Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

Fourstart

I do not recommend, this software is not worth the price. This design is too outdated. And it’s not easy to use. At first I said it’s free, and then I responded directly to $19.9. Too bad.

October 15, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! We tried to contact you via email in order to discuss it but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon :)

Shop-Nanotoothbrush

I love this app! Has lots of awesome stuff to use. There are a lot of useful features (and Great Customer Service) Definitely Recommended

October 15, 2020

Thank you for such kind words! We are so glad to know that you love the app :)

LuxFab Outlet

I have Quantity Breaks & Discounts on my primary store and it's worked wonderfully for months. I set the app up on a new store for volume discounts, and I also setup an upsell app (different app), without realizing that the upsell app was taking customers directly to checkout, bypassing the cart. Within a day or two of setting up Quantity Breaks & Discounts on my new store, their support team emailed me saying that the discounts weren't working correctly because the cart was being bypassed. They did this proactively without, which I think is rare and awesome. Once they sent me the email, it was easy to figure out what was causing the issue (the upsell app) and make the change. Thank you for being a great partner and app!

October 15, 2020

It's our pleasure to help our dear clients! Thank YOU for choosing us!

lightsya

very simple and great app(also free :)), support response immediately and solve my problem, thanks for your help

October 15, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, we highly appreciate it! :)

Foglialo™

Very good assistance works very well. Eugenia from the assistance is very professional and quick to fix your problem.

October 15, 2020

Thanks! We are always ready to help so feel free to contact us 24/7 :)

The PupPads

Great app that helped AOV & that my customers also love. Overall satisfied with the app and will begin to use it on all of my stores! Highly recommend

October 15, 2020

Thanks so much! We highly appreciate your feedback :)

People Pass

very nice app and also flexible (that's important). Great support team, fast reply.
Let's wait to see the results!!

October 6, 2020

Thank you! Hope the app will bring you desirable benefits :)
Let us know if there are any difficulties!

ProHuntVest

Great app and very fast customer service, I had an issue and was solved in a couple of minutes! I am very happy with the app!

October 5, 2020

Thanks! We are just happy to be useful so feel free to reach out to us in case of any difficulties :)

SweetDreams™

Been using this app for a couple of weeks, very user-friendly and customer support is very helpful if you have any issues! Had the pleasure of being taken care of by Stanislav and he was incredibly helpful and respectful! I definitely recommend this app to anyone reading.

October 5, 2020

Thanks! Your feedback is highly appreciated :)

Ambience Zone

The setup is simple, will explore more about this. But the customer support is responsive and great!!

October 5, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app :)