

Wasn't sure that it will work as good as everyone says but now I understand that it's a must-have feature for any store. Thanks guys!

January 9, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! Yes, customers love quantity breaks ;)

TeSolucionanLaVida

Te cobran nada más instalarla y aunque la desinstales, no recomendable. Fraude. Me han cobrado sin permiso.

January 15, 2020

Hi. Thanks for your feedback! We've sent you an email message, please contact us at your convenience in order to discuss the situation.

MrComfort

Good support and good app!
Used many apps before but the design in this one is honestly good!
Also the support is amazing!
I recommend

January 9, 2020

Thanks for such kind words :)
We are just happy to be useful! Please feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties!

bestindoorsecuritycamera.com

I'm giving it 4 stars because I haven't published my site, don't know if it works smoothly. But I used it my first day for tiered pricing and it was super easy and quick to set up.

January 9, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! Hope the app will bring you benefit in fututre so that you could update the review to 5 stars :)
Good luck to your business!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18