Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by Amai

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

miliammall

I downloaded the app thinking about using the FREE plan but then realized it doesn't meet my expectations. Uninstalled it right away, yet got a charge of $28.95 two weeks later. What a scam! This is against Shopify's policy for sure. I need an explanation!

September 5, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such confusion and inconvenience. Yes, the app is free for one product page usage. Anyway, no worries! We've already requested a charge reversal from Shopify. Also, we tried to contact you via email but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

The Dog Mom Club

UPDATE: Eugenia emailed me minutes after this review was posted bribing me with six free months of service in exchange for deleting this review. They are so untrustworthy. This is blatantly against Shopify's Term of Service.

This app cost me thousands of dollars during my launch. This app DOES NOT work in conjunction with PayPal and there is no warning about this! I lost so many sales because it looked like my website was malfunctioning. Customer service was so slow. I wish I could go back in time and never download this app. -1/10

September 2, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such frustrating situation. We've contacted you via email in order to discuss this case and find a solution. Sorry once again.

¡Ahora Ya!

I used the application to test it and I uninstalled it the same day and I thought that the 1 free product, I could change it but if you select a second product (even if you remove the previous one) they already charge you 19.95. I want my money back please

August 26, 2020

babybagpro

Got support after i rated the app bad, they've solved everything and sorted things out. thanks for that

August 17, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such difficulties. We've contacted you via email and configured the app correctly for you :)

Aforcli US

Billing issue with the app - not acceptable solution

We never used app but got billed $19.95 bc we have 2 products in our product list. We complained (and I am sure they can see we did not use app in their back-end system) but still had to pay that $19.95.
I have removed app now and you can bet I will not use this app once I am ready for stacked discount.
=============================
I will report you as scamer to shopify !

August 13, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such situation. As we see in our database, you've enabled the app for 2 products while the free plan allows to use the app for one product only. But no worries! We've already requested a charge reversal from Shopify :)
Also, we've tried to contact you via email in order to discuss this case but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience :)

Vate Baby

I downloaded the app wanting to try out the free version on 27th July. It automatically directed me to get the $19.95 paid plan. I accidentally clicked the install button and it charged me. I undownloaded the app right away and have contacted them. today is August 10th which is exactly 2 weeks from the day I contacted them. I got a ticket number, but no refund is issued. I would like my refund back since I have NEVER even tried your app. Thanks.

August 12, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such confusion. We have already requested a charge reversal from Shopify in order to avoid any accidental charges. We contacted you via email to discuss this situation.

Hygiene Hero

Billing issue with the app - not acceptable solution

August 12, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorr ythat you've faced such confusion. We have already requested a charge reversal from Shopify in order to avoid any accidental charges. By the way, the reason of this charge is that you've enabled the app for 2 products while the free plan allows to use the app for one product only. We also tried to contact you via email but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

Mero Glasses

Unfortunately the app only does single item discounts not entire cart discounts which is what I needed. In any case their support was very good and they gave me a refund. I wish in the future they add discounts for all cart items rather than induvidual items. Thanks again guys! :)

August 12, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced inconvenience :(
We are working on the app's improval to become even better!

FrothBooster

very good customer service :) The app is not expensive for what it does for you. Hope it will increase my conversion rate by a few percent

July 27, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :)
Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long long time!

Spinal Blue

Whilst I can't rate the app yet as I have only just installed it, the customer service is excellent and highly responsive. Easy to implement and would recommend on customer service. I am excited to see if this works

July 27, 2020

Thank you :) We are just happy you be useful! Feel free to contact us regarding any difficulties!