Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity Discount/Breaks, Tiered Pricing & Volume Discounts

Nail Art Tools

Very prompt and kind Olga's attention despite being already late. She resolved the technical issue in a few minutes and I didn´t have to do anything more than clean cookies and reload the page. Regards!

Dagoberto Prado

I thin could be more sofisticated

Thedailyshopedia

They have great and fast support as I have a different theme. They help me to get it working very fast. They also guide me to make my offers work. Thank you....

Bnprojects

I like this app. It works great! Fast support.

4x4 Coloring Books

This app is exactly what I was looking for to provide tiered pricing for customers buying multiple products! REALLY easy to use and install, although I did have a small problem that was immediately resolved when I reached out to the support link. Very pleased with this app purchase!

General Store Win8

Amazing support and of course amazing app, the best of all we have tired, 100% recommendation.

Antique Mirror Glass Shoppe

Awesome app and exactly what I needed! Fast and easy way to give discounts

Stunningpets2

Great support and the app is great

Colourfulltees

You cannot understand the value of this app until you have tried several ones and fail. This app is the only app that fixed my discount issue after trying 5 apps for 4days.

I really appreciate the effort of the support team too, they are the only team online standby waiting with a click to reach them.

Awesome team, Good job.

Smallballmobilemount

We use their quantity discount app to provide tiered pricing to our customers who purchase more than one Smallball. Simple and effective, you can see it at www.buysmallball.com