Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by Amai

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

BasicBrowns

Terrible Support. I took the annual priority package hoping that I will get "Up to 3 h/month of customizations". - We wanted to flag the products which are on sale, this feature is currently unavaible and the support person was not even intersted in helping us out. All he kept saying that the "Feature is not available and nothing can be done" and with the conversations I don't think these guys even care about their customers.

PostureBra Europe®

Me encanta, ademas un servicio super rapido, esta gente son muy buenos trabajando, 5 estrellas merecidas.

Thank you for the kind words as well as choosing us!

It certainly encourages us to do better.

Caffè Perfetto

App works nicely, and great customer support. Very easy to use and to install. can finish a setup within 5 minutes.

June 9, 2021

Thank you for the kind words as well as choosing us! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app :)

Easy Sushi

I've had several stores and I always you this app. Works great and customer support has been awesome every time. Thanks

June 9, 2021

Thanks! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied. If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Gaver Butik

Really great app and support! Support answered in 1 minute, really impressed! This app is very customizable which is very usefull.

Safety Alarms

Very good app. And VERY good support! They are all very friendly and professional. You can't go wrong with this app!

June 9, 2021

We are glad that you like our app. It is certainly a pleasure to assist you !

Stiffness Cure

Amazing app. The support is really helpful, the app works perfectly, and everything is smooth as butter. It brings much more revenue, thank you so much :)

You are welcome !

MyCleanerFace.com

The Lady Coder aka Eugenia is an absolute star. I absolutely love the efficiency in which she handles the tasks! I highly recommend this app to anyone looking to increase their AOV and a sleek design! Eugenia - you are the best!

dallastoyswholesale

good app sometimes doest work on check out , thats bad price is good helps for qty breakdown .like it overaalll

The Helpful Kitchen

App works, but users need to be carefull when uninstalling or reinstalling an app. If they do the app counts it as two usages and automiatically bills for an unlimited plan. Developers should adjust so that customers aren't unknowingly charged. support team however was fantastic and refunded for the mishap. Even offered a free plan for 6 months.