Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

SlimiBod

AMAZING app, boosted my conversion rate by DOUBLE! Great customer service! A must have on Shopif. One of the Best apps available!!

March 12, 2020

Thank you so much! Feedback like yours make us become even better!

Friroo Style

I used this app and it is awesome it really helped me in generating more revenue Support service is also good

Thank you! :)

sleepcube

Works great! I always get a fast response when I need help and the widget looks good on the site too.

March 12, 2020

Our Support team is always ready to assist so don't hesitate to get in touch! :)

Just Enjoy

March 12, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)

Veignity PH

5 stars even just for the free plan! Very useful and easy to use. It helped me get more sales even for just one product.

March 10, 2020

Thank you so much! We are just happy that you like the app :)

Nice Sleep All Night.com

Great Apps. Fast response from the supporting staff to help solving problems, recommend this app !!!

March 9, 2020

Thank you! We are always here to help, so feel free to reach out to us in case of any difficulties :)

MrSnuggle

The app is good and customer service is fast and easy to work with. I would recommend it to everyone

March 9, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)

SportyWize™ - HANDMADE GOODS

best support, tested lots of apps for this feature, none work, this one is perfect, if you are looking for tiered pricing, look no further

Thanks for choosing us!
Hope you will keep enjoying the app for long long time :)

Fuji Camping

AMAZING! After testing every discount app on the app store this one is the best one for customer support, and automatically applying the discounts in the cart / checkout! Super friendly customer support who instantly responded and helped me with my question and actually fixed it for me. I highly reccomend for anyone trying to increase their AOV.

March 9, 2020

Thank you for such kind words! We are just happy to be useful so please don't hesitate to contact us anytime!

Beard heaven

I installed the app a few days ago and it increased my AOV from 15€ to 25€! Really nice, thank you so much!

March 9, 2020

You are more than welcome! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied :)
Good luck to your business!