Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

Debbie Lynn

Only quantity app I could get installed correctly. Easy to use and real live customer support. Highly recommend.

Muscle X 1

Awesome app! Does exactly what i needed it to and looks great! I was a bit worried as to how it would look but you have complete control over the style so looks native to my theme and site. Awesome work!

EUK store

BEST multibuy product discount app in Shopify. Very easy to use and can create unlimited pricing tire. I have more than 10000 products of Grocery and doing promotion on weekly basis with many multibuy products. This app help me to make it easy. Their support is very prompt and mostly you will get it online instantly. Thank you.

MKcaricatures

THis is what i've been searching for!!!!!!! great job guys!!! Such a great help to have because i sell products in bulk. Its a must have for sure

All Tire Supply LLC

So far so good, this is a solid and stable app, worked as advertised. Quick support, Would recommend this app.

healthandbeautyhub.ph

Excellent application! Helps increase average order value. Truly worth the price. Highly recommended.

Sealit.co

The app was really customizable and easy to use. I would refer this app to anyone who wanted to add a quantity discount to their product

HoodieHub.com

I enjoyed the easy setup process that involved no coding knowledge whatsoever and the seamless integration with my site
This app is great they have excellent support and will fix any problems you have, the second I added this app I got a sale from free traffic. This app is a must-have for your store!

TRENDYSWING

Amaazing i love it super easy must have in your Store . i highly recommend it for all Ecommerce entrepreneurs out there

Syght Gaming Glasses

Just an awesome app and customer support is out standing. These guys really deserves much more. They helped me to customise some features and didn’t aksed for single buch. Ohh people you’re awesome.
24x7 support
Instant reply
Supportive staff
Perfect working app
This is exactly what we need :)