Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by Amai

Quantity & Volume discount, Tiered pricing, Buy X Get Y Free

Ropedt.com

This app is very complicated to set up. It is not simple and straightforward. A lot of my time was wasted on this app. Update:
Before this rate, I contacted you via Shopify Get support option. No response. But after I rated this 1-star, all of the sudden you are fast to respond and a lot of emails.

August 3, 2021

Update 6 August: The only email we had received from the Get Support feature was regarding billing in which we had replied within 2 hours. We had even checked our spam folders and there was no further emails apart from the email regarding billing.

Hi, thank you for the feedback. We had tried to contact you on several occasions to try to understand your frustrations but had yet to get a response from you. You can contact our support anytime if you require assistance to help setup any of your volume, BOGO or mix and match discounts.

Power Sex

COMPLETELY UNCONFORMED, THEY ARE NOT CLEAR WITH THEIR PRICES I WAS TESTING IT WITH A SINGLE PRODUCT BECAUSE THEY SAY IT IS FREE BUT, THEY ENDED UP CHARGING FOR ITS USE YOU NEED TO BE CLEAR DECEIVING CUSTOMERS IS NOT A GOOD STRATEGY!!!!!

July 20, 2021

Update 26 July 2021 - No billing was done when merchant reinstalled the app on 17 July. The billing was for June cycle. Refund had been made for that cycle. Please note that our charges had been documented in our App page stating that the Free tier is for one product.

Hi, we had checked your billing history and the statement was untrue as there was no billing at all from our side for your latest reinstallation on 16 July 2021. I had sent you a screenshot of your billing history to your email already. Please advise us which month had the billing occurred so we can process the refund.

Please note that before we begin charging, the app will prompt you to agree before we start charging.

Sekmet

I used this app to help me make kits of the same product. It worked for what I wanted to do. Extremely good customer service

July 22, 2021

Thanks! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied. Good luck to your business :)

Auto Tuckshop

Some of the best/fastest customer support I have ever received. Great usability, easy to manage and clear directions through setup.

July 22, 2021

Thanks! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied. If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Cafeiwu Closet

How should I delete the APP completely? The corresponding discount cannot be applied at the checkout. I need to delete the contents of the clean APP completely

July 6, 2021

Hi, please be informed that when you delete an app from Shopify via the Apps section, it will not remove the codes automatically. This is a standard Shopify behavior and is well documented on their message boards. The codes had been removed by our developers immediately after receiving the collaborator account.

HIPPO CROSSBORDER

This APP used to be great and everything worked out fine.However, the location of the recent display is problematic, and the setting page is to blank,I can't set anything. Please contact for help. dahemakj@gmail.com

July 1, 2021

Good day, we had emailed you on 1st July 2021 to your email. We had also sent you a collaborator request to look into your issue. Kindly reply to our email and the collaborator access for us to look into your issue.

Update 7 July 2021 - Issue resolved.

iFabric

BEST EVER SUPPORT TEAM , been using their app on my store for over 1 year and it increased my sales and also recently after adding ajax card we had some issue with their app and looks like there was a conflict between the both apps code, they followed up with me until they resolved the issue , BEST EVER CLIENT SUPPORT , STRONGLY RECOMMENDED

June 18, 2021

Thank you for your kind feedback. We are glad you like our app. Good luck to your business !

Univers Magnétique

After deleting, there's still remaining codes in your site (the amai files) , you need to delete manually. quite annoying

June 18, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for any inconvenienced caused. This is the typical behaviour of Shopify Apps as Shopify does not allow apps to remove any code once you remove the app.

We are currently working on an improved uninstallation process to guide the merchants better on the process.

OH!FX EMOTIONS CANADA

The app does exactly what i needed it to. And customer service agent are very helpfull when there is a problem

June 18, 2021

Thanks ! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied.

Luxx Drops

Great support to fix a minor issue we had, highly recommend. ......................................

June 9, 2021

Thank you for the review and recommendation. We are always ready to assist so don't hesitate to reach out ;)