Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

caseheadco

After trying a few quantity break application, and none of them working, I almost gave up having it in my website. But this support team has been amazing. They were proactive in fixing the issue on my website and assuring that their quantity break chart shows and works in my site.

For their superior support and willingness to help me and my shop, I am impressed. Everything works as intended, and can't be any happier. Thank you!

February 19, 2020

We are just happy that the app works for you! Thanks for choosing us and good luck to your business!

Camel Bey

Amazing app, can be designs and set up in many helpful ways, but what is more helpful is their superman speed support!! The fastest among all shopify apps I tried since launch! 5 stars without a doubt.

February 19, 2020

Thank you! We do our best to provide brilliant customer service so please don't hesitate to contact us in case of any difficulties :)

AT HOME

I liked. Setting up is very easy. I'm satisfied. I will recommend it to my friend. It's working rightly. Thank you.

February 19, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)

ITM Components

I've found the guys at SpurIT to be faultless in their customer service. I had an issue. Their response was immediate. The problem was resolved in a couple of days. Special thanks to Alex who went through the problem with me very carefully and patiently. Definitely five stars!

February 19, 2020

You are welcome! Our Support Team is always ready to assist and we are happy to be useful :)

mypetismykid

Very useful app, you invest one and it wiil be definetely paid back.
The customer service is perfect, 24/7 your problem will be solved.
They give really effort and make it will be fixed. Deserves 5 Stars
Thanks again

February 19, 2020

You are always welcome! Thank you for such kind words and feel free to conatct us anytime!

One Dime Goods

Nice tool, helpful and fast support team, there was a displaying bug and these guys fixed it in a minute, highly recommend

February 19, 2020

Thank you! Don't hesitate to contact us in case of any difficulties :)

BrokenBonesInc

Very good app for promotions based on a product quantity, it really boosted my sales, also the app is very easy to setup

February 19, 2020

Thank you for your feedback! We are just happy that you like the app :)

YourFears

Perfect app, great customer service!
I'm using it to create promotions based on product quantity and it works brilliant

February 19, 2020

Thanks! Good luck to your business!

Daily Discount Store

Really nice design, fits in nicely with product page does not make the page look cluttered.

However the app works when it wants to, some customers are paying the correct discounted prices yet others are having to pay the full price for the same amount of items.

When I test the app myself it seems to work, all the discount levels are applying to my cart... not sure why some of my customers are paying full price and whether this it is my Store Coding which is the problem; or a fault with the app.

February 19, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's really important for us. We tried to contact you over the phone and via email but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience in order to discuss the situation.

Gone Nova

The free plan has everything you want, other apps with free plans are missing important pieces. If you want to test quantity breaks start here.

February 19, 2020

Thanks for your feedback!