Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

Viking Runes

Great app to increase AOV. Clear guided set up process. The app works perfectly. A must-have app for any dropshipper!

July 10, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help!

FITGIRLFITBOY

VERY VERY VERY VERY AWESOME APP! I would recommend this app 20000 times. If you're a smart e-business owner you know that quantity breaks are very useful and you DEFINITELY should know that this app is really the best one. Having used a few I know what I'm talking about. Plus customer support is so great and so quick. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!

July 10, 2019

Thanks for your review! Please let us know if you have any questions or issues. We're glad to help you anytime!

Pallet Trucks Direct

Fantastic support and service, they helped change the size of the widget and located it exactly where we required within 30 minutes of installing the app. Thank you from Pallet Trucks Direct

July 8, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear our support specialists were able to provide you with the amazing service that we're proud of. Let us know if you need any help!

LifeWellness

Great app great support, support team very good and the quality of the app for the price is very good as well

Hiper Estilo

Bom aplicativo. Suporte excelente e rápido. Em menos de 10 minutos resolveram minhas dúvidas!. Excelente para aumentar o ticket médio de vendas

July 1, 2019

Thank you for your review, much appreciate it! We're glad that our team was able to help you. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to contact us!

ThoseGurlyThings

Excellent customer service, I switched themes and i needed help and Artyom was straight onto it! 5 stars ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

July 8, 2019

Thank you for your review! Our team always glad to help you. If you need any help, don't hesitate to contact us!

Genie Stop

Fast, helpful support! Fixed some issues I was having getting installed very quickly. Everything so far, so good.

June 25, 2019

Homie Trends

It says 8 day free trial, but it is really a 5 day free trial. The support team was helpful. I would like for the app to have an option to center the discount box that we create.

June 17, 2019

Thank you for the review! The app has 8 days trial period, that's correct :) Seems like there was technical issue, as a compensation for this inconvenience we prolonged your trial period to 14 days. Let us know if you need any help!

STEELWAVE

This app is great & support service is perfect. I had some customization to be made with my theme to make app work. It was done in no time.

June 17, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear our support specialists were able to provide you with the amazing service that we're proud of. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help :)

last things

This application works great. I'm still in the testing to make sure there are no issues but I highly recommend anything from SpurIT.

May 23, 2019