Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

Each Day

Glad to find this app that does exactly what I need. I had a small issue getting the app installed well, the team got in touch with me to check it was working and they were able to fix the issue quickly and with minimal back and forth. I'd happily recommend.

SweetySweat

Really good app, really good support, every time I needed help, they answered me in a minute.
Thanks for everything

WithyWow

Nice app and great support! I recommend this app! Support was very helpful because they reseted the product counter after I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Thank you!

ButterBasics

Support is amazing! Just the app we're looking for and works great. Appreciate your help, Alexander!

Exude Wealth | Men's Cufflinks & Accessories

Alexander was quick to assist with a small problem I had with the design. Literally fixed it within 2-3 minutes. Spectacular!!!! Highly highly recommended.

Tron Studio

A very trustworthy business partner! The customer service replied promptly and solved the problem right away!

Smart Fruit Box

great support! f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f ff f f f f f f f ff f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f

Otoka.

Easy to instаll and the support from the teаm is аmаzing. We hаve stаrted аdding discounts to our products and are starting to see great results. UPD: Our sаles have increаsed by 4 times already since the аpp's instаllation!

Safe and Fine

It does what it claims. Great customer service! When I have any questions, support always helping me very quick. Definitely recommend it! Its fully functional app!

Atlanta Bikes

Great and very easy! The app works very well and I'm very satisfied with it! Highly recommend this app! I had an issue and the support team fixed it immediately!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 52