Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

TokTok Beauty

The quantity discount is added automatically and it overrides other coupon code, customers can not remove the code even when they do not want to use the quantity break discount, poor design, and setting.

Pinay Mommy 101

good job easy to use..i didn't have a hard time doing it,...Thank you...this will work for my store.hopefully, i will get more sales...in less than 10minutes ive already installed the app and get it working! hope this will increase conversion on my store! great

Baby and Future

It works alright but is very limited on the free plan because you can only use it on one product. I thought it was one at the time so I deleted the one I was using it on to change it to another product, but then I got billed $28.95 anyways. However, I wrote an email to them because I felt like I was being wrongfully billed, and they made sure Shopify transferred the money back to me. Very good service!

Exotiss

I have tried the app for few days, choosing the free plan (0$/month) then i have uninstalled the app but it still appears in my shopify monthly bill with 19.99$. Is it a scam? please contact me : skintaro@hotmail.com

UPBEAT Showroom

installed it and can't even use the first free product at all. scam?! I wanted to try it out before paying 19,99 a month but thats just not right.

New Signs

Easy to install and the support from the team is amazing. We have started adding discounts to our products and are starting to see great results.

Sanitizetek

I just added this app after an extensive search and the customer service was awesome. Alexander answered on chat right away and got this working after I stumbled a bit on my own. I totally recommend this app.

Gingerlining

Great customer service. The app didn't meet my specific needs and customer service didn't hesitate to reverse my charges. I would love to reinstall it again sometime.

July 8, 2020

Thank you! We are always glad to help so don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime :)

DomeDock

The app posted the wrong product price on some devices, but not all. (The info box was cutting off the $ sign and the first digit of the posted price) The service tech (Something Vladislav) said when people have that problem we should wait for the customer to write us a disgruntled note, then we should ask them to clear their cache and try again (even though I was very clear to him that I cleared my history and cache, and it didn't fix the problem.) I now have customers emailing me telling them I HAVE to give them the price that I advertised, even though I didn't actually advertise that price, the app just didn't work right. Very frustrating and poor customer service.

July 8, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such situation :(
We've contacted you via email in order to discuss this case and find a solution, please drop us a line at your convenience.

Wired Uprise

Customer service is the best! I've dealt with many apps, but none of them are as good as this one. Would recommend!

July 8, 2020

Thanks for such kind words :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38