Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by Amai

Quantity & Volume discount, Tiered pricing, Buy X Get Y Free

Gaver Butik

Really great app and support! Support answered in 1 minute, really impressed! This app is very customizable which is very usefull.

June 9, 2021

Thank you for the kind words as well as choosing us!

Safety Alarms

Very good app. And VERY good support! They are all very friendly and professional. You can't go wrong with this app!

June 9, 2021

We are glad that you like our app. It is certainly a pleasure to assist you !

Stiffness Cure

Amazing app. The support is really helpful, the app works perfectly, and everything is smooth as butter. It brings much more revenue, thank you so much :)

You are welcome !
Thank you for the kind words as well as choosing us!

MyCleanerFace.com

The Lady Coder aka Eugenia is an absolute star. I absolutely love the efficiency in which she handles the tasks! I highly recommend this app to anyone looking to increase their AOV and a sleek design! Eugenia - you are the best!

dallastoyswholesale

good app sometimes doest work on check out , thats bad price is good helps for qty breakdown .like it overaalll

The Helpful Kitchen

App works, but users need to be carefull when uninstalling or reinstalling an app. If they do the app counts it as two usages and automiatically bills for an unlimited plan. Developers should adjust so that customers aren't unknowingly charged. support team however was fantastic and refunded for the mishap. Even offered a free plan for 6 months.

YUWANET

The App works great and the customer service is amazing. Thank you very much for the support. -highly recommended

YesSewingStore

This app is soo simple to use and set up. I had a couple of technical issues as I am new to Shopify however, the support team are fantastic. Thank you

Prime Canine

I had a great experience with the customer service at SpurIT. They took the initiative to work on my website and get exactly what I needed solved. I highly recommend them for their service and their product.

March 1, 2021

It's our main focus to keep clients satisfied so feel free to contact us 24/7, we are always ready to assist!

MuscleStretcher

I don't have a shopify Theme and the app didn't work, so I worried if it isn't able to work with that theme.. After a quick conversation with Alexander from the support team, he made it work! :)) Thank you so much, I am excited for my upsells!

March 1, 2021

Thanks! We are always happy to help so don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime!