Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

Make Tomorrow Cleaner

The app is simple to use and set up, with considerable options for layout and usage. It doesn't have the ability to set up different tiers for different variants of a single product, which I would've liked. I also would like a bit more customization in the text display of the discount tiers; specifically, the ability to include the quantity twice. All said, the app is five stars considering the price is reasonable and the simplicity and benefit are overwhelmingly positive.

May 21, 2020

Thanks you! Suggestions like yours make us improve the app and become even better! :)

HalfPase

Works good, i like that the design of the block is super customizable and discreet, and they have a great and speed customer service

May 21, 2020

Thank you! Your feedback is highly appreciated :)

Prof. Doggo

Very easy to instal and work properly not like other bulk discount apps. highly recommended for everyone

May 21, 2020

Thanks for choosing us :) Hope you'll keep enjoying it for a long time!

Artisco

The app works very well and I'm very satisfied with it! Highly recommend this app! The supports team is very helpful as well!

Thanks so much! :)

masQk

Works perfect for us. We tried to keep it lean for a startup with those products and the application work fine.

May 21, 2020

Thanks! We highly appreciate your feedback :)

1800ceiling

Very simple to use. The video tutorials are awesome. It also hides the discount code option when a customer chooses a tiered price, stopping the dreaded double-dipping. I would recommend to all.

May 20, 2020

Thank you! Hope you'll keep enjoying it for a long long time! :)

Veil Fragrances

Great app with excellent support and the rare option of using it for free with one product. Highly recommend!

May 20, 2020

Thanks! Feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties :)

ZCL GO

Great App for bulk discounting! Customer Service is fast & is very helpful. This app im sure is going to help increase our conversion rate!!

May 20, 2020

Thank you! Your feedback is really appreciated :)

GeniusPosture

Great app, helped me a lot to increase my AOV. Very simple to implement and support team is also doing a great job. I have no complaints at all.

May 20, 2020

Thanks! Your feedback is highly appreciated :)
Good luck to your business!

Rainbows of Hope

I love this app, because I can customize to blend in perfectly on my store. The customer support is amazing, and helped me solve all the tweaks I needed. Highly recommended.

May 20, 2020

Thanks! We are just happy that you love it! :)