Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

From $7.95/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
January 30, 2021

Used to the app to do bundle pricing discounts and it worked like a charm. It is very easy to use and intuitive.

Nature’s Baby Organics
Time spent using app: About 12 hours
Amai replied February 1, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, it's really appreciated!

Edited March 8, 2021

Super service client à l'écoute après avoir eu un problème avec l'application. Rien à signaler. Merci beaucoup.

Husseo™
France
Time spent using app: 22 minutes
Amai replied February 1, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for such confusion. The thing is that the app is free to use on one page only and as we see in our database, you've enabled it on two pages. Anyway, no worries! We've requested a charge reversal from Shopify in order to avoid any accidental charges. Also, we tried to contact you via email but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience.
Hope to hear from you soon!

January 26, 2021

J'ai utilisé l'application pour faire un Bunddle sur un produit uniquement. C'était mon besoin, et c'est gratuit

Vitivoo
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Amai replied February 1, 2021

Merci pour vos commentaires!

January 26, 2021

Artyom for support helped me within 2 min, i had some issue with the application, witch was on my side;) They helped me quick!! And the app works better than it was!! Thanks Guys Good Work!

Tomadore
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 5 months
Amai replied January 26, 2021

Thank YOU for choosung us! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long long time!

January 25, 2021

Support was great and very quick to act on resolving an issue and overall the application was great and would recommend it.

Buycation
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Amai replied January 26, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime :)

January 18, 2021

I am scaling a product so the free plan was great for me to try it out. Support is stellar and helpful! I will continue using the app for the rest of my products.

MoonLiit
Time spent using app: 3 months
Amai replied January 18, 2021

Thanks! Feel free to contact us 24/7, we are always ready to assist!

January 17, 2021

This was very simple install and use. I am just starting on shopify and hopefully this app helps me with sales.

Rechargeable Kitchen
Time spent using app: 10 months

Thanks :)
Hope the app will increase your income soon!

January 15, 2021

very helpful customer support and working fine, love to install this app................................

R3 CONCEPT
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Amai replied January 18, 2021

Thanks! We highly appreciate your feedback!

January 14, 2021

Great custommer service! Helped me in less then 5 minutes! and friendly .............................

Frostii.nl
Belgium
Time spent using app: 4 months
Amai replied January 18, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! :)

January 10, 2021

great app. great tech support. exactly what i was looking for and saved me so much time and money hiring a programmer that would take weeks of back and forth. setup my products in 20 min .

SDN CUSTOM
Time spent using app: 7 months
Amai replied January 11, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words! Feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties :)