Product Badges Stickers Labels

Product badges, stickers & labels to make your store shine.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Badges and labels

un produit durable

Location France

Great support! Very good app. Makes it much easier for customers to determine products that are online only.

Boutique 1780

Great support! Very happy with this app. Makes it much easier for customers to determine products that are online only.

December 1, 2022

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the app experience! Wish you good luck!

Vissco Next

Location India
Time spent using app About 6 hours

I couldn't view the label on our website and henced emailed them for help.
What they did was instead of adding the "best seller" tag on one product, they did it on all the products across the website!
I emailed them to rectify the same but suddenly they stopped responding. I disabled the plugin, even uninstalled it from my store.
but they did some coding on my store & now we're stuck with the badges! Our website is live with thousands of visitors each hour. This is extremely disappointing!

BIRKENSPANNER

Location Germany

Great service, great app. The team helped me create the badges in our CI so the stickers fit right in in our Store design! Can only recommend

November 30, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and look forward to working with you!

Prodotti di Classe

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 month

Una bellissima app molto funzionale ed intuitiva, fantastica l'assistenza molto veloce e disponibile. Consigliata

November 30, 2022

Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

Fante's Coffee

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Fast and responsive reply from Manoj on a setup question. I have the app running on two stores and the set up is easy and the features are very rich. I highly recommend you give this a try.

November 30, 2022

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback - it makes our day special!

shopping2owls

Time spent using app 1 day

I use the Prime Badges app to add labels, it has a lot of options and is easy to apply. When I have a problem, they kindly help me and deal with it immediately.

November 30, 2022

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

NUDEBLANC

Location Hong Kong SAR

Perfect! I use it to provide extra information for the customers. It's easy to use. The customization is great.

November 30, 2022

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! Thanks for your trust, we're lucky for amazing customers like you.

The Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookie (S) Pte Ltd

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Very helpful theme in integrating the badge to my site. Looks beautiful and is a breeze to use. Appreciate this app truly and would highly recommend it.

FitnessBoutique Maroc

Location Morocco
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very happy with this application whether in terms of functionality or the responsiveness of the team.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15