Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by Amai

Quantity & Volume discount, Tiered pricing, Buy X Get Y Free

FineQare

I originally had this app in my first store and it went well, then I got the store rebuilt and didnt realise that the app did not automatically get added. I then added it to the new store and straight away I noticed the AOV increased. Works well

February 15, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated!

Beestetic

Developper helped me to set up within 1 minute. It works as describe and inside tutorials are great.

February 8, 2021

Your fedback is really appreciated :)
Don't hesitate to reach out to us 24/7, we are always ready to assist!

Amra

Great App and a amazing customer service! Thank you a lot for the fast help and wish you the best!!!

February 8, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and thank YOU for choosing us!

HeyDontTouchYourFace

Very easy and simple to set up, had a small issue with payment but Customer Service was able to help me within 10 minutes. A bit on the pricey side if you're not a big store, but it does what it advertises.

February 8, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)

Petersen Brothers Plastics

The customer service was expectational and was helped right away with an issue setting up the app. It does seem pretty easy to trigger the upgrade plan on accident like some of the others suggested. Works as advertised!

February 8, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! Feel free to contact us anytime in case of any difficulties!

Artavio

Awesome app, the staff is even more awesome! Help in seconds!
Really recommend it! 5 out of 5 stars for me =)

February 8, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words!

Nature’s Baby Organics

Used to the app to do bundle pricing discounts and it worked like a charm. It is very easy to use and intuitive.

February 1, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, it's really appreciated!

GDS Cloth Goods

I started with one product to test the app at no cost. That went well enough so I upgraded to a paid plan. I have noticed that sometimes things get weird with the code and portions of the price Break display disappear. This has happened twice and both times it was fixed quickly. I should add that this app is working super well for my products. Customers who would've ordered 1 or 3 in the past are now buying 3 and 7 items respectively. The purchase price per order has increased significantly so I'm sticking with these folks and hope the code disappearing act gets resolved.

February 1, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for inconvenience and confusion. Please feel free to contact us 24/7 in case of any difficulties or questions, we are always ready to help!

Husseo™

Super service client à l'écoute après avoir eu un problème avec l'application. Rien à signaler. Merci beaucoup.

February 1, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for such confusion. The thing is that the app is free to use on one page only and as we see in our database, you've enabled it on two pages. Anyway, no worries! We've requested a charge reversal from Shopify in order to avoid any accidental charges. Also, we tried to contact you via email but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience.
Hope to hear from you soon!

Vitivoo

J'ai utilisé l'application pour faire un Bunddle sur un produit uniquement. C'était mon besoin, et c'est gratuit

February 1, 2021

Merci pour vos commentaires!