Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

KicksBox

Great app and fantastic, quick customer service. Simple, clean, does what it's supposed to do! Thanks team!

August 12, 2020

Thanks for your kind words :)
It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime :)

TEKHEL FIT

Application très bien faite et super utile.
Je la recommande vraiment. Utilisez là et vous ne serez pas déçu

August 12, 2020

Merci pour vos commentaires :)

Vate Baby

I downloaded the app wanting to try out the free version on 27th July. It automatically directed me to get the $19.95 paid plan. I accidentally clicked the install button and it charged me. I undownloaded the app right away and have contacted them. today is August 10th which is exactly 2 weeks from the day I contacted them. I got a ticket number, but no refund is issued. I would like my refund back since I have NEVER even tried your app. Thanks.

August 12, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such confusion. We have already requested a charge reversal from Shopify in order to avoid any accidental charges. We contacted you via email to discuss this situation.

Topelix

This is by far the best app for quantity breaks. Plus the support team is always here to help
I highly recommend it

August 12, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! Hope you'll keep enjoying it for a long time :)

ShopAleta

The support is unlike any other app. Every time in just a matter of minutes i start chatting with Artyom!

August 12, 2020

Thank you! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied! :)

Israel Export Market

customer service is unpleasant and rude, now everyone is an engineer or code developer, money is not everything, app is also too expensive for me.

August 12, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated!

The Gem Point

Very easy to use and install. Customer service is quick and efficient. Eugenia was very kind and a massive help. Would highly recommend!

August 12, 2020

Thanks for your kind words :)
We are always glad to help so feel free to contact us anytime!

Hygiene Hero

Billing issue with the app - not acceptable solution

We never used app but got billed $19.95 bc we have 2 products in our product list. We complained (and I am sure they can see we did not use app in their back-end system) but still had to pay that $19.95.

I have removed app now and you can bet I will not use this app once I am ready for stacked discount.

August 12, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorr ythat you've faced such confusion. We have already requested a charge reversal from Shopify in order to avoid any accidental charges. By the way, the reason of this charge is that you've enabled the app for 2 products while the free plan allows to use the app for one product only. We also tried to contact you via email but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

Starnix

Perfect! They helped me very well. I asked if they could make it look clean, i waited under 10 minutes and everything got fixed

August 12, 2020

Thanks! We are always ready to help so don't hesitate to contact us anytime!

Artisco™

The app works very well and I'm very satisfied with it! Highly recommend this app! The support team is very helpful and responsive as well!

August 12, 2020

Thank you for your feedback and good luck to your business :)