Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

Monkey Fist Survival

Pretty straightforward and definitely gets the job done. A pure gem in a sea of superfluously inefficient apps.

September 16, 2019

Thank you for leaving your review. We're glad to hear that everything's going great- if you do ever come across any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team for assistance, we'll be more than happy to help!

Security Bollards Direct

If you are looking for an app that does perfect quantity discount breaks, then look no further. Not only are you getting a great product but you are also going to get a quality service from the team behind this app. I had some initial issues, some small glitches, like always, but WOW...this team went out of their way to find a solution and they came up with the goods. Artem and Julia are the perfect team, they fixed everything between them and set up the app to work seamlessly with my theme. So be brave, take the app, and have a little faith...you won't regret it !

September 7, 2019

Thanks for your review, we're really glad to hear the app is meeting your business' needs! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions, comments, or concerns.

helai

The interface is simple and comfortable.And the developers are very positive to help me solve the problem, thank them very much!

September 7, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Let us know if you need any help

Muzamedical

Customer service cannot be fault. Very helpful, understood our requirement and most importantly prompt swift update which is very crucial for any e-commerce business.

September 5, 2019

Thank you for your review, much appreciate it! We're glad that our team was able to help you. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to contact us!

Zandysjewelrysupply

I absolutely love this app and the developers! If I could give 10 stars I would!

This app adds a very professional looking bulk discount widget to the product page, functions extremely well, is extremely customizable, is lightnight fast and easy to set up, and how well it works on desktop and mobile.

What more could you ask for?!

Well, as good as all those things are, the best part of the app for me has to be the customer service. I am a complete novice when it comes to building a website and I have made my fair share of mistakes, but they have not only helped me right away every time, but also fixed things that had nothing to do with their app! And every single person on their team I have spoken with has been so kind! I am going to look into all of their other apps because they are such a pleasure to work with!

August 30, 2019

Les petits plus au quotidien

We really love this app. Has increased our sales and it is very easy to use. We recommend it very much

August 30, 2019

Thanks for your review! Please let us know if you have any questions or issues. We're glad to help you anytime!

Word on Fire

This app is an excellent way to run our 15% off discount of purchases of 20+ of a single item.

They have a beautiful discount table, and were able to add code to our site which dynamically crosses off the old price and shows the new discount price.

It's very clear and relatively easy to use. Their support is most excellent, so reach out to them with any questions you may have!

August 22, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear that our team was able to provide you with the amazing service, we're proud of it. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

CSM24 Store

This app is AMAZING! Super easy to install. Got my quantity breaks all set and ready to go in a few minutes!! Works great.
HIGHLY recommended!!!

Bred & Save Market

Easy to install! It works very well on our site!
I love this application, Thank you very much!
Quick, friendly support.

BTomsstore

This app was very useful and has increased my sales!!
Easy to use, quick set up. Best on the market to get on the store asap.