Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Volume Discounts, Cross Sell, Free Gifts, and 'Buy X Get Y'

From $7.95/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

PlutoSmile

I used this app and its work very good for me. With very helpful customer support . Everything is OK . Recommended.

January 4, 2021

Thanks so much! Your feedback is highly appreciated!

Greatest Paws

Location Latvia

Best customer service available! :) Love the app, create more apps like this, easy to set up free and value is overloaded!

January 4, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! We are just happy to be useful, don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime :)

Pulse Therapy

I had some trouble setting up my quantity breaks successfully. Their customer support was truly amazing. Went in and fixed my problem within 30 minutes of me contacting them.

January 4, 2021

It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so feel free to contact us 24/7! :)

Professor Knee

great. i like how its free and even when i updated my theme it worked just as describe. just have patience and follow the directions.

December 10, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated!
Don't hesitate to contact us in case of any difficulties :)

Zinc Zodiac

Location Egypt

I really enjoyed using this app for my main product , many thanks to quantity breaks team , thanks also for the support and swift response.

December 10, 2020

Thank YOU for choosing us! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long-long time :)

Vidow

Location Belgium

super fast reply on a problem ive got! i'm happy with the support and also the app! First value and service, after you get a lot of earnings! ;)

December 7, 2020

It's so good to know that you are satisfied with the app and service :)
Hope you'll keep enjoying it!

Minimal Elephants

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very easy to customize the Discounts table on your own. Working accurately as expected. Highly recommended.

December 7, 2020

Thank you! Hope the app will keep working for you and making you more and more sales :)

Clever Earth

yes it was goooood i like i like. two tone Patek on my wrist. lil uzi vert , drake , travis scott la flame boii.

December 7, 2020

Thanks! Your feedback is highly appreciated :)

The Gadgets Savings

Time spent using app About 2 months

AMAZING APP - CAN DEFF RECOMMEND - Love the easy setup and how well everything works. great job folks

December 7, 2020

Thanks so much for your feedback and thank you for choosing us!
Good luck to your business!

Mr. Wellness

At first, the app did not perform well. But after I contacted their customer support service, they fixed my issue within a few seconds. Good service. I recommend them.

December 7, 2020

Our Support team is just happy to be useful so feel free to reach out to us 24/7!