Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity Discount/Breaks, Tiered Pricing & Volume Discounts

Crystally Yours

Hi so far I have found this product to be excellent and support was quick and fixed my problem immediately.

Patientbridge

Far too many customers were complaining that the discount was being applied until the very last stage of checkout when it would disappear. Support was unable to assist us so, unfortunately, we had to go with a different discounting app.

Fat Freeze Belts

excellent customer service and integration - app works and increases order values

Heatredefined Net

This seems like it would be a great product, I love the idea that you can have quantity breaks without having to mess with your variants.

However SpurIt seems to have missed a major opportunity by not including cross product discounts. Discounts only apply if you purchase multiple of the same product not if you purchase "Widget 1" and "Doodad 2." This seems like a simple fix to update the cart.

Without this capability this App will be unusable for our usecase.

Moss Led

The app is great and the customer service has been fantastic.

None11147

I start to use this app.
Working well, i got a problem but the support was really fast -1 min to answer and fix the problem. Nice job ;)

Kas Shopfittings

FOR: No product duplicates so no more inventory issues. Quick to install and set up - able to create price break groups based on %age or a fixed price. Fast Support should there be an issue (we had some custom Cart code)
AGAINST: removes the discount code box so if you use voucher/discount codes this wont work for you. (we don't - hence 5 Stars.)

Blank Sheet

It seems that the discount code box at checkout is disabled (not appearing) when the shopping cart contains products of which quantity discount is applied. I contacted the support team but still waiting for their reply. If anyone knows of a solution please could you share with me?

Dailypets2

Super Duper App, works great on my store

Popcorn4thepeople

This isn't truly tiered pricing. If you want to setup your pricing based on 0-5, 6-20, 21-50, etc quantity groups it doesn't work. I spoke to 2 different support techs on live chat. One said it would work and the other said it wouldn't work, so they don't even know if it would work.

It also doesn't work with discount codes, so that's strike 2 in my book. This isn't a very useful app. I would give it 0 stars if that was an option, but it isn't.

1 2 5 6 7 8 10 12 13