Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by Amai

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

Peach Underwear

Broke the cart. Customers unable to add to cart. Supposed to have live chat support but has been unavailable for the past hour

unclicenlinea

NO support service available. The worst service ever seen.
The app is not working for 38 hours and nobody help me or give me at least some support

Chargerate

Great functionality and amazing customer service. Would totally recommend this app to every business.

NeoSpace™

The app works great, excellent customer support ! I completly recommand if you want to drastically increase your AOV !

Fur Buster

I have several stores and I've used this app every time. It works great and when I needed help the customer support was always great. Thanks

BasicBrowns

Terrible Support. I took the annual priority package hoping that I will get "Up to 3 h/month of customizations". - We wanted to flag the products which are on sale, this feature is currently unavaible and the support person was not even intersted in helping us out. All he kept saying that the "Feature is not available and nothing can be done" and with the conversations I don't think these guys even care about their customers.

PostureBra Europe®

Me encanta, ademas un servicio super rapido, esta gente son muy buenos trabajando, 5 estrellas merecidas.

Caffè Perfetto

App works nicely, and great customer support. Very easy to use and to install. can finish a setup within 5 minutes.

Easy Sushi

I've had several stores and I always you this app. Works great and customer support has been awesome every time. Thanks

Gaver Butik

Really great app and support! Support answered in 1 minute, really impressed! This app is very customizable which is very usefull.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 50 51