Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

SIMA Creative

Im using this App for couple of days, very nice, stable and the support team very fast .. thank you

April 8, 2020

Thanks :) Your feedback is highly appreciated!

Weelands

I've only just downloaded this app and will be testing with the free 1 product plan, to begin with, I ran into a slight issue however support were very quick to respond! look forward to seeing the results.

April 8, 2020

Hope the app will bring you valuable benefits :) Please let us know if you face any difficulties!

LAVLAVLUV

Great support team! The app itself is pretty simple to use and has friendly user interface. Would use it for more of my stores in the future.

April 8, 2020

Thank you! We are just happy to be useful so don't hesitate to reach out anytime!

NeoHealing™

a great app can't thank the customer service enough they reply right away
very satisfied with the results this app made me

April 8, 2020

Thank you! We are just happy to help so feel free to reach out to us anytime!

Engrave Works

This is a great app ! It does exactly what i need and its very easy to setup. Love it !! thanks very

March 30, 2020

Thanks for choosing us and good luck to your business!

diehundekiste

NICE ! Great feature, very nice support and it is possible to boost the sales through it ;) Thanks :)))

March 30, 2020

Thanks! Your feedback is really appreciated :)

Nolan's Car Parts

Helped me to increase sales in a significant way! Great job guys! The support is really quick. I had a small issue and they resolved in 10 minutes, just AWESOME!

March 27, 2020

That's great! Hope the app will keep making you money :)
Good luck!

O.R.S.B.

It works very well on our site, love this application, Thank you very much!
Quick, friendly support.

March 27, 2020

We are happy that you love it :)
Feel free to reach out to us in case of any difficulties!

Ireland Energy Co

Great app! Really does what it says. A few clicks and your quantity discounts are ready. Highly recommended!

March 27, 2020

Thanks for your feedback!

Angelodini

CAN'T CROSS PRODUCTS! ONLY CAN USE IN SAME PRODUCTS! my store is niche store and I have a lot of products but they can't support

March 27, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We tried to contact you via email and over the phone, please drop us a line at your convenience in order to discuss the situation.