Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

healthandbeautyhub.ph

Excellent application! Helps increase average order value. Truly worth the price. Highly recommended.

Sealit.co

The app was really customizable and easy to use. I would refer this app to anyone who wanted to add a quantity discount to their product

HoodieHub.com

I enjoyed the easy setup process that involved no coding knowledge whatsoever and the seamless integration with my site
This app is great they have excellent support and will fix any problems you have, the second I added this app I got a sale from free traffic. This app is a must-have for your store!

TRENDYSWING

Amaazing i love it super easy must have in your Store . i highly recommend it for all Ecommerce entrepreneurs out there

Syght Gaming Glasses

Just an awesome app and customer support is out standing. These guys really deserves much more. They helped me to customise some features and didn’t aksed for single buch. Ohh people you’re awesome.
24x7 support
Instant reply
Supportive staff
Perfect working app
This is exactly what we need :)

YOUMAXA

Worked right out the box!!! Awesome and uncomplicated! (Unlike most of the other bulk discount apps)

HoldupSuspenders

Used this great app to create a Black Friday tiered discount sale. Buy 1 get 10% off or 2 at 15% and three at 20% then 4+ at 25% off. Clumbsy to not be able to select entire eCatalog, but it was simple to set up the discount tiers and then place the Tiered discount pricing right into the right spot on the Shopify theme. Little slow getting the discount to apply as your shopping by I use PayPal and Amazon Payments and FBA delivery and all appears to be working fine. NEEDS a scheduling feature so you can set it to start say on Thanksgiving Day and stop it on the day before Cyber Monday. Then you have to revise it for different discount % for CyberMonday with no QTY ... just a flat 25% off.

Amazon quick support as I had Shopify Liquid theme problem causing this great app to not transfer the discounted price to PayPal or the optional Amazon Payments choices at checkout. Artem jumped right in a fixed the theme to properly work with the Quantity Discount app. Love the fact they have an embedded tier discount MESSAGE inserted into the Shopify them page so shoppers know they get a discount based upon how many the put in cart. No other sales discount app gets close to boosting sales like this one

MyJewelsBoutique

I tried 5/6 different apps and this is the only one that works perfectly, easy and fast. I would love to have the possibility to apply a tier discount when a customer adds different products

Kettle & Fire

We're a Shopify Plus store, and one of the fastest growing DTC brands

I do NOT recommend this app, we installed this app a while back but didn't meet our needs so we disabled the features of the app but we still had their app installed.

Starting January 30, they must have pushed an update at around 4AM. Even though we weren't "actively using them", their update totally messed up our checkout page where:

A) Orders that were supposed to be subscription orders (sent to Recharge) were sent to Shopify Checkout. So we lost a day's worth of new subscriber value

B) Promo codes did not work because it only accepted "gift cards". Even though we didn't even have the app "active", this issue happened after our Joe Rogan podcast.

I do NOT recommend this app at all and it literally cost of tens of thousands of dollars. DO NOT RECOMMEND. To achieve the same purpose you'd use this app for, do some googling or get a dev to create a Shopify Script for you (it's simple + cheap scope).

Infinite Desires

liking this app at first. Going to see where it can take my numbers this Q4... Hoping the $19.95/month payment is easily taken care of by revenue this app brings in!