Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

NoirPlan

Wasn't sure that it will work as good as everyone says but now I understand that it's a must-have feature for any store. Thanks guys!

January 9, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! Yes, customers love quantity breaks ;)

TeSolucionanLaVida

Te cobran nada más instalarla y aunque la desinstales, no recomendable. Fraude. Me han cobrado sin permiso.

January 15, 2020

Hi. Thanks for your feedback! We've sent you an email message, please contact us at your convenience in order to discuss the situation.

MrComfort

Good support and good app!
Used many apps before but the design in this one is honestly good!
Also the support is amazing!
I recommend

January 9, 2020

Thanks for such kind words :)
We are just happy to be useful! Please feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties!

bestindoorsecuritycamera.com

I'm giving it 4 stars because I haven't published my site, don't know if it works smoothly. But I used it my first day for tiered pricing and it was super easy and quick to set up.

January 9, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! Hope the app will bring you benefit in fututre so that you could update the review to 5 stars :)
Good luck to your business!

SuperStar Soul Food

It took me a bit (& sorry to bug you guys so much) but I finally got it! Love it! Thank you so much!

December 30, 2019

Thank you for the review!
Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance

Shoe Heros

Artem was very fast and precise on support, and helped me resolve any issues i have. It looks nice and the app is pretty good for now i just installed it need abit more test and it looks promising and nice qty break display, just make sure you select the correct item to test out in the beginning before you hit save button during the tutorial. Once again thanks Artem for your help!

December 20, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear that our team was able to provide you with the amazing service, we're proud of it. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Tábua Defrost™

It is just what I needed. When I had a doubt the support answered it in less than a minute in the chat.

December 20, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review.
Please feel free to get back to us if you need any assistance. We are here to help you any time.

Yoomky

I used the add for a product test. I was very useful :)
Support is also very fast. They aswered my questions in a few minutes !

Hyperyion

Listen, we've used MANY discount break apps and found one better than the other. This is absolutely the BEST out of all of them.

The coolest/easiest installation process - Very fun.

This app is a 100/100. Well done

December 16, 2019

thesignsource.net

We had to replace our current discount app because of all the glitches a slow load times. This app is much faster, does not seem to have glitches and is much quicker to set up product discounts. Highly recommended.

December 11, 2019

Thank you for the review!
Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance