Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

Actiobuy

A really helpful app. We highly recommend it. After using it, the AOV increase significantly. You need to give it a try!

Marsiturkey1

amazing app must have for any store + great support

Spandexbyyard

Very responsive plugin, very good support.

Apparelfy Com

Easy to set up! Clean look, it stands out and is not annoying like the pop-ups. Customer service is prompt, very nice and really helpful. We just started running some traffic and the layout at the checkout which breaks down the savings in dollar amount and percentages at the same time is plain awesome. Thanks guys!
Highly recommended app.

Outdoors Explorer

Excellent 24 hour tech support. You will be hard pressed to find many apps on this store who beat their response time. I have just installed it so, not experience yet with sales,

Artsy Fit

Yes! Support has been helpful.

Ewovations

Just want to mention that the support team behind this app have been great with me, honestly. I get quick response and they have gone the extra step to take care of my issues.

Nicely designed app. Most important feature for me is the ease of use. Never experience any bad issues with this also

Shoppingzebra

Great App i love it and also awesome support

Candle Shack

The app is great and the support better. I needed the app to work in multiple currencies and support made it happen within 24 hrs. I cannot ask for more.

Trendy Vaults

great app very nice works well