Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

Layllo

Great application for quantity breaks and discounts. Customer services is also great. They responded fast to an issue and helped me fix it in no time. I recommend.

June 15, 2020

Thank you :) We highly appreciate your feedback! Feel free to contact us anytime!

Flashspeed Pro

Thank you Eugenia for your patience and helping me figure out a problem I was having due to another app I installed. You were very knowlegdable and helpful in seeing what the issue was and helping me to fix it.

June 11, 2020

Thank you! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so don't hesitate to reach out anytime!

Altum Vintage

Thank you so much! Eugenia helped me figure it out and helped me find answers to all the questions!

June 11, 2020

Thank YOU for choosing us! :)

WineDiscounts.com

Great app and great customer service! I have a small feature request and will definitely bump them over to a 5 star if they can apply it. Otherwise, hands down I will recommend you to try them out!

June 11, 2020

Thank you! Your feedback is highly appreciated ;)

Adams's Car Parts

There was a little styling issue on my product and support guys helped me in a minute, very nice! 5 stars!

June 11, 2020

Thank you! Feel free to contact our Support team anytime, we are always ready to assist :)

Fast Hand Shop

Great app with nice features! Awesome support team. Highly recommended.
Works for free for 1 product

June 11, 2020

Thanks! Your feedback is highly appreciated :)

Airco Cleaner by V&V Products

Amazing customer service! I had a question about a bug and they fixed it in less than 5 minutes! They are amazing!

June 11, 2020

We are just happy to be useful :)
Please let us know if you face any difficulties!

Nobel Beauty

I integrated this into my store. I couldn't get it figured out and wouldn't pop up. I message the chat and within 5 minutes I had a service rep (Artem) approved on my site and he configured it for me in seconds! Highly recommend this app and the developers! he even changed the color of the widget for me. What a boss

June 5, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :)
Please feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties, our specialists are always here to help!

Bratus Horticulture

Just downloaded this to my store, looking good so far. Help from Artem on the in built chat was super quick, and he is really helpful. Helped me set it up in minutes.

June 5, 2020

We are always ready to assist and happy to be useful so don't hesitate to contact us anytime :)

HAPPY KOALA

Great app and Great customer care service, timely, friendly and professional. The app has a great design, multiple discount options, one of the best out there !

June 5, 2020

Thanks so much! We highly appreciate your feedback :)