Prime Badges Labels & Stickers

Prime Badges Labels & Stickers

by Instashop

Flexible badges, labels & stickers for new age ecommerce.

Boyyzzzone

After having tried a few badges app we settled for Prime. Its a complete package with comprehensive targeting rule set, customization options, thousands of icons and all the bells and whistles. We asked their team to develop a feature and it was done in a few days. At $5 price point its a steal. Go for it.

Post Modern Vandal

Great app, great support. Does what I need it to do and they were able to help me integrate it without issue.

House Journey

This app is so simple yet immensely effective, and what's more, it's priced far more appropriately. Their support is superb too, they have been very fast and polite in all dealings with them.

BestPysanky

Amazing app! Unlimited comprehensive dynamic rules at a fraction of the cost. Built-in icons library. Highly recommended.

botthms EU

Great App! We use different fulfillment centers throughout the world and this is the perfect tool to show Next Day Delivery on some products. Great APP.

EcoHip Custom Designs

Creating the badge itself is easy. To do anything else requires going into the liquid code and programming. You have to pay the $5 to find this out. Since I can't code, no idea if this app even works.

September 29, 2020

There seems to be a misunderstanding.

The integration assistance service is 100% free of charge, even during the trial period.

You don't have to pay anything to try the app.

Savie Designs

I needed something easy to use that I could customize and this is perfect. Really good support and fast.

Electrik Things

Its a class app. Feature rich, fast and for the right price. We requested country restriction feature and it was added in 2 days. Recommend 100%.

Sensero Lingerie Store

Very useful app, easy to use once is installed and it's at a fair price. Just what I was looking for.. to add some more info below my product title and price. I use it mostly when I offer extra discount applied at checkout. Guys from CS really helpful and quick as well with replying to my requests.

Marc Darcy

The app wasn't quite right for what we wanted to do but the support from Tanmay was excellent! Super quick and helpful

Previous 1