Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by Amai

Quantity & Volume discount, Tiered pricing, Buy X Get Y Free

Fabuluxe Boutique

My issue didn't get resolved, and somehow the discount turned back on when I was no longer running the sale. Very disappointed.

ProHorse

WARNING! you wont be able to use discount codes in your store at all if you use this app. I emailed customer service and they blamed the issue on shopify.
I contacted shopify support and they confirmed its THIS app causing the issue.

Green Wealth

Our third store was in loss. Horrible app, never works, Support takes access to store for days and destroys all the theme. So many abandoned carts and loss of sale

Green Wealth Neo Hair Saudi Arabia

Our second store also was in loss . Horrible app, never works, Support takes access to store for days and destroys all the theme. So many abandoned carts and loss of sale

Green Wealth Neo Hair Lotion

shopinstyle.in

they allow only 1st product as FREE usage and thereafter chargeable , instead they should have given unlimited products with 30 days trial

September 19, 2021

Good day to you. Thank you for your recommendations on the pricing plans.

RUBIES

The App works well when it works but the functionality breaks every two months and I need to contact them to fix. I will give them one more chance to address and if it breaks again be moving on.

SolScents

Every time THEY change their code you lose the chart of discounts on the item page. Complained about this 3 times and they just say its our fault because we change the template - using the same template for 2 years. Lost a lot of sales because of this app not functioning properly!

August 31, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. Please note that republishing different version of the same themes will also requires you to setup the discount table settings. We had enhanced our app to prompt you to do the settings once a Theme is republished.

Due to your feedback we will be enhancing the Event Logs to capture any republish of themes so that merchants have a clearer picture on what happened.

Tattoonie

amazing and fast support, it is a pity the app doesn't have language change for the webs that have more than one language available...

September 28, 2021

Thank you for the suggestion! We really appreciate your feedback :)

PIEZO.COM

I'm very impressed by the responsiveness from the support team when we had a challenge with the app. The challenge was resolved quickly, and the communication was always open and responsive.

September 28, 2021

Thanks! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied. If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 53 54