Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

Global Pods

Was easy to setup. It only applied to my shop page and not my home page as well that had the product. I'm sure I could figure it out but would have been nice to be shown it upfront :)

November 22, 2019

Thank you for your review!
The app works on products pages only by default, but we could find a solution for you. Please contact us via live chat within the app, so we could assist you

Puppy Presents

I used this app to help me generate more sales and it has done just that! This app is very helpful for online businesses! Many thanks

November 21, 2019

Please feel free to get back to us if you need any assistance. We are here to help you any time.

casegreatness

hey this app is very great, the problem is that i live in the Netherlands and when i use the costum text i say like buy 2 for 27,95 each , buy 3 for 24,95 each but i cant do that, because when i type buy 2 for 27,95 each it fills all the 3 text bars the same!

November 20, 2019

Thank you for your review!
Please contact us via live chat within the app, so we could check the app's configuration asap

JacketPillow

Customer support is amazing. I cannot believe how fast it is. I had some issues with margins on my website but customer support fixed it instantly.

November 20, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear that our team was able to provide you with the amazing service, we're proud of it. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Glorious Hoodies

awesome app! i use this app from 20 days and i have already 1000$ in profit from using it. i love you guys :) I installed quantity breaks on all my stores to increase my profit. The best application ever !!!

November 12, 2019

Unique Monkey

Really helpful support team. Good app!

November 5, 2019

Surprise You

I really like the way it looks in my store. This app is super intuitive and no time is wasted getting the job done. the support is very nice!

November 5, 2019

Many thanks for the review!
Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance

Pionnier Active Gear

I really like the way it looks in my store. Quantity Breaks and discounts is super intuitive and no time is wasted getting the job done.

October 23, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance

FreeShippingAllOrders.com

Have had several problems caused by another app and their tech support took care of everything and very fast.

October 18, 2019

Thank you for the review. We really appreciate that.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help

BrightestStore

These guys are real professionals, they helped me with the issue I had in 5 minutes, really cool. Thank you very much! 5 stars!!!

October 9, 2019