Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Volume Discounts, Cross Sell, Free Gifts, and 'Buy X Get Y'

From $7.95/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Tomadore

Location Netherlands

Artyom for support helped me within 2 min, i had some issue with the application, witch was on my side;) They helped me quick!! And the app works better than it was!! Thanks Guys Good Work!

January 26, 2021

Thank YOU for choosung us! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long long time!

Buycation

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Support was great and very quick to act on resolving an issue and overall the application was great and would recommend it.

January 26, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime :)

MoonLiit

I am scaling a product so the free plan was great for me to try it out. Support is stellar and helpful! I will continue using the app for the rest of my products.

January 18, 2021

Thanks! Feel free to contact us 24/7, we are always ready to assist!

Rechargeable Kitchen

This was very simple install and use. I am just starting on shopify and hopefully this app helps me with sales.

Thanks :)
Hope the app will increase your income soon!

R3 CONCEPT

Time spent using app About 2 hours

very helpful customer support and working fine, love to install this app................................

January 18, 2021

Thanks! We highly appreciate your feedback!

Frostii.nl

Location Belgium

Great custommer service! Helped me in less then 5 minutes! and friendly .............................

January 18, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! :)

C. Richard's Leather

The app used to be great! Now the app is constantly crashing costing me thousands in lost sales. If you need a reliable app, I recommend you keep looking.

January 13, 2021

Thank YOU for choosing us! And feel free to contact us 24/7 in case of any difficulties :)

Arnes Vinimport

Location Denmark
Time spent using app 4 minutes

I do not know if i have approved to the paid version, however if i have, please channel this ASAP, as i did not attend to. I have not used the app at all. If any money have been charged, please refund it righ away. Thanks.

January 11, 2021

Thanks for reaching out! We've checked your account in our database and there are no charges applied. We wrote you a detailed email regarding this case. Hope to hear from you soon!

SDN CUSTOM

great app. great tech support. exactly what i was looking for and saved me so much time and money hiring a programmer that would take weeks of back and forth. setup my products in 20 min .

January 11, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words! Feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties :)

O&W Tech

Works amazingly and is super easy to set up, Works amazingly and is super easy to set up, and the interface is easy to understand!

January 4, 2021

Thank you! We really appreciate your feedback :)