Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity Discount/Breaks, Tiered Pricing & Volume Discounts

HoldupSuspenders

Used this great app to create a Black Friday tiered discount sale. Buy 1 get 10% off or 2 at 15% and three at 20% then 4+ at 25% off. Clumbsy to not be able to select entire eCatalog, but it was simple to set up the discount tiers and then place the Tiered discount pricing right into the right spot on the Shopify theme. Little slow getting the discount to apply as your shopping by I use PayPal and Amazon Payments and FBA delivery and all appears to be working fine. NEEDS a scheduling feature so you can set it to start say on Thanksgiving Day and stop it on the day before Cyber Monday. Then you have to revise it for different discount % for CyberMonday with no QTY ... just a flat 25% off.

Amazon quick support as I had Shopify Liquid theme problem causing this great app to not transfer the discounted price to PayPal or the optional Amazon Payments choices at checkout. Artem jumped right in a fixed the theme to properly work with the Quantity Discount app. Love the fact they have an embedded tier discount MESSAGE inserted into the Shopify them page so shoppers know they get a discount based upon how many the put in cart. No other sales discount app gets close to boosting sales like this one

MyJewelsBoutique

I tried 5/6 different apps and this is the only one that works perfectly, easy and fast. I would love to have the possibility to apply a tier discount when a customer adds different products

Kettle & Fire

We're a Shopify Plus store, and one of the fastest growing DTC brands

I do NOT recommend this app, we installed this app a while back but didn't meet our needs so we disabled the features of the app but we still had their app installed.

Starting January 30, they must have pushed an update at around 4AM. Even though we weren't "actively using them", their update totally messed up our checkout page where:

A) Orders that were supposed to be subscription orders (sent to Recharge) were sent to Shopify Checkout. So we lost a day's worth of new subscriber value

B) Promo codes did not work because it only accepted "gift cards". Even though we didn't even have the app "active", this issue happened after our Joe Rogan podcast.

I do NOT recommend this app at all and it literally cost of tens of thousands of dollars. DO NOT RECOMMEND. To achieve the same purpose you'd use this app for, do some googling or get a dev to create a Shopify Script for you (it's simple + cheap scope).

Infinite Desires

liking this app at first. Going to see where it can take my numbers this Q4... Hoping the $19.95/month payment is easily taken care of by revenue this app brings in!

LM Outlet

Amazing app. I use this app for help me to increase the AOV of my store. The support of the app is also amazing.

thumbprintaudio

This app is awesome! It has become such a huge help for my store and brand! I would highly recommend it for anyone trying to boost sales!

Natural Heroes

After a misunderstanding they quickly fixed a bug with IE. Now it works perfect! They were very helpful in making customizations too.

Instantaneous Ink

App does what it says it will do, however, I found the interface a bit confusing. When I reached out for customer support for help, I was put in contact with what was supposed to be a real life human except for it was obviously just a very unuseful bot. I would have appreciated if the customer support was upfront about just providing bot support, as it was just a waste of time. Besides that 4.5 star app.

TT inc.

This app is exactly what I was looking for to provide tiered pricing for customers buying multiple products! REALLY easy to use and install, although I did have a small problem that was immediately resolved when I reached out to the support link. Very pleased with this app. purchase!

StairBrothers

App came bugged out the box. It was displaying wrong pricing on items that was not even in a price discount group. The devs said they could edit my theme but couldn't tell me what they were going to edit.. and since I was not even sure I was going to keep the app, I had to pass.

My search for a quantity discount app that actually just WORKS continues.