Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

Gym Resources EU

Straightfoward to set up and install. Created my first tiered discount and we will see if my conversions increase. Thanks Quantity Breaks!

May 18, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)

AffordableMedMasks

This app works exceptionally well. It does everything that I need it to. Very customizable, for example I wanted customers to see unit costs based on each quantity tier rather than % discount, that was easy to configure.

There was some custom code required which the support team handled for me. Their customer support is top knotch, it doesn't really get much better than that. Very prompt with support and addressing any questions or implementations. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

May 18, 2020

Thank you so much! Hope the app will keep making you money :)
Don't hesitate to contact us in case of any issues, we are always ready to help!

Tess Jones

J'ai eu un souci dans la mise en place de l'application et j'ai demandé de l'aide sur le chat. Problème résolu en peu de temps. Bonne qualité de service.

May 18, 2020

Merci pour vos commentaires!

soapykit

I tested and it works perfectly! Very easy to set up and excellent customer service! Great for your volume deals.

May 18, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! Feel free to reach out to us in case of any difficulties :)

Redmont Limited

Installed, configured, and tested in less than 10 minutes. Worked perfectly and as expected! Very useful for tiered/volume pricing.

May 18, 2020

Thanks! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long-long time :)

happyreem

Best customer support from this app resolved my all issues in just a minute. Great app I would recommend everybody to use this app.

May 18, 2020

Thank you! We highly appreciate your feedback :)
Such words inspire us to become even better!

Soothing Haven

Their customer service is really excellent, highly recommended. The app itself is also great, got a sale with the app within hours.

May 18, 2020

Thanks! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so don't hesitate to reach out! :)

Ezziz

Great app, easy to use, and navigate. One thing that i like is the fast, and good customer support from Eugenia, and the others working at customer support.

May 18, 2020

Please feel free to contact us anytime, we are always ready to assist!

Loyale Fit

I am very content with this app. It is very clear and easy to use! Besides that, their customer service is very quick and helpful!

May 14, 2020

Thanks! We are always happy to be useful so don't hesitate to reach out :)

Clenaa

The team is good and really want to help! Application is helpful when you wanna sell more ! no doubt

May 14, 2020

Thank you! We highly appreciate your feedback :)