Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

Optimal Distribution

We have had great success in using this app. We use it to create discount levels on most of our products. It's straightforward to set up and looks clean and professional on the product pages. When I needed help with troubleshooting and adjustments, Eugenia was possibly the fastest in response time I've seen with any of our applications. Thank you for your help, Eugenia!

February 19, 2020

You are more than welcome! We are just happy to be useful so feel free to contact us anytime!

The Prince Webshop

Nice and versatile for selling multiple units with rebate. Support is quick and efficient. App itself presents well in theme and I like the fact that it is not a popup.

February 19, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)

Blessed Conviction

Definitely a 5 star app. Would recommend it all day. Customer support is really helpful and quick. No issues at all

February 19, 2020

Thanks for such kind words and good luck to your business!

wholesomedeals

Great app and the customer support is really helpful
Definitely recommended for all of you that want to add quantity breaks and increase their order value
i would give it 5 stars

February 19, 2020

Thanks! We are always glad to help so don't hesitate to reach out to us in case of difficulties or questions :)

Away lint

Easy to use, easy to set up. I will recommend this app to anyone wanting to insert a simple volume discount at their product page

February 19, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :)
Please let us know if you face any difficulties or have questions!

Corona Gadgets

Really good app and the customer support was excelent. I was attended by Stanislav and he is just awesome. I recommend this app 100%

January 30, 2020

Thank you! We are glad to be useful so don't hesitate to contact us in case of any difficulties :)

Dada Pets

Some features are missing, like the ability to enter an additional discount code on top of the automatic discount provided by the app. But the customer service team is super friendly and helpful. If the lack of this feature doesn't affect you, I would 100% recommend this app.

January 30, 2020

Thanks for your feedback!
Unfortunately, the app is not compatible with discount codes due to Shopify restrictions and there's nothing we can do :(

Braces One.com - #1 in Vital Brace & Posture Correctors

This app is awesome, because it takes you by the hand to modify ANY theme to show the discounts applied in the cart. It's just awesome, worth the money. Thanks dev.

January 30, 2020

Thank you for such kind words! We are just happy that you love the app :)

Custom Sock Fancy

Super useful app and great customer service. It was hard to find an app that fir our needs just right but this was it! Simple and straightforward tiered pricing. Customer service even help me tweak it a bit. 10/10

January 23, 2020

Thank you for such kind words! Don't hesitate to contact us in case of any difficulties, we are always ready to help!

Golden Grind

Easy to install, with great help in installation process. Highly recommend compared to other similar apps.

January 23, 2020

Thank you for choosing us :) We are just happy that you've found our app useful!