Prime Badges Stickers & Labels

Prime Badges Stickers & Labels | Reviews

by Instashop

Product badges, stickers & labels to make your store shine.

Jee & Ju Korean cosmetics

Awesome app, thank you! I like that you have great free option for product labels. For new businesses with small amount of products it is very important to have app to start with. And also good price for extra functions. Also I like that it is very easy to set labels and great support pages for new customers who just start.

November 29, 2021

Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

Glitzy Secrets

Absolutely brilliant. This app is exactly what we were looking for, plus it is so easy to use, loads very quick and support is outstanding. We would not hesitate to recommend.

November 21, 2021

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We try really hard to provide a good app experience and are really happy to hear that you like it!

Decor Walls & Flooring

The whole team who we dealt with at 'Prime Badges Stickers & Labels' were remarkably friend and professional with all of our queries & requests, and they are very quick to respond too. They know what they are doing and managed to help us fix a line of code within our website for styling, I have to say couldn't be happier, would highly recommend this App!

November 18, 2021

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets it us know we’re on the right track!

Soyamigo

Amazing customer service: kind, attentive and always giving a quick reply. Have been requesting several features for my store and they have added them really quickly. I recommend them 100%!

October 28, 2021

WOW! Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you trusting the app and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Hirotaka Official Online Store

Great customer service. I requested the change and they fixed it for me right away! Easy to set up the badges on my own too.

October 24, 2021

iBoxspring

Perfect! Very fast support (just 10 min!) and a very good app. I can 100% recommend this app. Thank you

October 4, 2021

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

CarbonCopy Fragrances

Absolutely brilliant app - exactly the price point and what I was looking for and support is actually very amazing and responsive. Completed my integration within the hour and I was able to get on with making the product labels I wanted. Designs look great on the site once you play around with them too.

October 4, 2021

Thanks for the awesome! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Lighthouse Publishing

Amazing app and even better customer support. Works very well, allows for a quick feedback on product's features and the customer support team works very fast and well to get all sorted out.

September 23, 2021

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! Thanks for your trust, we're lucky for amazing customers like you.

SB Sentient Beauty LLC

As the owner of SB Sentient Beauty LLC I'm very picky about the apps I choose to enhance my shop and it's functionality as well as the ways in which I engage my customers. Prime Badges was a wonderful find and has been incredible as a feature that addresses customer questions with appealing and fun attributes that enhance my product pages. The customer service I received today was immediate and precise as Prathamesh sent me an email confirmation that the free installation I requested of a banner and a hightlight had been completed and all within 15 minutes or so of my request. I was so impressed! Thank you now and in advance for the fine customer service you provide. Barbara/SB Sentient Beauty LLC

September 22, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such an awesome review. Most people don't bother to leave reviews about positive experiences because they are unincentivized. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day!

The Trading Stables

Great app with good pricing and phenomenal support. Fast responses and sorted out my issues instantly

September 16, 2021