Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by Amai

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

xclubstores-id

Their free trial app is only for the basic plan, I was charged for trying their unlimited plan. should allow customer to try on other plan.

April 13, 2021

Thank you for your review. As stated on our pricing page, our free tier is only for one products. We had since refunded the charges to you as you might had activated the unlimited pricing plans without understanding our pricing structure.

cuadroos.com

I only installed the application for a few hours to test it but it did not work for me, then I uninstalled it but an email tells me that they are charging

April 12, 2021

Hi, thank you for your review. Our free tier is available for the first product only. If you had tested the app while selecting more than one product, the app will charge you.

We had reverted the charges and had notify Shopify on this.

Enix

i downloaded Quantity Breaks & Discounts and i wanted to delete it because it changed al my prices of my products. Now all my products are at 20 euros and i can not change it anymore.. please help

April 12, 2021

Thank you for your review. We had contacted you via email yesterday to assist on this issue. Kindly revert to us to that our dev team can assist with this issue. Thanks.

Peach Underwear

Broke the cart. Customers unable to add to cart. Supposed to have live chat support but has been unavailable for the past hour

April 12, 2021

Thank you for leaving a review. We apologize for the experience. Some time was needed to investigate the root cause of this issue.

unclicenlinea

NO support service available. The worst service ever seen.
The app is not working for 38 hours and nobody help me or give me at least some support

April 12, 2021

Good day to you. Thank you for your review. As mentioned in our email, the issue had been resolved. Do drop us an email should you have any further issues on the app. We apologize for the wait.

Chargerate

Great functionality and amazing customer service. Would totally recommend this app to every business.

June 9, 2021

Thank you for the review and your recommendation. We are always ready to assist so don't hesitate to reach out ;)

NeoSpace™

The app works great, excellent customer support ! I completly recommand if you want to drastically increase your AOV !

June 9, 2021

Thank you for the review and your recommendation. Good luck to your business :)

Fur Buster

I have several stores and I've used this app every time. It works great and when I needed help the customer support was always great. Thanks

June 9, 2021

You are welcome ! Thank you for choosing us :)

BasicBrowns

Terrible Support. I took the annual priority package hoping that I will get "Up to 3 h/month of customizations". - We wanted to flag the products which are on sale, this feature is currently unavaible and the support person was not even intersted in helping us out. All he kept saying that the "Feature is not available and nothing can be done" and with the conversations I don't think these guys even care about their customers.

PostureBra Europe®

Me encanta, ademas un servicio super rapido, esta gente son muy buenos trabajando, 5 estrellas merecidas.

June 9, 2021

Thank you for the kind words as well as choosing us!

It certainly encourages us to do better.