Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

Otoka.

Easy to instаll and the support from the teаm is аmаzing. We hаve stаrted аdding discounts to our products and are starting to see great results. UPD: Our sаles have increаsed by 6 times already since the аpp's instаllation!

October 21, 2020

Thank you! We are always happy to help, don't hesitate to contact us anytime!
Hope the app will keep making you more and more money ;)

Atlanta Bikes

Great and very easy! The app works very well and I'm very satisfied with it! Highly recommend this app! I had an issue and the support team fixed it immediately!

Thanks!
In case of any difficulties please let us know, we are always ready to assist :)

Safe and Fine

It does what it claims. Great customer service! When I have any questions, support always helping me very quick. Definitely recommend it! Its fully functional app!

October 21, 2020

Thanks so much! We highly appreciate your feedback :)

PurpleSix

Good app. I had a little issue with the free plan but the support could help me, it is very reactive and you know that they won't let you down !

October 19, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated!

Neon and Light

The app works great, I ran into an issue but the customer support was very quick to sort me out with it. Recommend it if you are trying to make your upsells more customer-friendly!

October 19, 2020

Thank you! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us in case of any difficulties :)

hooji

Great application very useful and easy to use! Tutorials have been made inside the application to guide you through the settings.
Moreover the customer service is very efficient and fast, especially alex with whom I spoke. Thank you for this application!

October 19, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so feel free to contact us anytime :)

Pro Massage Pillow

I love this app! Has lots of awesome stuff to use. There are a lot of useful features (and Great Customer Service) Definitely Recommended

October 19, 2020

Thanks so much :) Hope the app will keep making you more and more sales!

Outdoortarget.nl

The customer service was a realy good experience, My compliments. I was helped very good and they respected me at all times. Kind people.

October 16, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such inconvenience and confusion. The thing is that the app allows to use it for free on one product page only. As we see in our database, you've enabled it for two product pages, so that's the reason. Anyway, no worries! We have already requested a charge reversal from Shopify in order to avoid any accidental charges. Also, we tried to contact you via email but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon :)

SpaceVibez Ph

Got a quality support from Alex! Thank you so much for your prompt assistance. Replied fast and made sure that my concern is properly addressed.

October 15, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! We are doing our best to provide top-notch service and we are happy that you received it!

BeeCasual.in

Alex (from support) has been very helpful and quick to help. Thanks to the support team for a quick and prompt response and resolution.

October 15, 2020

Thank you! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied, feel free to contact us anytime :)