Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

FreedomGrip™

I have been looking for several applications to make a tiered discount, this includes an AMAZING helper to adjust the prices in the cart. Highly recommended!

December 6, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review.
Please feel free to get back to us if you need any assistance. We are here to help you any time.

The Perfect Outlet

The app looks great on my website and there are a lot of customizations available. Customer support is superb as well.

December 5, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear that our team was able to provide you with the amazing service, we're proud of it. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

RadianceTouch

Easy to setup and have the right amount of customization. I hope to increase the average order value with this app.

November 30, 2019

Many thanks for the review!
Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance

Car Coat

Honestly, the best Customer Support. They answer in seconds and fix the problems very fast. I really recommend this app!

November 30, 2019

My TickTalk

I cannot express my gratitude to this company. Because of the Black Friday campaign, we need to show the discount price on our product collection page and detail page. I found this software at the last minute. Due to the settings issue, the discount widget did not appear on the product page. But their technical team and customer service did a lot of help and solve the problem immediately, and it's midnight Pacific time here. I can't believe they have 24/7 online support. Finally our Black Friday campaign can be carried out smoothly. Really appreciated for their support!
Before downloading this app, I tested several similar softwares for comparison, but all of them had issues to work on our site. May it was related to the theme of our website. I tried to contact their customer service, but none of them had online support or live chat except this one. In addition to this app they have many user friendly apps. Highly recommend! Good App and better service!

November 28, 2019

GlassNow.shop

The app is great, the support is quick and efficient. Thank you very much, you are doing a terrific job!

November 27, 2019

Many thanks for the review!
Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance

Puppy Presents

I used this app to help me generate more sales and it has done just that! This app is very helpful for online businesses! Many thanks

November 21, 2019

JacketPillow

Customer support is amazing. I cannot believe how fast it is. I had some issues with margins on my website but customer support fixed it instantly.

November 20, 2019

Glorious Hoodies

awesome app! i use this app from 20 days and i have already 1000$ in profit from using it. i love you guys :) I installed quantity breaks on all my stores to increase my profit. The best application ever !!!

November 12, 2019

Unique Monkey

Really helpful support team. Good app!

November 5, 2019