Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

RubiesStore

Great app and great customer service! Got what I needed. Thank you very much, it really boosted my sales!

October 9, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Let us know if you need any help :)

GamesOfTheWorld

The app is simple and easy to set up. Also, the developers are very positive to help me solve the problem. Many thanks to you!

October 9, 2019

We are glad to hear that you're finding our app easy to setup, we worked hard to do that. Thank you for your review!
Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help

The Blank Pineapple

This app did not work on all orders. I contacted the support staff on 3 occasions. The first agent, Alex, was pleasant and helpful, the second and third time was a rude, dismissive, person who kept deflecting blame on my customers and their OP system or their cache history, everything that was already checked with the first agent. I give up. They cant fix the problem so I'm done.

October 9, 2019

Thank you for your feedback!
We've checked your conversation with our support managers, we discussed this situation with all the employees that were engaged to figure out on this situation and make right steps to prevent such situation in the future. First, I would like to extend my sincere apologies, but I understand that it will not compensate your expenditure. When I checked your conversation with our managers, I mentally was on your position and it was hard to understand that the situation resolving has been delayed so much. If you give us another chance, we will be ready to check the issue again, as we interested in fully resolving this problem and to prevent this from happening for our customers.
Please respond to our e-mail our let us know about the way you want to communicate. Thank you in advance!

AC Charger

It is very easy to use.
Love this app. Set up discount table in under a minute.
Thank you for a great easy to use app.

September 27, 2019

Thanks for your review, we're really glad to hear the app is meeting your business' needs! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any help.
Have a great day!

Le Cuisto

Great app and very good support ! It doest exactly what I want (like hide table on product page).

Thanks

September 26, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear that our team was able to provide you with the amazing service, we're proud of it. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

starysouls

The walkthrough set up is great. and it works seamlessly with other apps (zipify pages) which is what this doctor was trying to order and wasn't getting from other discount break apps

September 23, 2019

Environmenstrual Co

The support team was quick to respond and fixed my problem straight away. Thanks for your help with this

September 20, 2019

Thanks for your review! Please let us know if you have any questions or issues. We're glad to help you anytime!

stretchnseals

I worked with Artem. He was a pleasure to work with and helped me get the discount to show on my home page. I got a response from the help center within minutes of my question! Had to go through tons of apps to find the perfect one. No headache here. Thanks guys!

September 20, 2019

Blume

Very sample and easy to install!! Congratulations for the app it is amazing. I will use in my shopify store. Thanks

September 18, 2019

Monkey Fist Survival

Pretty straightforward and definitely gets the job done. A pure gem in a sea of superfluously inefficient apps.

September 16, 2019

Thank you for leaving your review. We're glad to hear that everything's going great- if you do ever come across any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team for assistance, we'll be more than happy to help!