Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

ProTechToes

The app is really great and the support is extremely helpful. Thanks to this app I will definitely increase my AOV.

June 17, 2020

You are more than welcome :)
Thank YOU for choosing us!

SoapPods

Great app that allows for heaps of customization. The discounts work with ajax slide carts too, which is really great as other quantity breaks apps dont have this functionality.

June 15, 2020

Thanks! We really appreciate your feedback :)

Savvy Sugaring

Only used for Qty bundle, but so far its the best on app store that we have tested! Even the fact that you can alter the qty of a product from the cart page and the app is still doing its job! Thats amazing! Thanks!

June 15, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! We are happy that you've found the app that useful :)

Deals Inside™

If I could give them 10 stars I would. The app is awesome. As well, customer service was EXCELLENT! Eugenia answered me back 20 secondes after I sent my message ! She answered all my questions. I highly recommend !

June 15, 2020

Thank you so much! Such feedback inspires us to become even better!

SchenkmirwasDE

The app is very easy to set up and you can change it to your store's colors so it perfectly fits. Also if you got a problem the customer supports answers very quick.

June 15, 2020

Let us know if you face difficulties, we are always ready to assist!

Elliston Vineyards

This app is super easy to install and I love that they have live chat support. The tier pricing box looks too narrow on my product page, I am glad that they can fix it for me right away. If you are looking for a tier pricing app, this is the one to try it out.

June 15, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long long time :)

Unique Rubric

Awesome assistance from Eugenia! Works perfect :)! I had problems in the beginning but within 1 minute she responded to my request and now im happy to use it for my needs! Thanks!

June 15, 2020

Thank you! We are just happy to help so don't hesitate to reach out in case of any difficulties :)

Layllo

Great application for quantity breaks and discounts. Customer services is also great. They responded fast to an issue and helped me fix it in no time. I recommend.

June 15, 2020

Thank you :) We highly appreciate your feedback! Feel free to contact us anytime!

Flashspeed Pro

Thank you Eugenia for your patience and helping me figure out a problem I was having due to another app I installed. You were very knowlegdable and helpful in seeing what the issue was and helping me to fix it.

June 11, 2020

Thank you! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so don't hesitate to reach out anytime!

Altum Vintage

Thank you so much! Eugenia helped me figure it out and helped me find answers to all the questions!

June 11, 2020

Thank YOU for choosing us! :)