Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

OhCleanSkin

That was the easiest app install ive done in a long time. Perfect way to get the job done fast! Absolutely ideal if you are as lazy as I am!

Thanks! :)
Feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties, we are always ready to assist ;)

VENZANO™

Great Customer Service, I`m Very Pleased And Happy With Their Great App. All Issues Was Solved In Timely Manner And Professionalism

May 4, 2020

Thanks for such kind words!

protège-toi.ca

I had trouble doing the integration with my theme so I've contacted the support team and someone responded instantly. It took 5 min and my problem is solve. Thank you

May 4, 2020

You are more than welcome! Feel free to contact us anytime, we are always ready to assist!

Daily Top Shop

Amazing app really lets you offer great upsells highly recommended and will be usign this on all future stores

May 4, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :)

HydroCreations

The app does work and is easy to setup. We did have one issue arise and support was extremely fast to respond and fix the issue. They were reaching out to us and working to resolve our issue within minutes.

For support: I cannot express enough on how fast they are to communicate with you and fix the problem. Amazing customer support.

App: This was one of the easiest apps we have setup. Other than the small issue which did come mostly from our own fault, everything worked as it should right from the start.

If you are needing quantity breaks, then give this app a try and you will be happy!

May 4, 2020

Thank you so much! Such feedback inspires us to become even better!

ZeeroTouch

Amazing app, I had some problems while setting everything up, so I asked for help in the live chat and Eugenia sorted it out in 5 minutes... 5 stars

April 29, 2020

Thanks! We are always happy to be useful :)

goforawsome

Very fast and helpful support team. Easy to set up app and works fine. Though i think its little pricey. I would advice to get this app.

April 29, 2020

Thank you :) Feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties!

White Paper Club

Perfect tool, allows me to add discounts based on 1 product, it's very important feature nowadays I think, highly recommend!

April 29, 2020

Thank you! We really appreciate your feedback!

Miellerie St Patrice

Yes, the app worked correctly for one product, but it messed up our template code. We disabled and uninstalled it, and it's still messing up the code. Automatic discounts from Shopify wont work properly after this app. I contacted the support a couple days ago, still not hearing from them. I'll update the review once I get news from them.

April 28, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! We tried to contact you but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line your convenience (contact@spur-i-t.com) in order to discuss the situation. Hope to hear from you soon :)

Canadian Sanitizer

It has been great so far. I have only used it for one product but it has been working. I am excited for a customer to purchase using the app.

April 27, 2020

Thanks! Your feedback is highly appreciated :)