Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks, Tiered Pricing, Buy X Get Y, Volume Discounts

From $7.95/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Cuisine-Pratique

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

The app is simply the best for the "quantity breaks" feature. And above all the staff is very fast and reactive. I had a problem with the settings and Artyom save me. Thank's a lot to him

March 1, 2021

Thanks so much! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long time :)

Ohh Prints

Location Vietnam

Fantastic app with great support! Alexander was extremely helpful with the setup for my store! Highly recommend this app

March 1, 2021

Thank you! Feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties :)

Glowy Charm

Location Malaysia

Since Amai replaced Spur-IT as owners of this app, I have lost so much revneue. Discounts don't appear in the cart but all over the product page. App settings aren't able to correct this issue. Email support has been very unresponsive, unlike the previous live chat that solved anything technical in minutes. It's a shame to change my best review to the worst.

March 1, 2021

Thank you! Feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties :)

Samurai Active Entertainment Products

Time spent using app About 2 hours

App works great for tiered product pricing, super fast and friendly service. They solved my query instantly and were really helpful.

March 1, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)

Brulona

Location Belgium

App works fantastic. Helped me increase my AOV so much. Special thanks to Eugenia from support who took the time to help me with every customisation that I needed. I appreciate that big time.

March 1, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words! Good luck to your business!

Bymauncy

Location Netherlands

Great app with even better support. Love the way the app works and the support and developers that helped me. Simply great!

February 22, 2021

Thank you! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so don't hesitate to reach out to us 24/7 :)

VimXp

Location India

I got charged by this app since i was not aware about how it works for multiple products discount. Then i connected to support desk they refunded what i got charged and also reconvert my plan as free for one product. thank you really very much.

February 22, 2021

Thank YOU for choosing us! Feel free to contact us anytime in case of any difficulties :)

YPSI Shop

Location Germany

Works well. Design and settings are easy to adjust. Customer Service was excellent. Quick and easy. Love it.

February 22, 2021

Thanks so much for your feedback! It's highly appreciated! :)

BlissfulFeet™️

Location Australia

I used this app a lot and it has helped with the sales! Great customer service every time whenever I needed help with the app. Highly recommended.

February 18, 2021

Thank you! Hope the app will keep making you money :)
Good luck to your business!

Tightumbrella.de

Location Germany

faster and more helpful support. perfect app with many settings, thank you for the app. deserves a positive review.

February 15, 2021

Thanks so much :)
We are always ready to assist so don't hesitate to reach out to us 24/7!