Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

Russian Revels

is working well so far! but i'll need to see how it's performing in future. good to have the option of using it for free for one product.

April 21, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :) Let us know in case of any difficulties or questions!

Snuggo®

Very effective app, and great customer support! Eugina in particular is an utterly exquisite human being, with a heart of gold. Best of luck my dear friend.

April 21, 2020

Thank you for such kind words! We always do our best to provide top notch service and we are happy that you've got it!

Kratzbilder.de

the support of this app is really very friendly, fast, helpful and even helped me on Sunday. Thumbs up!

April 21, 2020

I's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so feel free to contact us anytime! :)

Nebula Projector

This app has a free option and it helped me convert a good amount of sales. Looks good on the store as well. Highly recommended!

April 21, 2020

Thanks! Hope the app will keep making you money ;)

Outside.com

The idea and look of the app is good. The severe problem: nearly every time I log in, the tier I created is deactivated. I've reached out to the developer and they have not fixed this serious problem.

April 21, 2020

Thanks for your feedback!
We've contacted you via email in order to discuss the situation. Hope we'll find a solution!

Mydeye

Great app! Does just what I needed and was easy to set up. The only small problem that I had was easily resolved with a super fast and great service rep!

Thanks :)
We are always ready to help so don't hesitate to reach out!

Hot Trendies

The app runs smoothly, and is easy to use. Setup is clear and concise. Worked wonderfully for me. Recommended

April 21, 2020

Thanks so much for your feedback!

Doc Faustus

Works perfectly! Easy to costumize and does what it should!
Would recommend this to anyone who is just starting out!

April 14, 2020

Thank you! Such feedback makes us become even better!

That Everything Shop

The app does everything I want and really easy to use. Had troubles regarding billing, and was resolved in < 10 minutes. Fantastic customer support. Would recommend!

April 14, 2020

Thanks for such kind words :) Please feel free to reach out to us in case of any difficulties, we are always ready to assist!

Beyblade Toupie™

The app is really efficient to increase the sales and the profits. Also, the support team is very fast and helped me in less than an hour. I recommend, these guys are serious

April 14, 2020

Thanks, your feedback is highly appreciated :)
Hope the app will keep making you money!